All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
And the biggest hurdle is done with

That went down a lot better and easier than I expected it to, the show people might have something to do with it all. And despite the seriousness of the situation they all found a way to fool around in snow and have a good time, makes my heart all fuzzy with positive emotions. I was of course hoping for a positive outcome yet you once more exceeded it by a lot, even forgoing the plan they set up was a complete success.

The thing I'm most pleased about is that you didn't go into any partner swapping here, their relationships are far to sensible and special to ruin it like that. Sure there were heartfelt kisses and cuddles between them but more in sign of trust than anything else. Hopefully you'll stay in the lane and forgo the sexual escapades 2 couples could steer into. Just make them best of friends who really cherish each others support and who knows, maybe they'll find some more like-minded folks out there.

And now I'm once more sitting here wanting more soon, but one must not rush perfection so I'll patiently wait for more lovely teasing.

5* as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm afraid you are turning into a cuckold story. Had great potential. Expected a nice tale of love. Ruining it by turning it into a cuck/swap tale.

LewBrishessLewBrishessalmost 8 years ago
Very good story!

I've been following this story since CM began posting it. I think it's one of the best on Lit. and it gets fives across the bored from me.

How interesting that the critics are dumb enough to try to predict where the story is headed, but they don't have the balls to leave their names.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
New Love?

It may seem odd, but, while I recall the BIG elements of this series very well, I can't remember if the two couple share partners. If they do, it just happens naturally at some point, and is more an expression of trust, than anything else. There IS the great advantage, that they can publicly APPEAR to be dating one another's sibling, which reduces the chance of being found out for real. It takes a lot of pressure off, and results in a kind of asexual love, regardless of any physical act. Emotion is king, after all.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
5+

I give 5+ as there is nothing higher. I will comment later after thinking this through. It is a necessary step as two people of one ilk in a sea of opposing ilk need the companionship of others of like mind.

Keep up the good work. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still As Good As Ever

Excellent development of what could well have been a bad situation. The two couples now have someone to share their triumphs and disappointments with, someone that fully understands their unusual situation. I am so glad to see this one again, as always. 5 well deserved stars.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You just keep "raising the bar."

Really like where this story is going and how you are getting there...a favorite chapter. Looking forward to where you go next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

It is a beautiful story, I am up to Book 3, Ch.2 and I am getting worried that I going to run out of story, Can anyone tell me what is the latest so I can make sure to read to sequence.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
Great storyline

I like your writing very much. The only problem is too much description of the sex. There are smut writers and great writers. You belong in the Great Writers class.

I'll keep reading and scroll through the lengthy love making sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 I'm not buying it yet...

When Steph and Charlie kissed (on the lips), then Buck and Mindy did with no jealousy, I did not buy it. No guilt over a lip lock with another woman arousing Charlie? That just doesn't seem like him. I think this is going in a direction I can't 5 anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that is disappointing. I’ll take a look at 3-3 but might be the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories