Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was closer to her peak than I had thought, so I stiffened my tongue and attacked her clit more directly. Her hips bucked under me, and her hands, now ordering, now demanding, forced my mouth more tightly against her as the tip of my tongue plucked at her jewel in its soft, pink setting.

As I plucked and tweaked, I could feel my little sister's approaching climax almost as though it were my own. Her motions became more frantic and less organized; her utterances became less and less coherent. The full force of her orgasm grasped her; she arched her back, and her grip on my head tightened, driving my mouth against herself. She gasped out muffled sobs and moans, and I felt her muscles stiffen, contracting in waves as she reached for the peak of her ecstasy. Slowly, slowly, slowly, she subsided. Her muscles softened, her grip on my head relaxed, and her sobs quieted—though her moans continued.

Knowing that her clit was now too sensitive to abide my touch, I shifted farther to my right, kissing my way back up through her fur, up to her belly button, beyond to her tits. I again took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked gently on it.

At the touch of my mouth on her nipple, her moaning intensified. Her hands had followed my head; she held me gently, stroking me. After a minute or two, she had recovered enough to speak.

"Oh, Charlie, that feels so good right after I've come. It's almost like I'm still coming—only in a gentler way."

I made a mental note to myself that she liked attention to her nipples right after she'd come, and I kept on sucking. I hadn't come yet, but the little moans she emitted every now and then as I mouthed her nipple more than made the wait worthwhile.

After a few more minutes, her caresses strengthened. Soon, she was touching not just my head, but also my ears, my neck, my shoulders, my back. Her hands returned to my head, and, taking hold, they brought me up to place my lips against hers for a long, deep kiss. As we kissed, she lowered her right arm and wrapped it around me, pressing my chest against her boobs.

She released me, and I raised my head to look at her smiling face.

"That was so good, lover," she whispered to me. "But I think you'd better put him in me now."

I kissed her again, briefly. "I've been thinking about it."

She chuckled, reached up for another quick, tender kiss. "Quelle surprise!"

I got up on my knees, and moved between her legs. "I just love it when you talk dirty," I whispered as I placed the head of my cock in her cleft and slid it up and down a few times—before finally bringing it to the entrance to her body. She closed her eyes, wrapped her legs around my ass, and moaned as Big Brother's cock slid slowly into Little Sister's hot, tight, slippery depths.

"You feel so good in me. I've missed feeling you inside me the last few days. I like it too much to go without!" She opened her eyes again; they smiled as if she were welcoming me home. She had wrapped both arms around me, and her hands were now on my lower back, holding my body tightly against her own. I kissed her again, and she moaned into the kiss. Her hips rocked a little, and her sheath caressed the hard rod it enveloped.

My own hips rocked, answering hers, and I her hands moved, stroking lovingly as they went, to my hip bones, where they encouraged me to plunge into her welcoming body, withdraw, plunge, withdraw, plunge… I lost all sense of time and place, obsessed now with the sliding friction of her sheath on my cock and the pressure it built inside me.

"I'm not gonna last long…" I grunted out as my cock, now in complete control, thrust itself into her again, again, again, seeking release.

"Come for me, lover," she murmured to me, her hands still riding on my hips, driving my rhythm almost as insistently as my cock. "Come in me! I need you so much! I love you so much!"

And at those last words, my hips rammed my cock deep into her body and I exploded into her. Again, again, yet again, my white-hot semen surged through the length of my cock into her, while she crooned sounds, meaningless to me in the throes of my orgasm, into my ears. Finally, when it seemed that it must end, came that final ecstatic spasm—paralyzing me for an endless thirty seconds.

I collapsed into her arms, remembering, barely, to keep my elbows under me. Her hips still rocked beneath me, caressing my still-hard cock within herself as it began to soften. I gasped for air, and, when I'd regained my breath a little, I turned my head to nibble gently on her ear with my lips. She stroked up and down my body.

Remembering what she'd said to me just before my cataclysm, I raised my head, and looked into the deep, deep blue of her smiling, loving eyes. "I need you even more, and I love you even more," I said, and I kissed her.

She kissed me back, moaning as she did so. Her little hips were still rocking under me. My cock, pleased with the sensations she was causing in it, had stopped shrinking.

"I really like feeling you inside me," she whispered. Her eyes were closed again, and she was smiling.

I rocked my own hips, intensifying the in-and-out motion of my cock inside her. She moaned again, and began to move a little more vigorously under me. My crown was still pretty sensitive, and long, deep strokes brought more stimulation than I could bear, but I found that I could maintain short, gentle ones—and even enjoy them, although I felt no need to come.

But it was different with her. I could see that she wanted to come again, so I continued to pump, using the short, gentle strokes I'd discovered I could enjoy.

And, my own desire now satisfied, I found that I loved seeing her build slowly to another orgasm. I watched her expression pass from lazy, passive enjoyment through active desire to ecstatic agony.

Once more, she writhed, thrashed, and moaned under me. I felt her contract again and again in waves around me. And, finally, I saw her face relax again in the near unconsciousness of after-sex bliss. Gently, our bodies still joined, I kissed and nibbled at her while she slowly returned to me. At length, she opened her eyes and looked, smiling, directly into my own.

"I love coming with your cock in me, Charlie. It feels so…right."

I leaned down and nibbled her right ear with my lips. "I love it when you come with me in you, too," I murmured into her ear. "I love feeling the way your pussy squeezes me and knowing that I've made you feel good."

She turned her head and kissed my neck. "Mmmm. You do make me feel good."

Her hands were again roaming my back, stroking it, tickling it. I raised my head again and kissed her on the lips. It turned into a long, loving kiss. When it ended, we looked into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"And I've missed making love with you," I said, as I withdrew from her body and rolled off of her onto my back. "I wish I could've done a better job of protecting us."

She rolled toward me, placing her head on my shoulder and her bare little body against mine. Her leg she folded across my thighs, as her arm encircled me. Once again, I could feel her little boobs against the side of my chest, her pussy against my hip, dripping my cum onto me.

"Charlie," she said, "Please don't beat yourself up about that. You did fine. Together, and with a little help, we came through it okay. You're fine, and I'm fine."

"I'm not beating myself up," I said, stroking her with my left hand. "I meant exactly what I said. I do wish I could've done better, but it wasn't in the cards and I couldn't. What's done is done, and I'm not going to go off the deep end about it. Sergeant Andy convinced me that I'd done good before they even untied me that night."

"Yes." She snuggled in closer. "You done good. I got no complaints."

"Me, either," I replied. "And he told me what you'd done, too. You were the real hero. You saved my life."

"Oh, don't be silly, Charlie!" She was actually outraged. "I'm no hero. I just did what I had to do. …what anyone would have done."

She raised her head as she spoke and looked me in the eyes.

"You know," I said, "I'll bet that's what every hero says."

"Don't! I'm not a hero! I was so scared. When you didn't get up I was afraid you were dead!" Her eyes were sparkling; she was going to cry. The words came tumbling out: "And then that God-damned dog went for your throat and you couldn't defend yourself and I knew that if I didn't do something it would kill you if it hadn't already… and I picked up that pipe and I hit it and I hit it and I hit it and it bit me and bit me and bit me and I hit it and hit it and it bit me… and I couldn't make it go away and it just wouldn't stop and if it hadn't been for that policeman… Oh, Charlie! I was so scared for you… I couldn't go on living without you!"

And she dissolved into great, body-wrenching sobs. She clutched at me, buried her face in my neck, and sobbed uncontrollably until lack of air forced her to quit. I held her tightly, stroking her nakedness gently, until the spasm had passed and she had regained her breath—along with a little of her composure.

"Mindy," I said, quietly, gently, lovingly, "I couldn't go on living without you, either. You're my hero, and you always will be."

She was still sniffling as she raised her head again. Her tears tracked down her cheeks, but she managed a little smile, partly genuine, partly forced. She looked at me, and I saw that she was thinking about what I'd said, turning the idea over and over in her mind, inspecting it for holes, cracks, deformities, or other defects.

"Fair's fair," she said, at last. "You're my hero. You always have been. And that will never change."

She kissed me gently, lingeringly, on the lips, and I tasted her tears.

The kiss ended, and she raised her head to look me in the eyes again; the half-real smile was still on her face.

"Big Brother and Little Sister," I whispered to her.

She whispered back, "Best friends and lovers!" And her smile deepened, turned real.

Clinging tightly to each other, we whispered together: "Now and always!"

"Little Sister," I said, "I love you so much!"

She put her head back on my shoulder, and she squeezed her bare little body even closer to me. "Oh, Big Brother," she said, "I love you even more!"

(End of Book 2)

As of May 2, 2016, Book 3 won't be ready for another four to six weeks. Family obligations and unexpected home repairs will prevent me from working for a while. But I fully intend to begin uploading the remaining two books in this series by this summer at the latest. Check my bio for updates.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments are welcome. I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way to respond to anonymous comments; I will try to respond to others.

—CarlusMagnus