All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 06'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
wow didn't see that one coming

mindblowing ending to this chapter...more twist and turns perhaps on the next chapters towards the great ending...hope so...lol still deserve all the 5*****

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
wow... a mindblowing revelation right there

for me that is...i'd never see that one coming though...great twist and turns at the next chapters towards a great ending...and please make it a happy one...for us who love the book...still worthy of all the 5*****

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Mind-blowing doesn't exactly cover it

This ending exceeds even my wildest speculation on what might bee in that trunk, I was thinking more in the ways of old toys or other sentimental stuff from their childhood. But what does that mean for Mindy, when and how will she make her entrance in those diaries? Damn you for always surprising me when & how I least expect it!!!

Not that all that took anything away from promise that Charlie upheld like a true valiant hero, and I'm pretty sure that Mindys tears were those of joy for it. Even Quent didn't doubt it so now the expectations are roasting high for his upcoming academic years, maybe someone could exploit it to her advantage ;)

Loved the subtle way for financial aid to Buck & Steph, even going that far as to cook a bowl of chili for a few days (good thing I have some of my own for lunch ready). Still I expect them to slowly start asking question how can C&M afford all the lunches and other stuff, hopefully they have a plan for that as well.

All things considered I can't give you anything else but a 5*, as much as I would like to just for the sake of the ending twist. But then again it makes me wonder what you have up your sleeve for the ending of the book (and the story that is), praying to the fridge almighty that it's only good things.

oldmanmooreoldmanmoorealmost 8 years ago
Unique twist

You continue to give us unexpected twists in Charlie's and Mindy's lives. I'm looking forward to the next chapter with both excitement and sorrow. Excitement at the additional insight into their lives and sorrow that it brings us one step closer to the end of their story. Please continue sharing your ability to write in such a insightful and caring manner. Be it about them or in another story line.

ag2507ag2507almost 8 years ago
Knew that was coming.

The suitcase without a key meant a revelation and there is not really much in this context that it could be!

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Think About It

Sex is a natural instinct - so is attraction between people. They care nothing for manmade rules and laws. Young people, perhaps less indoctrinated in the rules, are more likely to follow instinct. Should they be castigated for that? It seems evil to do so, unless someone is actually harmed. Maybe the rules and laws need some rethinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mindy giving head.

I thought someplace along the line that Mindy and tasted some of Charlie's cum after she'd given him a handjob. Why, then, doesn't she ever finish her blowjobs?

Love the story with all it's twists, turns and surprises! I can't get enough of these two. My only real complaint (and it's a personal thing, nothing against the story) is that there are only so many ways to describe making love when the only variation is the occasional anal intercourse. Mix it up some, man! LOL Try having her blow him or give him a handjob while riding down the highway. Or you can have him finger her to climax from the driver's seat. Then, again, maybe not. They both tend to lose focus when they cum and we don't want them to wreck now, do we?

Please keep going for as long as you can keep this story going. It's wonderful.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You continue to surprise me...in the best way!

Another winner!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 6 years ago
One Minor Inconsistency

The location of the school is question . One book put it within a reasonable days drive of Fort Collins the other puts it back east somewhere. Other than that an excellent story even down to the details of MOLS headquarters in Lander.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...