All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 03'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Curious indeed

Guess by the end of this chapter I'm just as confused as Charlie is. Them being seen together and considered possible partners is a good idea, even the playful nibbings and occasional rubs they give each other when saying goodbye are sweet to see, they have great chemistry between them and I’m genuinely happy to see all of them happy and open with each other just the way it’s supposed to be. Sure their love is exclusive but the carnal desires can still throw better judgement through a window and take over, that’s the part I dread to see here. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the finals and the break go and what decision they make.

Sex is the last reason I read this story but damn if this wasn’t the bet of it yet, the emotions, the passion, the love, the description….it simply left me breathless.

Nonetheless I gave it yet another well deserved 5*.

P.S. You sure can still surprise me it’s just that now I’m not so sure I like the surprises though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please, Please

Love this story, but I hope that Charlie and Mindy stay true to each other and do not delve into changing partners for the sake of their future. The love they share is immeasurable and will tackle any problems they have to overcome. I gave this 5 stars as only natural to an incredible story, you bring the characters so much love for each other that surely they will not cross that line. Please continue but Please Please leave Steph and Buck to themselves. Many Thanks keep up the good work.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Hottest Yet!

What I said last chapter still goes. The two couples not only use each other to conceal their real attractions, but become great friends as well. I still can't recall if they indulge their growing sexual curiosity or not, though not doing so would seem unnatural, but if they do, it is mutually acceptable, and not at anyone's expense, and it doesn't change their primary feelings. In fact, something is coming that will draw them even closer to one another. Anyway, how could anything be hotter or better than the love-making Mindy and Charlie share in this chapter? I think we can assume Steve(Buck) and Steph do much the same. Hoorah for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pls don't ruin the love

The first two books gave us a great love story (voted 5*s on all chapters of books 1&2). Pls don't ruin it by making it another gang bang tale. These two had a special & beautiful relationship in the first two books. Making it a random swap tale will destroy the true love and make it just another horny teenagers' story. So pls don't make the other couple anything more than co-conspirators. Not rating this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i knew it

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw—was, in fact, glad to see—that Buck was taking Mindy into his arms. how can some one be glad seeing other man kissing his love . he is glad coz he can also do this to other girl . so where is the love here and when i commented that this is going to happen some wise fucker said that i was wrong . at lest its better then other story when the brother fuck all of his sisters friend and the sis become a lesbian

LewBrishessLewBrishessalmost 8 years ago
Still...

Still no balls.

And still making predictions about what hasn't happened. CM is still on track; how can we know how strong his characters are if they aren't tested?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Having them swop would really spoil the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awww, say it isn't so!

I think you are going in the wrong direction, unless it is to confirm that the two of them are indeed each other's soulmate. Please have It turn out that way . . . please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Nowhat you got others involved and it's starting to affect both relationships what a fuck up and this is where I end reading this. Going so well til now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 It makes me nervous but okay so far...

Everyone's different I guess. I have trouble with the idea of a poly amorous relationship with no guilt or jealousy. I look forward to seeing how you handle that. It's one of the bits I don't remember from the last read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories