All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 07'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
The real trials start now

I nearly let my coffee fly all over my keyboard when the other motel guests entered the stage, the older ones sure got the right end of the message. It made the end of the 1st book much more enjoyable and eased the transition back into the real life. As trance as it might seem I'm really looking forward to see how they'll cope with it and will their relationship develop from here on, hiding and sneaking sweet moments will be hard but it will undoubtedly strengthen there resolve.

As usual I'm giving you a well deserved 5* and looking for the nest instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please!

looking forward to the rest of the books....and keep them together...towards a happy ending

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Loved this series!

Would really enjoy a follow through on how they deal with their future...with the same sensual sex they have experienced getting to this point!

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Better Than....

Even better than I remembered! I'm looking forward to Book 2, and rereading about Charlie's and Mindy's college year, with the sessions in the library storage room, and the new friends they make, and then... But I won't spoil it for new readers. 'Just hope we won't need to wait very long.

DYNO224DYNO224about 8 years ago
FINE JOB

Keep up the good work have enjoyed the story.

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
Second fav

My second favorite story I've read on this site. First being Thread: the Island.

My only complaint is how these two seemed to be incapable of not peeing in the morning. Sex can overwhelm the urge to pee pretty easily if you aren't downing liters before bed ya know!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Totally lovely

Love the dialogue, how their relationship evolved, the witty comebacks, the togetherness, sex...wasn't disappointed in one bit. Very well done! 5*

joebo1915joebo1915about 8 years ago
five star

Truly a five star story

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the way the relationship developed.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Great story !

The slow build up was a bit too slow at times, not sure if I was reading an erotic story or a travelogue at some points.

But it turned out fine in the end.

Looking forward to Part 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot water

They have hot water for the hot cocoa but for there baths? How hard would it be to heat up some extra water.

Other than great story looking forward to the rest of the series

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 6 years ago
Remembering When!

I grew up and attended school in Wyoming in the seventies . Remember hiking in the Wind River Range. Your story brings back memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TV

Can you make this a TV series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Down for Maintenance?

19 year old guys do not go "down for maintenance".

It's really a great well written story!

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

This is for all of book one. I liked the slow pace, as the author noted sibcest, especially for virgin teens, rarely happens over night unless there is some kind of special event to pull them closer. Their special relationship/friendship makes a one week transition on a camping trip from just best friends to committed lovers plausible. Sexually experienced siblings might have moved faster but these were two virgins that valued their friendship more than the prospect of just getting laid. Five stars.

BiGuy68BiGuy68almost 3 years ago

So we’ll written with a ton of detail between the two!! I was so turned on while reading each chapter. I don’t think I’ve ever stayed that hard reading a short story like this but you managed to keep me this way throughout. I’ll be looking for book #2 so keep the dialogue going. God knows I’ll be waiting for it.

Cheers brother!!!

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

Sweet, loving and a big THUMBS UP🤗

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Again, I did not comment on the last chapter, so I am making some here..

All the comments about "this" or "that" and how the author made mistakes/misstatements/goof-ups about how the characters said or did things...WHY?? This is quite the entertaining and sensuous series, the love that has existed and now come to the forefront between Mindy and Charlie, and is going to continue in the next book...if you do not appreciate the tale, please don't comment...

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story. Its well written, with great character development, storyline and well paced. I liked how you incorporated what happened each day. Thanks for the time and effort you put in writing this cohesive story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I've not commented on each chapter because I get fed up saying the same thing it's all becoming repetitive but the same goes for each chapter. Beautiful emotional a wonderful tale of love between a good brother and a sweet sister. I have sisters but never experienced the sort of friendship they had even before they became lovers, it was more a mutual good natured tolerance which I think is more usual, probably. However that is not too denigrate the feelings between these two I love the fact that you have drawn this couple as they are and created a pair we can all dream along with. There are very few distractions, typos, errors etc. As a writer I think you are very clever, and I look forward to reading book two, even though this is at least the second time I have read it. Yes it is that good, I think I remember how it finishes, I shall find out at the last page of the last chapter. Always five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1153 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES