All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Guess you could say he tossed her salad :)

I lost my lollies with the salad oil thing, but I guess you just have to make do with what you got in the middle of nowhere. But it completely pales in comparison to the proclamation of love we have been awaiting from the start, and despite how straightforward and short it was it was adorable as hell! Then again I was expecting him to react somehow when she said "I want you for myself!", guess he's still a bit slow on the uptake because of the accident.

5* easily!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Sooooooo sensual between them!

Had to read this as soon as I saw it up and glad I did. What can be an extremely intimate and sexy thing between two lovers was well defined and described here...very well done!!!!

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Probably

the best story I've read in this category. Well written and edited. A beautiful story about a tender, beautiful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At last

Finally a story that says things the way they go, in siblings sex customs, anal sex most times precedes vaginal. Teen sex play used it a lot, especially in the 80's when it was a norm for Rose Matrimonies that the bride sure had her pink or brown roses picked a few times, leaving her maidenhead intact!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Love...

...how they grow closer in dialogue and sexual contact--and lots of real-life trails to balance it. Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

He just needs to eat that pussy and then claim that cock in there and pop that cherry oh but I think he already popped that cherry when he hurt her when you put it in before

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

I love this story and your writing. You are the best!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I have not commented for the last couple of chapters...

Now, I feel compelled to make at least this...

I LOVE THIS SERIES!! The total devotion of Mindy and Charlie to each other is exactly the type of example this world needs...even if it is from an erotic story on an erotica site!!

This author, intentionally or not, has delved into the reality of what love looks like, and how different love is defined by Greek standards.

This is not an example of "Eros", or sexual love...but is an example of how a couple, who has been together a long time, relate to each other...not just feelings, but intentions and devotion to each other!! And now, they have moved even more into their devotion to each other, and strengthened their relationship...the TRUST they showed, by engaging in anal sexual relations...

THAT step, especially as a first penetration moment for them both, requires TRUST...and the realization that there is that closeness for them, that they can sustain this, they want to go forward with this coupling of the souls, and THEY LIKE IT!!

Such a satisfying read...goes easy, and fulfills a need for emotional sensations!! I know lots of chapters/parts remain, and I am anticipating the reading of them!! Thank You for all of that!!

Five**5**Stars...all the way!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋😈

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I reiterate this story is wonderful, beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1151 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...