Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,148 Followers

"Oh! I never thought about that…" I could see the shock in her face. She went on, "But now the story makes my point even better. I thought you were just being stubborn with her, but you were taking my licking! After you'd protected me from Dan, you protected me from Mom, too! You've always done things like that for me, and I've adored you ever since I can remember. So when you told me that you're proud that I want to be around you, it made me so happy I thought I was going to bust."

"I saw after I said it that I'd made you happy," I told her. "I've only seen you that happy once before, and that was last night when you finally understood that I think your boobs are perfect.

"I want to make you happy, Mindy. Nothing makes me happier." I smiled at her as I said it. And her face turned pink. "Mindy! You're blushing!"

"I guess I am. It did make me really happy when you told me that you like my body." She looked down at her legs. "And you saying that embarrasses me, because I've always thought I'm pretty plain.

"I like pleasing you, too." She looked up and turned to me again; she smiled. "But that's not why I'm saying these things. I'm saying them because I want you to know."

"Mindy, there's something I want you to know, too." I looked into the depths of her smiling blue eyes. "I've always…I guess 'adored' isn't quite the word I want to use, but it's close. I've always…always…'cherished!' That's the word. I've always cherished my wonderful little sister. You've always been the most precious thing in my life. And I've always wanted to take care of you. Until I was about 15, I thought that was why I'd been born first—so I'd be there to take care of you."

She was glowing again. "You shush!" she said. "You're supposed to be listening, not talking. And I have more to tell you.

"You are a very attractive guy. Look at you. You're tall. You have nice broad shoulders. You're muscular—but not muscle-bound. You have a really nice way of moving. You're smart, really smart—lots smarter than me. You know how to treat a girl thoughtfully and respectfully—as if what she wants matters to you as much as what you want. And you've got 'masculine' written all over you. You're the kind of guy girls dream about."

"Right!" I answered with a rueful smile. "That's why so many women have been trying to rip my clothes off for the last few years."

"Oh, Charlie, it doesn't work that way. Girls don't think with their hormones the way boys do… Well, I guess we do a little bit of thinking that way, but not as much as boys do. We want guys to think of us as more than a roll in the hay. And we want them to act that way.

"If you treated other girls like you treat me, you could have just about any girl you wanted. But why am I telling you this? I want you for myself!"

She kissed me again and tried to snuggle in even closer. We'd been sipping away on the cocoa while we talked. We continued to work on it as we sat close.

I knew she wasn't lying to me. Earlier in the week I'd forgotten, to my shame, that we don't lie to each other. But she'd never forgotten.

I'd never thought of myself as an attractive man. But from what she'd said, I knew, now, that at least one woman—of whom I thought a lot—did think of me that way. But smart? How could someone as smart as Mindy think I was smarter?

"Mindy," I said, "I can buy that you think I'm attractive. Maybe even that other women do, too. But I have trouble with the 'smarter than you' thing. You've always been a lot smarter than me."

She raised her head from my shoulder, where it had been resting; she looked at me strangely.

"What planet have you been living on, Charlie? You hardly ever studied in school, but you graduated near the top of your high school class. I studied stuff every night. I think you only studied the night before a test."

I'd thought everybody did that. She must've read a confession in the look on my face; she just nodded. "If you'd actually studied, you'd have been so far out in front of your classmates that they wouldn't even have been able to see you. You are the smartest person I've ever known."

I was stunned. I'd never thought of myself as being very smart, and here was Mindy—the person I thought was the smartest person I knew—telling me that she thought I was even smarter.

"But every time we bad-mouth each other, you always wind up winning," I protested. "So I can't be as smart as you say."

"That's a boy-girl thing, Charlie. Girls are better with words than boys." She grinned at me. "Think of it as one of our feminine wiles. For you to say you're not smart because I can beat you up verbally is like me saying I'm not strong because I can't carry you to a lake and drop you in—the way you can do with me. That's a boy-girl difference, too.

"And just because you're smarter than I am doesn't mean I'm stupid. I didn't work as hard in school as a lot of my friends did—and they graduated a lot farther down than I did. I'm pretty smart, too. And I'm going to prove it by doing well in college this year."

There was that familiar note of determination in her last statement.

"You will. I know you will. Because when you say something in that tone of voice, it means you're going to do it, or you're going to die trying. That's part of the 'strong' in 'good, strong, smart woman', and I really admire you for it."

"You're so good to me, Big Brother. And I think you're good for me, too."

She reached up for a kiss." And now, my smart, handsome hunk," she said, "I want to do something for you. I'm going to give you a backrub."

"I'd like that," I said. "But I get to give you one after."

She nodded and said, "Sure."

We got up, and I pulled the pads several feet out from where they had rested against the ridge. She came with me, and I laid them out side-by-side between us, so that I could lie down on my belly.

I had started to do just that when she said, with her most evil grin, "Not that way, Charlie." She was unbuttoning her shirt. "This is going to be a naked backrub. So take it off—take it all off—before you lie down."

She'd already made my cock hard, and she hadn't even touched me yet, nor I her. I took off my shirt and, as I took off my pants, she gave a low wolf-whistle.

"I was right! You dirty old men always have boners!"

She was naked, too. She stood across the pads from me, a few feet away, facing me. She had her hands on her hips, and she'd planted her feet about two feet apart. Nipples erect, her boobs pointed directly at me, and her cleft peeked out from below the little brown triangle. I admired the view, and my cock jumped a bit. "It's those naughty babes," I offered. "They do this to us every time."

"Just like a man." She appeared to be admiring her view, too. "Trying to pass the blame. Lie down on your belly and shut up, buster. And be careful not to break that thing—I have plans for it later."

I made sure, as I lay down, that I didn't break "that thing." I had an idea what those plans for later were, and I was pretty sure I'd like them…

"As always," I said as I got down, "your wish is my command."

"Hmmph! That'll be the day," she allowed as she moved in and knelt over me, facing my head and straddling my thighs. The soft skin of her inner thighs rubbed against my own thighs. My cock, trapped under my belly, surged again.

She had strong little hands, and she knew how to give a backrub. It would've been good if we hadn't been naked. But being naked myself, and knowing that her naked little body hovered over me as she dug her fingers and the heels of her hands into my muscles, transformed it into something richly erotic.

She sat on my thighs, and began at my neck and shoulders. Her hands worked their way slowly down to my hips and my ass cheeks. It wasn't long before I was torn between wanting more, and needing to get my own hands on her. I restrained myself for a while as she began working her way up toward my shoulders again. She moved her body a little to the right. She lowered her hips, and I felt her hot wet pussy against the back of my thigh. As her hands continued to dig and probe, she rocked her hips, rubbing her mound against me.

I lasted for about thirty seconds, before the thigh rub she was giving me with her cleft drew all of my attention from the backrub she was giving me with her hands. All I could think of was my need to get my hands on my little sister.

"Now you're in for it," I said as I rolled right out of her hands. "Remember what I said about naughty little babes rubbing their pussies against men?"

She grinned. "I do. Why do you think I did it?"

She tried to wrestle me back down onto the pad. But she didn't fight very hard. When I'd gotten her down on the pad, she didn't try to get back up. And she laughed the whole time. Before long I had her on her belly. I think I had her right where she wanted me.

I got down on my knees and straddled her thighs. My injured shin complained, but my weight was on my knee, well above the injury, so it wasn't awful. Rather than ignore it, I sat on her thighs, as she'd done with me, and I began working the muscles of her neck and shoulders. The day's tension went out of her.

The cleft between her ass-cheeks cradled my cock, with its crown near the lower end of her spine, and my balls in the little well between her thighs where they joined her ass. As I moved up and down her neck, shoulders, and shoulder blades, my cock slid along the smooth skin of her butt crack, up and down, up and down. It was difficult to think about the backrub, instead of the crack-rub, but I soldiered on. She was completely relaxed, sighing with pleasure—from which rubbing I didn't know.

Slowly I worked my way down her back, using fingers and heels of my hands on her as she had done on me. As I did, I moved back, little by little, toward her feet in order to keep my arms at a good angle. She lay there with her knees together, and when I got to her lower sides and back, my boner lay in the trough formed by her thighs. It slid up and down between them, its head burying itself between the cheeks of her ass when I was at the upward extent of my reach. Her sighs had become moans.

My hands, in their downward journey along her back, finally reached her ass cheeks. I squeezed them, worked my fingers into the underlying muscle. And as I did so, they parted a bit and I saw that the tip of my cock lay right up against her rear portal. As I began working my way back up toward her shoulders, moving back and forth, it tapped rhythmically against her nether orifice. I could feel the tip penetrate slightly.

Before I could react, she murmured, "Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop."

I wasn't sure whether she meant what my hands were doing, or what my cock was doing. Before I could ask, she made herself clear. "Push it in a little more."

She was still completely relaxed. I pushed just a little harder, and about a third of my crown penetrated. I wiggled it in and out, gently. She was dry and tight around the tip of my cock; we moaned a little bit.

"Charlie, I want your cock in me…back there. Will you put it there? Please?"

Suddenly, I wanted my cock in her there, too. Every time I'd remembered how that part of her had clasped my finger a few nights earlier, I'd wanted to feel that grip around my cock. But I'd never seriously thought we'd ever do that. I was still haunted by the depraved men and degraded women of the 'cock books' I had read during the last year.

And then I remembered that I had been so "depraved" that I'd come into her mouth, and she'd been so "degraded" that she not only had wanted me to, but had relished it when I had. I decided that what was troubling me now was just some more prudishness that I needed to work through later.

But once again, I didn't want to do something we weren't both ready for.

I asked, "Are you sure? Do you really want to do that?"

"I do, Charlie. I really do. I want to feel you inside me, and putting it in me there won't really be…" Her voice dropped almost to a whisper. "…going all the way."

She was still completely relaxed; there was no sign in her at all of the apprehension she'd felt the other night when she'd wanted us to take each other—and been terrified that we would. And I, too, still subscribed to the teenagers' fantasy that anal sex, or oral sex, for that matter, isn't really sex.

"No, it won't really be going all the way. But I don't want to hurt you. And I don't think I can get much farther into you without making it hurt. We need something to make us slippery…"

And I happened right then to look toward the kitchen about ten yards away. There stood the bottles of oil and vinegar we'd used for our salad.

"Wait! I see what we need. I'll be right back!"

"Hurry," she urged. "I want you in me."

I went quickly over and picked up the bottle of salad oil—checking very carefully to be sure that it really was the oil and not the vinegar. I started back, my boner bouncing up, down, sideways, with my hurried motion. She'd seen what I'd gotten, and she was smiling and nodding her head—and, I think, enjoying the way my boner was bouncing.

When I got back, she had brought her knees under herself, keeping them together and raising her ass up into the air. She'd turned her head to the side and rested it on a forearm. Her other hand was buried in her groin. I got down on my own knees behind her and straddled her legs. Her hairless cleft mound peeked out from between her thighs and under her ass. She was fingering her clit. The crinkled little opening between my little sister's buttocks stared invitingly at me.

I took the lid off of the salad oil, and poured a little of it onto her. She moaned some, and wiggled her hips a bit as she felt the liquid. I poured a bit more oil onto myself.

Owing to what I was looking at, and what I was anticipating, I was having some trouble concentrating. But I succeeded in getting the lid back on the bottle without an oil spill. "Are you still sure?" I asked as, on my knees, I walked myself up closer to her.

"Yes. Yes. I want you in me. Please put your cock in me. Now."

I put the head of my cock against her opening. "Do you promise that if I hurt you, you'll tell me?"

She was wiggling against the slippery tip of my cock, pushing back lightly, experimentally. She didn't have it quite right; my tip skidded around some.

"I promise, Charlie. I won't let you injure me. But I really want to feel your hot, hard cock inside me."

"I want to feel you around me, too, Mindy. I really do. I'll hold still; you back onto me," I told her.

My breath was coming a bit raggedly. I put a hand on her hip, took my cock in my other hand, and held my crown tightly up against her, seeking her opening.

Feeling me against her, she wiggled her hips until she had me centered. Slowly, she backed. At first, I felt only increasing pressure. I thought that this wasn't going to work at all—that my cock was too big and her opening was too small.

Suddenly, her sphincter relaxed and the head of my cock entered her.

She yelped, and stopped pushing back.

The feeling of her tight little ring around my cock, just below the head, almost overcame me, but I forced myself to respond.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, and I began, against all desire, to pull out of her as gently as I could.

She stopped me. "No! Leave it in!"

I stopped moving backward. She'd moved with me, so I was still crown-deep in her.

"Are you sure?"

"Don't take it out. It hurt some when it went in, but it's feeling better now. I didn't expect it to feel so big! It feels like we're putting a telephone pole in my…my ass. Let me get used to it."

We didn't move for a little while.

It wasn't very long before she said, "Mmmm. It feels pretty good now. I think I just needed to learn how to relax around it. Hold still."

She pushed back slowly, and my cock sank into her. In less than a minute, my sweet, inexperienced, innocent, virginal little sister had taken her big brother's whole cock into her tight little ass. We stopped moving again, as we adjusted to new sensations.

"You feel so tight and so good around my cock," I said, somehow. My breathing was ragged, and my cock wanted all of my attention. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"Your cock feels really good in me," she moaned in reply. "It's even better than I thought it would be. I love having you in me."

I tried to reach her clit. But it was awkward, and her hand was in my way. She giggled, and as she did, her rectum transmitted little shockwaves to my cock. I thought I was going to faint from the sensation.

"I can do that better than you," she said as she pushed my reaching hand away. "You take care of yourself. Hold still."

And with that, she moved forward slowly, until half my length was out of her. Then she moved backward against me again, embedding me fully once more. She did it again.

Soon, very soon, I was moving, too. Slowly at first, in…and…out, in…and…out. We moved our bodies apart until only my crown was inside her, and then we moved them together until my full length was in her. We were both moaning.

As we figured out how this worked, our excitement deepened. We moved more quickly: in and out, in and out, in and out. The tight band of her sphincter around my cock sliding, sliding, sliding, up and down, up and down, up and down, brought me nearer, nearer, nearer, to the point of no return. I knew that she was still tickling her clit; I wished I'd been able to reach it better.

Then we were moving quickly: in-and-out, in-and-out, in-and-out. Her ass went slap, slap, slap against me as she met my thrusts. The pressure mounted within me.

And, suddenly, release!

"Mindy, I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled.

The first spasm hit me. Cum spurted out of my cock as I thrust it as deeply as I could into my little sister's rectum, and she thrust herself backwards to take her big brother's boner as deeply as possible. My second spasm drove more cum deep into her bowels, and I heard her groan sharply as her own orgasm began. Her sphincter clamped down around the base of my cock and intensified, ten-fold, the sweet agony of the next spasm. I knew nothing but ecstasy that spread from cock through body as I pumped wave after wave of semen into her ass.

When I subsided, I found that we had both collapsed, me on top of her, with my cock still in her—though it was now softening. Her muscles were still clenching and unclenching, and she was moaning and grunting. Slowly, she subsided, and she came back from her own world to the world we shared.

"That was wonderful," I said, as I felt my cock slip out of her. "I hope it was at least half as good for you."

"God, if it was twice as good for you as it was for me, I don't know how you survived! Coming with you in my ass was a whole new world for me. It was the best!"

She turned her head toward me and puckered her lips. I read her signal correctly, kissed her.

She went on. "We're going to do that again sometime! But now we'd better clean up. And, yes, that means you're getting another bath." But she was smiling as she said it.

"Damn!" I said. I wasn't smiling. I hated cold water.

I got no sympathy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The water was no warmer that evening than it had been three evenings earlier. After we had washed each other, sunset was still over an hour away. We decided, again, that we needed more hot chocolate to warm us up. Shortly, we found ourselves, cups in hand, in our old spot against the rock ridge—sitting on our Ensolite pads, my arm around her, her head on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you thought of that, Charlie," she murmured.

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,148 Followers