All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
thank's a ton

a truly great read...each chapter has its moments for me...

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
I remember

that Pentax 110 SLR a great little camera to take hiking

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
That's how happiness looks like

With all of them under one roof I can only see so happiness, plus Buck & Steph now have a bit easier financial life to look forward to. The birthday party was a very nice effort, though the spanking might not be the best part of it the cake was mouthwatering delight! Didn't expect the MOLS fees to be so high though, thank god they have the money for it. Speaking of MOLS - I'M both intrigued and scared to see what will Charlie do that month all alone, and what devilish plans does Steph have for him.

The rating remains the usual 5*!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You keep raising the temperature!

One of these days, only ashes will remain, but until then...keep 'em smokin' for us!

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
Another 5

Another great chapter. I too, remember the 110 SLR; I had one with the three auxiliary lenses and flash attachment. I would carry it while on duty on the Fire Dept. Unfortunately one of my daughters idiot boyfriends tried to "adjust" the iris lens with his Buck knife and the camera was beyond repair. I hope nothing bad befalls Mindy during her month in the wilderness as this story seems to be a recollection by Charlie. I'm not trying to put forward any ideas, just reading between the lines in preparation and hoping I'm wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories