All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 03'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
A "tip o' the hat" to a "top notch" continuation of a terriific tale!

As I have come to expect from you, this moving story "moves on" an provides with a temporary fix for my addiction. Thanks again to my "supplier." :)

oldmanmooreoldmanmoorealmost 8 years ago
Just a humble Thank You.

For sharing Charlie's and Mindy's story and lives with us. Thank You

For being so sensitive about "loss" and "grief". Thank You

For showing how life goes on. Thank You

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
But what of the trunk in moms closet?

Another great chapter in a story full of them, dealing with mundane and heartbreaking consequences of ones passing is never easy and it's vital now more than ever that they are there for each other. With new stuff to order into boxes and yet new arriving via post I'm now over hyped to see what's inside their moms trunk, maybe something that will start the waterworks anew or something from their parents BDSM past :)

Anyhow, this deserves another 5*!

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Less Than Real In Certain Details

How could they have ignored the terrible remains of the crash, even with their rush to return to school? 'Surprising, also, that nothing was said about the difficulty for the siblings occupying their parents bed. I recall, after Dad died (Mom had gone a few years before), having to sleep in what had been my parents' bed, and having trouble getting to sleep. Memories kept me awake for quite a while. A very stressful thing for almost anyone. And what will Quent think when he finds the one slept in bed - the others obviously not used? The only 4* chapter.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

I really like this series.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
soon enough

can we, your avid fans, read more chapters...still hanging in here to get my daily fix of this great book...still on top of all my faves here along with Colleen ...this story sizzles with erotica and romance that always makes my day afterwards...sounds like a broken record but the rest of the chapters can't come soon enough for me...there goes my 5***** and more for this one too...can I say thank you enough though?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shucks!

I now have to wait to read the last few chapters of their story. I do wish you hadn't added those comments after the funeral. Just leave them enjoying themselves in bed and then to sleep. That was the only gripe I have about anything I've read in all the chapters! Of course, I've read them all back-to-back since yesterday, *snicker*! You are one of my fav authors on this site, keep up the great work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...