Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I was the only person looking at her, she sent me a wink and a sultry glance—a wink and a glance that told me, in no uncertain terms, that she'd like to get me off by myself somewhere. The mild disturbance in my jeans got stronger.

As the five-way conversation went on, she continued to shoot smoking glances in my direction when no one else was looking. She was obviously a damsel in distress, and it was my duty as a gentleman to rescue her. After an hour or so at the house, we left, saying that she wanted to get back to her room and get rested up for her first day of classes. I made sure that I picked up my red backpack—the one that had the quilt and the towels in it—before we went down the stairs.

As we descended the front steps from the porch, out of sight of any onlookers, a little hand sneaked between my legs from behind and delivered a caress to my inner thigh. Startled, I glanced at her, and collected another smoldering look. My cock throbbed.

She took my arm as we strolled from the house toward the campus. Heat—sexual heat—emanated from her. It felt as though the paint on nearby houses should be scorching as we passed them. When we had gotten far enough from the house and from other people, she tightened her grip on my arm and pulled me closer. My arm, I realized, now brushed against her tit as we walked. I glanced over at her again. She gave me a look. It was another smoker, hotter than any yet. I had a full-fledged boner, now—nearly, but not quite, concealed by the heavy denim of my jeans.

"My panties are so wet," my little sister said. "I want you. I need you. Now!"

If her behavior hadn't already given me a hard-on, that announcement surely would have. As it was, it caused substantial throbbing.

"Patience," I said. "We can't Do It here."

It was still early; the sun wouldn't set for another hour or so. And it would be yet another hour after that before the twilight faded enough for us to do what we wanted to anywhere outside. There was just too much light, and too many people were still about. It was time to show her one of my secrets. So I took her directly to the library.

When it dawned on her that we were headed for the library, she looked at me askance.

"Are you crazy?" she asked in disbelief. "We can't do It in there."

I reached over with my left hand to where her left hand clutched my right arm, and I patted her hand. (And managed to cop a quick feel.)

"Trust me," I said, hissing the "s" out like a snake and trying my best to sound like an inept con man. "And if you don't believe that I know what I'm doing, just look at the front of my pants."

She glanced unobtrusively. My boner was making a tent, visible if you were looking for it, even through the heavy denim. Her gaze returned to my eyes. Her eyes were still smoking, and the evil grin had formed on her face. She contrived to rub her tit against my arm some more.

"Even if I didn't trust you, I'd trust your dick," she allowed. "It won't lead us wrong. I don't know what you're up to, but I'm sure it's going to be good."

"I'm up to about here," I said, holding my left hand out horizontally, palm down, at about the height of my head. "And It is going to be very good."

"Nobody likes a smart-ass," she growled, giving me an elbow in the side as we climbed the broad stairs that led to the patio just outside the west entrance to the library.

"But," she continued, "I might forgive you if you'll just get your dick into me. And make me come!"

"We aim to please," I replied, with a shit-eating grin.

We entered the library, and I noted that the staff elevator was in its usual evening location: locked out behind the circulation desk on the main floor. I took Mindy down the central staircase, which is right beside the west entrance to the building, to Lower Level One. There was nobody in sight on that level, just as you would expect on a night when nobody had any homework. So we continued on down to Lower Level Two. I couldn't help but notice, as we descended, that Mindy took every opportunity to rub her wonderful little body against me when no one could see us. When we reached the bottom, we found ourselves in an enclosed rectangular area, about the same 15-yard width as the stairwell, that extended 30 yards or so into the building from the staircase.

The south wall of that area was an ordinary wall, and in fact, the staff elevator opened from it. But the east wall and the north wall weren't really walls. They were light fencing, made of woven steel wire, that extended from floor to ceiling. The weaving was open, formed by two sets of parallel wires—about 11 or 12 gauge, probably, and painted black—set diagonally so that they formed diamonds a little more than an inch on a side and about the same distance across. In the center of the east wall was a locked door, set in a steel frame a couple of inches wide. The door was made of the same wire fencing, and the lock was set on the right side of the door.

Seeing the fence and the locked gate, she, quite naturally, drew the wrong conclusion—that I thought we should do the Dirty Deed right there.

"You really are crazy," she said in a disappointed whisper. "We can't do It here. Somebody could come down the stairs any minute. Or out of the elevator."

But she held herself tightly up against me and caressed the bulge in my pants as she spoke. My cock surged at her touch, even through the thick cloth. She was breathing heavily. The air between us was thick with my little sister's lust. That air seemed, almost, to ripple from the sexual heat she radiated.

I smiled. "Trust me," I whispered back, grinning wickedly and hissing again. I was breathing heavily, too, in the presence of this randy little woman who loved me so. And now I was radiating sexual heat of my own.

Hanging from the east fence, near the left-hand corner and about seven feet above the floor, was a bent piece of coat-hanger wire. Several inches long, it was curved into a "C" shape, and one end of it was bent double for about three-quarters of an inch. I plucked it from the fence and took it to the right side of the door.

I inserted the doubled end of the wire through the diamond directly to the right of the six-inch-wide steel plate that was supposed to prevent anyone from slipping the spring-loaded latch. After manipulating the curved wire for a moment, I felt the doubled end slip into a slot on the other side of the door. I levered the end of the wire in my hand back and leftward while exerting a very gentle pull on the door itself. The other end of my wire had engaged the latch, which slid back. With a barely audible "snick," the door swung toward me. The way into the library's not-so-carefully-guarded inner sanctum lay open before us.

"We're in," I whispered. "Now we've got access to almost all of this floor, and nobody will bother us—at least, not without warning. We'll hear anyone coming in plenty of time to get out the back door."

As I hooked the "key" back into its storage place on the fence, I checked the indicator above the elevator door. The elevator was still on the main floor, right where I wanted it. Mindy stuck her head through the now-open door to the rest of Lower Level Two. She looked left and right, and saw large, dimly lit spaces extending into the distance in both directions. She turned and looked at me with a grin.

"You are something else! How did you know about that piece of wire? …and how to use it?"

I turned and walked back to the door she was standing in. She reached up and put her arms around my neck, pulled me down to her, and gave me an enthusiastic kiss. I kissed her back just as enthusiastically. And ran my hands up and down her slender little body, enjoying all of the parts I found. My boner pulsed; it wanted some of the action.

"George and I put it there last winter right after we figured out how to beat this lock," I confessed when the kiss ended, my hands moving to and lingering on her tits. "We reckoned that no one would notice it, and, even if anyone did, they'd never guess why it's there. We were right. It's been there ever since. Except when one of us uses it. George and I are the only ones who know about it."

In fact, George and I had visited this floor repeatedly during the last spring. We'd hoped that the college library had a huge secret collection of pornographic—or, at least, erotic—literature stashed down here. Alas, we found nothing of the sort, and, to tell the truth, nothing particularly interesting—except for the space itself. We couldn't figure out why the staff had the area locked up—but their supposed security certainly served my purposes at the moment.

Reluctantly, I let go of her tits. We stepped through, Mindy first. As I turned around to close the door; Mindy goosed me, causing a mighty throb in my cock. It didn't keep me from checking the elevator indicator again; there had been no change.

"Not yet, woman," I whispered. "Be patient for another minute or two."

I was getting a bit nervous; we'd been dallying out in the open a little more than, in retrospect, I liked. The elevator and the stairs still posed threats. Especially while a door that was supposed to be locked was wide open and we stood in it.

"We have to get out of sight. But first, we have to close this door—very gently. If you shut it too hard, it makes a God-awful 'clang'. Probably everybody in the whole damned building can hear it."

Gently, I pulled the door shut, controlling it with my fingers as it slid into its frame; it latched with another quiet "snick."

"Which way?" she asked, her right hand stroking the bulge in my pants.

We were in a dimly lit passage, several yards wide, that ran north and south. Old library furniture was stored along its east wall, occupying about half of it. "That way." I said, pointing to the south with one hand while the other cupped her mound through her jeans.

After we'd gone a few yards, the passage opened out to the right. We'd entered a large space that included almost all of the southern third of the level, excepting only a free-standing enclosed staircase near the south end of the building and some small locked rooms along the west wall. That space was filled mostly by library shelving that contained books and other documents. More old furniture was stored in places over against the walls. Here and there were some heavy tables of the sort used in library reading rooms; it appeared that they were occasionally used as work tables for cataloguing new acquisitions, repairing books, and other things librarians do.

For a place so locked away and little visited, there was surprisingly little dust. A couple of exit-signs and a few ceiling fixtures here and there provided dim, but adequate, light. The main lights were off, and the idea behind those that remained lit seemed to be that if somebody, unaware that you were in that part of the building, turned the main lights off, you'd be able to find your way out safely.

Now that we were completely out of sight as far as anyone not in the secured area was concerned, we held each other close and enjoyed a lengthy deep kiss. As we did, my little sister pressed her boobs against my lower chest, her belly against my throbbing hard-on. When our lips parted, she looked up at me.

"Watching George and Frank falling all over themselves was pretty funny," she said. "Both of them were trying to impress me more than the other. It really turned me on for some reason. Maybe because you were right there watching. Or maybe because I didn't really think college men would be interested in me."

She paused and reflected a moment, her wonderful little body still pressed tightly up against me. (I pressed back for all I was worth, naturally.)

Before I could say anything, she continued, almost pensively. "But they're real college men, aren't they? And they wanted me. They wanted to sleep with me."

She seemed surprised at her own, newly appreciated, attractiveness.

"They sure are real college men," I agreed. "And so am I. And they did want you. And so do I. Earl would've been drooling, too, but he's engaged. So he's getting laid regular, and he isn't allowed to drool over other women. Not even a sexy college woman like you. I am one lucky young feller."

She smiled. "Treat me good."

"Always." I smiled back.

I kissed her again, at some length. As I did, my hands roamed her body again, making sure to touch all of my favorite parts. Her hands explored me, too.

When the kiss ended, I looked into her eyes. I could feel my heartbeat accelerating. Still holding her close, I said, "You make my heart palpate."

She put her head on my chest. I could feel her shaking. For a moment, I didn't understand. Stifling her giggles, she said, "You moron! Hearts palpitate, or throb. 'Palpate' means 'touch' or 'feel'. You've been palpating my boobs. Very nicely, I might add."

"Oh," I said, drawing her into another kiss. Taking her by the hand, I led her farther south. After another dozen yards, we'd almost reached the enclosed staircase, whose entrance opened a few yards to our right out of the north side of the enclosure. The stairs were a fire escape, so several yards of space near that entrance had been kept clear. Another passage, a couple of yards wide, led westward beyond the stairs and into other library stacks. I turned the corner, and we took several steps down the passage past the staircase entry.

Taking my lovely, horny little sister into my arms again, I explained, "The stairs go up half a level to a locked door that opens onto a landing. It's a fire door that can only be opened from this side, so no one can surprise us from these stairs. Another half-level up is an exit from the building. It's below ground level, and it leads to an outdoor stairwell that's pretty well concealed by bushes. Anyone who comes to this area will have to get here the way we did, or through a similar gate at the other end of the building, so we'll hear them in time to get into the stairwell. If we move quietly and close the fire door carefully, they won't ever even know we were here and we'll be able to get our clothes back on when we get to the landing. If we forget our clothes, though, we'll be in big trouble, because we won't be able to get back in to get them."

"You are truly amazing," she said as she threw her arms around my neck and drew me down into another delicious kiss. As we kissed, I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and, straightening, raised her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around me.

When the kiss ended, I held her against myself, groin to groin. Knowing full well what we both like, she wiggled her hips so that her pussy rubbed against my swollen cock through our jeans. I kissed her again, and lowered her to the ground.

"Oh," I said. "There's one more thing I need to do."

I took off my backpack, opened it, took out the quilt, and spread it, doubled, on the concrete floor. Then I turned back toward her. In the dim light of the library's lowest level, her eyes smoldered at me through her most evil, most salacious grin. She'd already shed her shirt, exposing her wonderful little tits to my lecherous gaze. She unbuckled her belt, undid her zipper, and, in one motion, dropped her jeans and her panties. I pulled off my own shirt. She stepped out of her shoes, pants, and panties.

My naked little sister knelt on the quilt and looked up at me. Her deep blue eyes glowed with her desire. Smiling, she patted the empty space next to herself.

"C'm'ere, you," she whispered.

I kicked off my shoes, undid my own pants, pulled them down, stepped out of them, and obeyed.

I was a hero that evening: I prevented a rape.

I consented.

(To be continued)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments are welcome. I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way to respond to anonymous comments; I will try to respond to others.

—CarlusMagnus

12