All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 07'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great chapter

as always...would read this over and over again like crazy...can't wait to read the ending soon and make it a happy one pretty please...thank you

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
The end is nigh!

But why oh why does it have to end, and tho think that the month apart will have to be squeezed in there as well...poor Rosy Palm.

Enjoyed this chapter for even more sexual activity, but the content of the trunk and those diaries still takes the top in my opinion. It was perfectly fitting for C&M to consider the house they share with B&S their home, somehow it brought warmth and contentment to my heart. The car plan was a solid one but I have a feeling that the load of explaining to the twins now sits solely on Charlies shoulders, as a big muscle person he can handle it. The road-trip to MOLS was a short part of the story but inspired me so much I can't wait from my own mountain vacation later this year :)

Another 5* and hoping for a spectacular happy ending to the saga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trip to MOLS

As per your usual work, you have delivered a solid piece! I am so enjoying their story that I don't want it to end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Before it ends

I think at least one time they need to get naked with Buck and Steph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
its very funny

i dont understand when they meet the other siblings pair they why they dont shake hand or give hug friendly with same sex is that a little gay for the writer ?. and after their prentes dead mindy is being supported by buck and charlier is supported by bucks sister is gone over my head why cant then sit together and buck aND his sister can give both bro and sis a friendly support for their loss. all over a good story. if some one see this please let me know why .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...