All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sad story but five stars, looking forward to the next chapter.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful Series

I look forward to each new chapter! This was wonderfully told and masterfully crafted! Keep up the excellent work......and don't you have the next chapter done yet??? Ha!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
keep them coming real fast

and real quick...still hanging on to these awesome chapters towards the end...

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I enjoy the passion, but especially the closeness portrayed...the intimacy!

Another just keeping me addicted!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
How in the 9 rings of hell did I miss this chapter?!?

You once more outdid yourself and graced us with such a loving chapter despite the tasks at hand being so sad an emotinally draining. The pain was palpable yet they conquered it together, too bad Quent and Amanda won't uderstand just why (at least for now).

As usual 5* are in order for this.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Having lost our parents to the Big C only 6 weeks apart I spent the last chapter crying. Please don't hurt these kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...