All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 07'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
hanging in here

ugghhh...the feels, romance, erotica and a tad of drama still gets to me afterwards...still lurking around and hanging here...for the upcoming chapters of the new books and hoping it will come sooner than later...Thanks once again, for the wonderful books

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Crisis averted with combined effort

Thank god it all ended so well, I was genuinely afraid there will be some serious damages left after that ordeal. All this brought them even closer to each other and maybe even removed the possible questions of why they spend so much time together in public, though sneaking in some action might not be any easier now. What I didn't expect, though i should, is that despite how many times that have sex thy still find new ways to please each other and spice it up both before and while doing it. Young love really knows no bounds.

I wish you all the best in the renovation "business" and hopefully we'll see you back soon!

As usual I gave it a deserved 5*, despite the drama this was probably the best chapter yet. Keeping me in suspense for the future in the best way possible.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 8 years ago
Just as expected, another 5 !!

Really enjoyed the "cliff hanger" as I have all of the chapters. Got a large laugh out of the "shematoma"; was a paramedic for over 18 years on the FD and never thought of that one, but I will remember it. Thanks for all your efforts and time devoted and good luck with the home repairs. Take all the time necessary to do the job right; we will be here waiting when you're finished and have time to write again. Once more, thank you for the story.

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I have to agree with the opinions of the three previous commentators. A strange thing - I'd forgotten about the dog attack. It's been awhile since the original publication of these stories here, and I suppose it was an unpleasant detail I didn't like to recall. It made them pretty famous on the campus, though, and that wasn't all to the good for their purposes. I do remember, in general, what is coming, and am sorry about your problems, "Carlus", partly from selfish reasons, as they will delay our getting the rest of the story. I do hope any problems are quickly, and not too expensively resolved, though, and that you will be back soon.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Incredible

Great drama with the dog attack, great description and wonderful suspense. Lovely reunion with Mindy, along with the heartfelt dialogue. Very impressive and very real. 5*

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 8 years ago
WONDERFUL

Thank you so much for this series! The whole story line with its intrigue, romance, and so much more will keep me awaiting the next book! Thanks for taking the time to share your talent with us mere mortals!

Willy

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Just keeps being such an outstanding tale!

I have come to expect that and you keep stepping "up to the plate!"

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 6 years ago
A slight inconsistency

In book 1 you inferred that the parents were within driving distance of the school however in book 3 you state that that they were wanting to get on a plane and come check on the kids. I seem to recall that the original story had the kids going to school out of state. Still a excellent story, five star rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 so good

Doberman's rarely hit 100 lbs. When they do it's because they are older and put on extra mass with age. Otherwise I have no real comments a famous actress died suddenly of a hematoma. So it does happen and she had a similar fall while skiing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wauw !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...