All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
The joys of college life

It's downright soothing to see them enjoying the college life even though they had to spend a week apart. Thanks to it their lovemaking escalated rather quickly, a week apart from your better half does that to you. The pepper steak & pinot joke makes me laugh every time I read it, good thing he knows how to cook it or she'd be a lot sterner in bed for it. The final revelation of their truest feelings and thoughts for their combined future made me squeal like a schoolgirl, now I can't stop trembling in anticipation of that reality to come.

Of course gave it a 5*!

minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
Lovely

The characters feelings for each other so reflect our feelings, lovely.

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
College Days A-comin!

Amazing, what a week without sex does to one, when he or she has been used to an episode or more almost daily. DSB and SSDD, fur shur. And Charlie hasn't yet introduced his horny sister to one of the major features of the college library that I recall from the original reading. A kind of treatment facility, one might say. I don't think that spoils anything for readers, since we all know Mindy will never deny her brother what they both need so badly They just need to find ways to keep fellow students from finding out about them.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
need I say MORE PLEASE!!!

can't wait to read more...my guilty pleasures are stories like these

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh what a beautiful story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos Magnus You are fantastic. PLEASE keep writing this stories and/or others along the same vein? You are definitely one of the best!!!!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
As always...top drawer!

Love the way you just keep raising the bar on their passion!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Incredible

how you keep the banter fresh and lively between them, especially how their connection deepens. You amaze me. Easy 5*

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiover 4 years ago
Dangerous Sperm Buildup

When I was in school, we also talked of DSB - Dangerous Sperm Buildup. When I saw your use of the acronym DSB, I wondered if you would have gone to my school. But, you use the initials differently. Alas... I went to a small engineering school and DSB was a common affliction for most guys because the male to female ratio was 3:1.

Nice story though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Man! That sister is mean! Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really loved the first book, loved all of this one so far too. Honestly only thing that brought attention to me is they call each other brother and sister a lot, like, alot alot. Just seems odd I guess, love everything else and will keep reading it all till the end regardless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES