All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
A just reward for honest work

I'm actually pleased he got those As for his work invested, just hope Mindy gets hers as well. The panties trick did wonders, even more than park sex and beer combo the night before. He was lucky not to pull them out in the middle of class though while dabbing a nosebleed. All the rest was pure joy & entertainment to read, though I would like to read about the couple that saw on "their" bench as well.

Always I gave it a 5*!

P.S. Now I know what sex 103 is all about ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the way that you make the sex part of this storey so understated while making it great. The growth that you have added to the characters personalities especially Charlie's ability to learn and achieve scholastically is fascinating. Well done!!

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
The Best....

This has to be one of the best chapters of this story, and I say that knowing what is coming.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
totally love

...their interactions. You write them so well and their dialogue flows and fits them so well. Love her energy and how she loves him and handles him so well. It amazes me how well you write. Keep it up! :)

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
love

really does wonders...more great chapters please...huge thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...