Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers

"Hey," I answered, "that was your idea. And a damn good one, I might add."

"You started it; your cock came knocking at the back door."

"That just happened while I was rubbing your back. I didn't plan it. I would've been ashamed to ask you if I could put my cock in you there."

She raised her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Really? When your cock kept nudging me there, I thought that was your way of asking me if you could put it in. That's what made me bold enough to tell you to put it in me."

She smiled at me and went on, "I've been wanting you to put your cock in my…in my ass ever since you put your finger there the other night. You licked me there last night, and that made me want your cock in there even more. But I was afraid you'd think it was too dirty—that I was a pervert or something."

"When I saw where my cock was nudging you, I was afraid that you were going to think that I was the pervert. I've heard about doing it that way before—but I never thought I'd do that with someone. I never thought that anyone would want me to. Let alone my little sister.

"After I put my finger there the other night, I wondered what it might feel like to put my cock in there, but I didn't think… But, hey! Us perverts are people, too.

"Weren't you worried that I'd hurt you? I sure was."

She thought for a bit.

"Remember that I said that girls talk about what they do with guys?"

She was still looking at me. I nodded. She put her head back down on my shoulder.

"Lots…well, maybe not lots, but some…of the girls I know have let guys do them in the ass. That way the guy gets off and feels like he's doing her, but she stays a virgin. Some girls like having their guy's cock in their ass, and some say it hurts a lot.

"But I noticed that the ones who say how much it hurts are the bitchy girls who just want to keep guys they don't even like very much. And it's the girls who're really into their guys—who like them a lot—that like having their cocks in their asses.

"I might be a bitchy girl, and I sure do plan to keep you, but I like you a lot. So I thought I'd probably like having you in my ass. And I did!"

I thought about that for a minute, and I replied, "I'm glad we figured out that we're both perverts, because I sure liked putting it there. But you said it hurt. Was it bad? Do you really think you'll want to do that again?"

"Yeah, there was a short flash of pain when your cock first got into me. I think it was just that I didn't know how to relax and let you in. But other girls have said that relaxing is what makes it good, so I knew I had to do that. Knowing that was half the battle. You felt really, really big at first. But you started feeling better pretty quick. And by the time we came, you felt really, really good."

But there was something else I wanted to talk about. That we needed to deal with.

"But we almost didn't get to do it. You thought you couldn't ask me to do something you wanted to try, because I would think it was too dirty and too perverted. And it didn't even occur to me to talk, or even think, about doing that with you because I 'knew' that a 'nice' girl would never do that, because she'd think it's so dirty and perverted.

"And until you taught me different, I thought it was awful for a man to come into a woman's mouth."

She looked up at me and grinned. "I'm sure glad you got that figured out!"

"But you thought it was gross for a guy to lick someone's pussy," I pointed out. "So you were pretty much in the same place. And am I ever glad I just went ahead and ate you that night!"

Her grin got broader, and she nodded.

I continued, "I think we have to know that nothing's too embarrassing, or too dirty, or too perverted for us to talk about with each other. If we'd just trusted each other enough, we might've tried some things sooner than we did."

She kissed me on the neck, nibbled gently a little, and replied, "You're right. You can talk to me, and I can talk to you, about anything without being afraid of how the other will take it. We were almost there with The Code. But trusting each other not to lie only goes so far. Now it's complete." She looked me in the eyes and said, "Charlie, I trust you absolutely, and I will do my best never to betray your trust in any way."

I looked back at her and I said, "Mindy, I trust you absolutely, and I will do my best never to betray your trust in any way."

Now, from the perspective of maturity, that pledge sounds hokey, but, in 1987, we were teenagers, and maybe we needed to be explicit about the bond of trust between us. And however hokey it may have been, neither of us has ever violated that pledge.

"I think I'm in love with my little sister," I said as I looked at her.

She looked back at me and smiled. "I know I'm in love with my big brother. That's not supposed to happen, but it has."

She put the cup she was holding down and brought that arm around me. I put my cup down and put that arm around her. She squeezed me; I squeezed her back. We kissed.

We sat in silence, holding each other, each quietly enjoying the other's closeness in the fading daylight.

Finally, in the day's last dim light, we got up and prepared for the night. We had liked sleeping shirtless the night before, and the border of the Kingdom of the Uncultured, once violated, is easily violated again. So we crawled into our doubled sleeping bag together, wearing only our boxers. We had found that we liked going to sleep with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her. And that is what we did.

(To be continued)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I value your comments and your feedback. But I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way to reply to anonymous comments. I will try to reply to all other comments.

—CarlusMagnus

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers