Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about ten when the prosecco was gone; I looked at Mindy with a question in my eyes. She gave me a barely perceptible nod, and I suggested that it was time for us to go upstairs for the night.

"Are you sure, Charlie?" Buck asked. "Has she had her birthday spanking yet?"

Mindy's jaw dropped, and she held her hands out in front of her, palms outward, waving back and forth right and left. "Oh, no," she said. "No! No! NO!"

I grinned nastily and said, "She's right, Buck, now that you mention it! No! She hasn't." As I spoke, I reached for her.

She scrambled to get away from me, but I latched on to her left wrist.

"No!" she shrieked. "Nineteen-year-olds are too old to spank!"

She tried, futilely, to pull her wrist out of my grasp so that she could escape. Taking my time, I drew her toward me.

I looked over at Buck and Steph; they were both grinning.

"Do you think that's right?" I asked them. "Are nineteen-year-olds too old to spank?"

They looked at each other. Simultaneously, they both shook their heads.

"No," Buck said seriously, "I don't think so. Twenty-year-olds are too old to spank, but not nineteen-year-olds." Buck, Steph, and I were all twenty.

"I'm sure Buck's right," added Steph, with even more gravity. "Particularly not special nineteen-year-olds."

I drew Mindy across my lap on her belly, head to my left. It took me just a couple of seconds to corral both of her hands, pull them together behind her back, and then wrap a hand around both her wrists. She started to flail her legs, but quickly stopped when she remembered that she was wearing a dress with nothing but a little yellow pair of panties under it. Her skirt—fairly short to start with—had started to ride up. She squirmed uselessly on my lap as she tried to struggle without separating her knees—so that her skirt wouldn't ride up even farther.

"You're all going to pay for this," she threatened. "All of you. Every one of you." But she was laughing as she said it.

Buck and Steph were both laughing at the fix Mindy now found herself in.

I looked at Steph. "You know," I said, "the best spankings are delivered to bare skin."

She looked back at me and gave me an evil grin worthy of Mindy herself. "Yes," she said. "That's right."

Mindy froze. She gasped, "You wouldn't! That'd be evil! I would so get even!"

Holding her in place on my lap with the left hand I had wrapped around her wrists, I deliberately slid my right hand up, beginning at her knees, along the soft, smooth skin of the valley between her thighs to the hem of her dress. She squirmed at my touch—not realizing that she was making a tactical error.

As she squirmed, she raised herself slightly off my lap. That freed her skirt from where it had been clamped between our bodies, and I easily gathered it up over her ass—so we could all see her little yellow panties. I wedged the back of her skirt under her arms where I held them behind her back.

"Noooo! You big bully!" she yelled. She knew what the next step was going to be, and she was bouncing up and down in an effort to break free. But she was laughing harder than ever.

I grabbed the elastic waistband of the panties and slowly drew them down—exposing the creamy white flesh of her ass cheeks. I hooked the waistband in the crease where her butt joined her thighs.

"Don't! Don't! I don't deserve this!" She was pleading now. She was still laughing as she pleaded. The intensity of her squirming was diminishing; she was tiring.

I raised my right hand in preparation, took a few slow practice swats without making contact. I looked at Buck and Steph. With mock solemnity, they both nodded their approval at me. "One!" I said, loudly and ceremoniously.

"SMACK!"

The first swat landed—just hard enough to really sting. Mindy shrieked piteously. The squirming started up again.

And I was aware of some commotion in my pants.

I waited a few seconds; I raised my hand slowly.

"Two!" I announced.

"SMACK!"

"OW!" she yelled. "I hope you don't think you're getting any tonight, you big meanie! You may never get it again in your life!" She was squirming a little more enthusiastically now.

I raised my hand again. "You know," I said, "if these panties slip back up because of this squirming, we'll have to start over from scratch."

"You'd better not! You're already in so much trouble as it is." she said, as threateningly as a five-foot girl who might have weighed all of a hundred pounds could. But the squirming diminished.

"Three!"

"SMACK!"

"No! Stop! Please! Stop! I promise I'll be good! I'll be so good!"

The solemn cadence continued, broken only by Mindy's vociferous complaints—and by Buck and Steph's laughter. By the time we'd reached "Twelve," the creamy white flesh had become fiery red flesh. My hard-on, which had grown and solidified during the ceremony, now poked against Mindy's side. And I'd noticed that, while her squirming had diminished, most of the wiggling that remained seemed to be directed against my boner.

At last we reached "Nineteen," Immediately, Mindy tried to get up. I held her firmly in place.

"Not so fast!" I said. "We can't forget the 'One To Grow On'."

"Shit!" she said, through her laughter. I couldn't tell whether she was simply complaining or calling me a dirty name, but it didn't make any difference. After all, I thought, the forms must be observed.

My hard-on agreed with me. Whole-heartedly. Enthusiastically.

Buck and Steph were practically rolling on the floor by now.

"And One To Grow On!" I announced.

"*S*M*A*C*K*!*"

I hadn't put my back into it, but I'd made it the best and hardest of the lot. The room resounded with the swat and Mindy's resulting yell.

Knowing that her ordeal was finally over—she relaxed on my lap. Gently, I pulled her panties back up to cover what they were supposed to cover. I made sure, as I did so, that my fingers moved along the soft, inviting, cleft between her cheeks—feeling and caressing as they went. Her body rolled slightly toward me, moving against my boner. And, after I had brought the waistband of her little yellow panties back up where it belonged, I couldn't help but notice that, deep between her thighs, where only I could see, the crotch of those panties was so wet that it was translucent.

I released her wrists, and, using both hands now, I pulled her skirt back down where it belonged—being sure to caress her smarting cheeks as I did so. When the skirt was back down, I glanced up at Steph, and I saw her give Buck a smoking look. I looked over at him and saw that he was returning it.

While the two of them distracted each other, I took the opportunity to reach my under Mindy's skirt and between her thighs, where I rubbed my fingers firmly against that wet spot. Her hips rocked a bit in response, and I felt the cleft of her pussy welcome my fingers and push back against them. It was a fleeting caress, because Mindy was moving to get up—and Buck and Steph's exchange of smoking glances wouldn't last forever.

I withdrew my hand so that Mindy could get up. Buck and Steph turned from each other back to us. They got up from where they'd been sitting. So did I. (The lump in my pants made that awkward. I suspected that there was a similar lump in Buck's pants, and he probably suspected the lump in mine—but it would've been a violation of the Fundamental Code for either of us to look.)

"Now that tradition has been observed," Buck said, "we can let you go."

Steph was nodding. I suspected there was more to it than they were letting on, and that, in fact, they had a good reason for wanting to get rid of us.

Mindy and I had our own good reasons for wanting to get back upstairs, and I said, "Yes, tradition is important! Thanks for the meal and the evening."

Steph stepped up to me. No Fundamental Code kept her from taking a good look at my crotch as she did so. She looked back up into my eyes, smiling as she did so. She came into my arms, pressing her entire body tightly against me, and reaching up for a kiss. Her awe-inspiring hooters rubbed against me while we shared that long deep kiss.

When the kiss ended, she remained in my arms, still pressed tightly against me—and my boner. "I can tell," she whispered, smiling again, "that you're going to give Mindy another birthday present."

"I just might," I answered before I kissed her again.

We broke our embrace, and Buck and Mindy—who had also been squeezing and kissing—broke theirs. Mindy stepped to my side and put her arm around me. "Don't forget your things," Steph said.

Mindy gathered her birthday presents, while Steph presented me with the heavily damaged birthday cake.

We said goodnight, and headed through the door from their living room into the foyer. Mindy went first, and I followed. She started up the stairs, and, right behind her, I followed. But, as I set my foot on the first stair, I looked around behind me.

Steph and Buck had stepped to the door. Buck reached out to close it, and, as he did, he looked directly at me. He grinned, winked, and gave me the thumbs-up sign. The door began to close, but Buck could still see me as, holding the cake plate with just one hand, I grinned, winked, and returned his thumbs-up sign. Then I turned and went on up the stairs behind my little sister.

When she reached the top of the stairs, Mindy turned around and waited for me. "You'd better put that in the refrigerator so the whipped cream won't come un-whipped," she said.

When I'd done so and followed her into our room, where she'd deposited her presents on the dresser, she brought her soft little body up close against me. She looked up at me, and I took her into my arms. I kissed her, and she wiggled against my boner.

"I'd better sleep in the other room tonight since you decided that I'm not going to get any," I said after we'd kissed.

She smiled up at me and said, "Well… Maybe I was just a little bit hasty. The strangest things turn guys on. Buck had a huge boner, too. Just like you do." She wiggled against it again.

I held her tightly against me, enjoying the feel of her boobs where she pressed them against me and of her pussy where she was slowly rubbing it against my thigh. "Oh," I said. "I see. You're just being alteristic."

"The word is 'altruistic,' dope. You said it wrong the other day, and I let it go. Now you're being 'obsidian' about it." She said it with an evil grin.

She hadn't forgotten that once, on an exam, I'd written "obsidian" where I meant "obstinate." And she wasn't going to let me forget it, either. But, I figured, when you can't beat them it's time to join them.

"You're sure being 'obsidian' about reminding me, aren't you," I offered—smiling my defeat as gracefully as I could.

"Sometimes you deserve it, buster. But that's me," she said, "Ms Altruistic." Her hands were moving up and down my sides, and she was squirming again—but not because she was being spanked.

"And the fact that your panties are sopping wet doesn't have a thing to do with your change of heart?"

"Ummm… Maybe… just a little…"

She wiggled against me some more.

We went directly to bed that evening, but it was a while before either of us got any sleep. Not that we minded.

(To be continued)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I value your comments and your feedback, and I try to respond to either—usually within a week. But I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way to respond to anonymous comments.

—CarlusMagnus