All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 01'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just waiting for the next chapter again! Not to long to wait I hope.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
That was a bigger shocker than expected but it sure is awesome!

Thank you for posting more of your story sooner than expected, it was the best possible ending to my tough day. Hopefully the real-life stuff is down with in orderly fashion and you got it all back on track.

The story delivered the best possible continuation, lots of steamy sex, unwilling of true feeling, dealings with the past, some serious drama and of course the infamous suspense ending. I had a feeling that there will be another incestous couple somewhere but I didn't expect it to be their close friends, sure brought out the awkward there. Considering their backstory I can see how they came to be in their relationship. Now I'm really looking forward to see who and how breaks the ice on this one.

As usual this more than deserves a 5*!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Can't tell you why...but somehow I saw that coming....and loved it!

Again a great story continues and I am as big a fan as ever! You left some subtle (maybe not so subtle) hints as to what was coming and just bred anticipation...good hook!!! Ch. 02 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i think its going to end for me

the lovey dovey relation going to end and they going to end up foursome and exchange sisters.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Second Time Around Is Greater

The pessimistic anonymous is very wrong. I'll say that much from memory, There are events coming that will push the two couples very close as friends and conspirators, though. There are stories I love as much the second (third... fourth... more) time as I do the first. This is one of them. I wish it was in ink and paper form, so it could be on my bookshelves. All the "Books" would be one, of course. I did buy Book One as an e-book, and have reread it several times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Better and better

You weave a great story. I am enjoying this immensely. Keep up the good work but write faster, much much faster. It is torture to wait for the next installment. No dark shit though, it always breaks my heart, even when it works out in the end. I hate pain suffering and broken hearts, I see enough of that in my chosen profession. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I kind of saw the end coming... 5

I did not see the part where Charlie got all guilty and remorseful coming though. As long as you got me with some scene and the writing stays so good it's a 5.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Hmmm, shared secrets in the Park, guessed there was more to Steph and Steve, makes it interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1151 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...