Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her arms around me and held me. The warmth of her body enveloped me, and the hot wetness of her sheath clasped my cock. I looked, again into the depths of her deep blue eyes, and I felt her love surround me. Softly, I kissed her. Just as softly, she kissed back.

"You always feel so good in me," she whispered. She rocked her hips a bit, stroking my cock with her tight wet sheath. I rocked my own hips in answer, caressing her sheath with the length of my cock.

She moaned and smiled at me. "What a nice way to tell my man I love him," she said.

"What a wonderful way," I answered, "to tell my woman how much I love her."

We lay there, connected, in intimate embrace for a few moments. Gently, we kissed. Kissed again. We murmured meaningless phrases at each other. Her little hands roamed over the parts of my body she could reach, and the fragrances of her body, dominated by the heady smell of her arousal, drifted up, guided by the quilt, into my nostrils. I have no idea how much time passed as we lay there, entranced by each other, each lost in the other's body, but I doubt that it could have been long: The sensations in my cock grew stronger, wilder, and they took over.

My hips rocked, moving my shaft in and out of her, in and out, in and out, in the ancient, compelling rhythm. The multithreaded knot formed again in my groin and tightened there. As my hips danced and hers answered, I found the strength to raise my head and look again at her face.

Her eyes were closed, but she opened them to look into my own eyes. Deep blue surrounded me again, and she whispered, "Oh, Charlie! I love you so much!"

The knot grew ever tighter, ever larger, and I thrust my cock into her again and again as she thrust back. I tried to reply, to tell her how much I loved her, but the knot obsessed me, and no words would come. The hot tight clasp of her body governed me: expectation overwhelmed me.

The knot disintegrated, unraveling into thousands of shimmering fragments that flew throughout my body—communicating the happy catastrophe our efforts had caused. Torrents of boiling cum surged repeatedly through the length of my cock and into my little sister's body. I had no eyes, I thought, to see with, nor ears to hear with, as I ascended to the peaks of ecstasy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The tumult within me receded slowly, and I gasped for air. I found myself still lying on the ground, my weight still on my elbows. I was still wrapped in our quilt, lying on top of my little sister. Her arms still enclosed my body. Each of her legs was still wrapped about one of mine, and her pussy still clutched at my cock—I could feel its rhythmic contractions as her little body convulsed under me. She was still lost in the grasp of her own orgasm. Her sobbing groans filled the air, subsiding as I listened.

My head had fallen onto the quilt beside her head; I raised it and turned toward her. Gently I nibbled at her neck and her ear as she descended from her own heights to become aware of her surroundings again.

Her groaning diminished and became regular, heavy breathing as the grip of her orgasm receded. Her arms and her legs tightened, not in spasm, but in purposeful embrace—holding me close as though to welcome herself back from wherever she'd been. Soon she was moaning gently in time with the nibbles and kisses I continued to place on her neck and her ear.

Keeping my elbow on the ground to support the weight of my upper body, I raised a hand and brought it up to cup a boob. I kneaded the firm round flesh, and I felt her contract around my cock in response. I continued my hand's motions, along with those of my lips, and I felt more rhythmic contractions.

Then her arms loosened their grasp, and her hands began to flow up and down my back and my sides.

She hummed a stronger, happier moan, and she said, "You really do know what makes me work, don't you? It feels so good when you touch my boob that way right after I've come.

I raised my head and looked again into those deep blue eyes. Before they could overwhelm me again, I said, "I thought you might like it. I sure like what you're doing to my cock." And I punctuated my remarks with a long, gentle, delicious kiss.

Her eyes smiled up at me, and I smiled back. We looked into each other's eyes a while, as her contractions grew gentler, gentler, more gentle yet, until they had diminished to the point where I could no longer feel them.

Slowly, I raised my hips, withdrawing my cock—which was now softening—from her body. I moved, slowly still, rolling onto my back. I pulled her with me. She divined my intent—she grasped the quilt that lay over the naked lower halves of our bodies and held it so that it didn't move with us as we rolled. She scootched over to make room for me on the quilt. Thus, we came to rest with me on the quilt on my back, and Mindy on her side, up against me. Her head lay on my shoulder and the quilt still encased us.

We lay there, in each other's arms, in the forest's quiet spring sweetness, and in our own quiet after-love sweetness. We still wore our shirts and our jackets, but they were open—and her chest had come to rest unclothed against the bare skin of my own side and chest. She'd folded her leg over my thighs, and her wonderful little pussy rested wetly against my hip.

She moaned softly, almost musically, against me, and I hummed back a little moan of my own. Her lips found my neck and kissed it softly.

"I really like feeling your naked body against me after we've made love," I said, squeezing her.

She squeezed me back, and said, "I like it, too. You feel so good against me this way."

We lay in silence, each enjoying the feel and the smell of the other. Eventually, she spoke: "I'm glad that you made that deal with your landlord. It'll be so good to share—really share—a house with Steph and Buck without feeling like we're guests in their house."

"I'm glad, too," I said. "And I managed to save them $20 a month over what they're paying now, too. But I had to promise Ken that the four of us will rent the whole house for two years. So you and I will have to pay for six months we don't really need."

She thought about that for a minute, and then she said, "That's okay. We can afford it, and I think they're on a tight budget."

"That's what I thought, too," I said. "In effect, I've transferred some of their rent to our shoulders, and paid for the privilege of doing so. But I don't think they need to know that."

"You're right," she agreed. "Mum's the word. If Buck found out, he'd have a conniption. But you did a Good Thing." And I could hear those capital letters.

"Maybe," I said. "But it was just a small Good Thing. We need to find other ways to share what we have with them without making them think we're just being charitable. They don't have much, but they want share everything they have with us. I wish they'd let us share what we have with them the same way."

"Let's keep that in mind. Maybe we can figure something out," she said.

I turned my head, and my lips sought hers. We kissed.

"They'll get most of their moving done this afternoon. We should spend a few days with them, and then I think we should go back to Fort Collins for a week or two. Say, after your birthday," I offered after the kiss. I continued, "We have things to do there, but I'll bet the twins want to help celebrate your birthday next Saturday."

"Yes, we do have things to do," she replied. "I was thinking about what we need to do in Fort Collins just the other day. But I'd like to share my birthday with them. "

"That reminds me," I said. "Did MOLS get their money? They wanted something by about now, didn't they?"

"Yeah, they wanted $1795 for tuition and equipment deposit by tomorrow," she said. "The day after I got that letter, I made a copy of it and sent it to Quent. I got a letter back about ten days later and he said he'd taken care of it. And I went to see Dr. Baire to get my physical. She thinks I'm in good shape."

"Now that you mention it," I said, "so do I."

She pinched me—but gently. "Not that kind of shape, you lecher!"

We lay there in each other's arms a while longer. I felt her quiver a bit against me as her emotions built again. But this time it wasn't because of me. "Oh, Charlie! It's really going to happen, isn't it? I'm going to spend a month in that beautiful country we saw last summer."

She pulled me closer as she spoke, and I held her tightly.

"Actually," I said, "I expect you'll probably spent most of that month on the other side of the Divide from where we were last August. If so, you'll be in an area that's even more remote—and more beautiful. You're going to love it. And I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you, too. I wish you could come with me," she said, squeezing me even more tightly.

"You'll be too busy to miss me," I said. "And you'll love every minute of it."

"Do you think?"

"You loved every minute of our trip last summer, didn't you?"

"That was different. You were there. And I fell in love with you."

"And I fell in love with you. I'm still in love with you." She'd moved away to talk, so I pulled her close again and kissed her again. We lost ourselves in that kiss for a few minutes. When it was over, she raised herself on her right elbow so that she could look me in the eye. She smiled at me. I smiled back and I whispered, "And I'll never stop loving you."

"Big Brother and Little Sister," she murmured at me, still smiling.

"Best friends and lovers," I whispered back as I caressed her cheek.

Together, softly, lovingly, we said, "Now and always."

She continued, "I love you so much." Her left hand reached to stroke the right side of my face.

I gave the reply: "I love you even more!" And she lowered her head to kiss me yet another time. I kissed her back.

When we broke the kiss, she raised her head and we looked again into each other's eyes. Each of us still had a hand on the other's cheek. We remained that way for a few moments. Her wiry little bush tickled my hip, and the hard pebbles of her nipples dug little depressions in my chest.

After we had been there a while, silently communing with each other, I felt her shivering against me. And then I realized that, even partially wrapped, as we were, in our quilt, we were cold.

"As much as I love you," I said, squeezing her one more time, "I'm cold, and I need to get some pants on. Maybe even get back into the car and turn the heater on."

She looked into my eyes again, and dipped her head for another kiss—a brief one this time. Then, throwing the quilt off and getting up, she said, "That's a plan, lover."

Cold as I was, it didn't stop me from admiring the view until her pussy disappeared into her pants and her boobs hid under her shirt and jacket.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once we were back in the car and moving again, the car's heater banished the cold. We warmed up quickly—we'd hadn't been dangerously chilled. Mindy reached into the back seat and got the water and the food we'd brought. We each had some water, and she dug into the sack of food. There was a half a loaf of bread and several slices each of ham and cheese. Naturally, I'd forgotten the mayo. She made us each a dry sandwich, and we chomped on them as we drove around for a while, seeing what there was to be seen. I finished mine before she got through hers, and I was still hungry.

"I thought you might be," she said when I mentioned it. And she dug out the last third of the meat and cheese we'd brought—the third she'd reserved for the sandwich she then threw together for me.

There was still some space after I ate that second sandwich, but I thought it wiser not to mention it.

Continuing to explore, we spotted a few more trailheads, and we vowed, again, to visit the ranger station in town to find Forest Service maps, so we could find our way around on the roads in the forest. We also wanted to get US Geological Survey topos, so we could find our way around when we were off the road.

We got lost, to the extent that we had no idea of where we were, a few times. But we always knew how to get back where we'd come from, so we weren't thoroughly lost. I was careful not to let us get really lost—there weren't many people in the woods that day to help anyone get un-lost.

It was nearly half-past three when we got back to the house to find that Steph and Buck had gotten most of their stuff moved in. What remained was a little too heavy to carry comfortably—so we packed it into the car. It pretty much took up all the space except for the driver's seat, so the twins and I walked from their old house to my house while Mindy drove the car over. The two places were close enough that we arrived before Mindy could return to the car from carrying a load into the house.

When we'd gotten the car unloaded, it was still a little too early for supper. Steph and Buck had to get stuff unpacked and rearranged in their new quarters—but again, they refused help. So Mindy and I went upstairs, sat on the couch, and snuggled for an hour or so—listening to the thumps and bangs from the first floor as the twins moved things around to their satisfaction.

We took them out for dinner that evening, as we'd promised. We were still too young to get wine with our meals, though—and Mindy would remain too young for just over another two years. But there was plenty of wine back at the house—on both floors.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The week passed quickly, even though there was little to do. The twins spent a good bit of the week with the bits and pieces of moving in and with getting used to their new digs.

They were spared getting used to their new housemates, because we'd gotten close to them over the preceding six months. In fact, we'd spent so much time at their house (and in their spare bedroom) during the previous three months that we were already, for all practical purposes, housemates with them.

The house was large and about three-quarters of a century old. At some time in the distant past, someone had installed a bathroom downstairs and a kitchen upstairs, and that had made it possible for Ken to treat the two floors as a pair of separate apartments—instead of as a single dwelling.

There was a large foyer downstairs, from which two doors gave access to the apartment on the lower floor, and from which the stairs mounted to the second floor. Frank and Earl, the seniors who had vacated the lower floor, had kept the doors into their apartment closed—but there were no locks.

The four of us saw no reason to close those doors; we treated the entire house as a single dwelling we all shared. I kept my old bedroom. Buck's room was (officially, at least) the one that George had used the previous year. Steph officially adopted the room under Buck's, and Mindy's official room was under mine. But, of course, Mindy and I always slept with each other in my room and Buck and Steph shared the bed in Buck's room. We tried to spread things out a bit, so that all four rooms would look as though they were in use—should visitors—or the landlord—drop by.

We found that having access to two kitchens and two bathrooms was handy. All in all, we were much more comfortable than we'd been sharing the twins' house part-time.

On Friday morning, we all had breakfast together, and then Mindy walked over to Krojer to get us a few small grocery items we needed. She'd barely left the house when Steph cornered me upstairs.

"Tomorrow is Mindy's birthday, but under no circumstances," she said, smiling, "are you to make a cake."

"You must have something in mind," I said.

Her smile deepened. "Just wait and see," she smirked.

I didn't admit that I'd forgotten Mindy's birthday. If I told Steph, it would find its way back to Mindy—and, even though I knew Mindy would forgive me, I didn't need that.

As Steph turned to head back downstairs, I reorganized my plans for the day. But just as she reached the stairs, she turned around and looked back at me. "You two are invited to dinner downstairs tomorrow. Six sharp. Don't be late." she said, smiling. And then she descended.

Steph had no sooner left than I ran out to the car and drove downtown.

The thing I wished most that I'd had on my MOLS trip, now almost three years earlier, was a camera. On one of the occasions that Mindy had talked me into window-shopping, I'd noticed, at a camera shop downtown, a tiny Pentax single lens reflex camera that used 110-format film. That, and a dozen film cartridges, I figured, would make a perfect birthday present for a little sister who would soon be taking her own MOLS course.

I managed to get home before Mindy was in sight, and I even got the car parked in the same spot I'd left from.

That afternoon, the house was filled with the aroma of a baking cake—emanating from the downstairs kitchen. Mindy quickly put two and two together—especially when Buck wouldn't let her into the kitchen where Steph was working.

Mindy came back upstairs with a big grin on her face. "It smells like it's chocolate. I hope it is," she said.

There is no hiding some secrets, I guess. But tiny little SLRs are easily hidden.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We awoke together, naked, at about eight that morning. I was lying on my left side, and she'd backed up to spoon against me. My morning wood fit nicely between her thighs and against her groin; my hand cupped a boob. (It wasn't the first time we'd awakened that way, and I hope the last time is still a long way off.)

As consciousness came to us, I started kneading and her hips began rocking. We moaned simultaneously.

"What you're doing to my boob really feels good," she mumbled. She was only half awake.

"What you're doing to my cock feels pretty good, too," I answered. I was also only half-awake.

We lay there for a few minutes, each enjoying the closeness and the feel of the other's naked body.

And then I remembered. "Happy birthday, nineteen-year-old," I whispered. And I planted a big wet kiss on the back of her neck.

"Thanks, lover," she whispered. "I wish I didn't always have to pee when I wake up in the morning. I'd give you a birthday present!"

"Isn't that backwards?" I asked. "I'm the one who gets to give you a birthday present."

She was already sliding out of the bed. "We'll see about that," she said, and headed for the bedroom door. "It's nice to not have to put clothes on before I head for the bathroom," she added as she left the room.

I lay there for a few minutes. Shortly, I heard the toilet flush, and then she reappeared in the bedroom. "Your turn," she said.

"I definitely prefer the view when you walk toward me naked," I said. "Not that the view when you're going away isn't nice…"

She grinned at me as she crawled back into bed; it was a dirty grin. "Go do your morning business," she said. "And then we can think about sharing a 'birthday present'."

I scampered.

When I got back, my cock had shriveled, as it always did when I tried to pee through a hard-on. As I approached the bed, she looked at it in mock dismay. "It shrank!" she said.

"Don't worry," I said, as I climbed in behind her and took her into my arms again. "We'll soon rectum-fie it."

She snorted. "Moron," she said. "That word is 'rectify'. It means to correct something."

"No," I said, as I reached down and placed my crown against her rear opening. My tool had already stiffened from her closeness and my evil thoughts. I pushed a little. "I'm thinking that we're going to rectum-fie my cock this morning. It means—"

"Ow!" she complained. "I can guess what it means." She was dry there, naturally, and she'd jumped a little when my boner prodded her. But I'd definitely felt her sphincter relax a bit—as though she wanted to let me in. "I'd like that. But not without lube, we aren't, bub!" she said.