Charlie and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

"Oh really?" she feigned surprise. "I didn't know, but I thought there was a little chemistry between you two, but then I know Charlie thought you were about the best model he'd ever worked with."

"That's very kind, but I'm afraid there was more than just work."

Nicole decided not to pry, but to just let her tell her story.

"Yes we explored many sexual areas after he had deflowered me."

Nicole had to work really hard not to laugh out loud. She hadn't heard the term 'deflowered' in years, if ever, but she got her drift.

"At one point Charlie and I thought we were in love. but I found I needed more than just sensual pleasure. When I got back to Sweden I realized I couldn't possibly tell my father I had gone out with a black man, let alone that we had, you know... It would have killed him. When I was a young teenager he was very protective of me and discouraged any suitors I might have had. When I came to this country I was surprised at how kind and thoughtful and gentle Charlie was and I'm afraid I encouraged him to seduce me."

Nicole thought: "This chick is too much. Maybe it was just that English was not her first language, but some of her vocabulary sounded like it came out of the Victorian age."

Ursula continued, "In any case I saw a friend, a boy friend of mine, from high school, Sven Carlsson, and we had a really good time. My father was pleased, but I didn't tell him how good a time Sven and I had. I know a lot more now, thanks to Charlie. Sven was a bit surprised too, but in a good way."

"Uh huh."

"The fire had gone out of my relationship with Charlie anyway and when I got back from Sweden we agreed to break it off and go our separate ways."

"So I guess Charlie's policy of keeping his personal and private lives apart was not as iron-clad as everyone thought."

"Not at all. In fact I don't think I was the first one he had drawn into his dark web of sexual pleasures."

"This chick is too much," Nichole thought." 'Drawn into his dark web of sexual pleasures'. Wow, I guess she means 'fucked with his long, black cock' ". She smiled to herself, "So do you have any ideas as to who this other model might be?"

"I believe it was either Nora Sherman or Heidi Bergmann. I'm not sure which. Maybe both of them."

Nicole had suspected Heidi, because she had seen her leave her makeup case and an overnight bag at the foot of the stairs as she, Nichole, had left at the end one shoot. Her only other suspect was a model named Marla Rodriguez. Marla was just a hunch.

She told Ursula, "I always suspected Heidi just because she is so drop-dead gorgeous."

"I suppose, in an obvious, suggestive sort of way. Hardly a great figure for fashion work, though."

Meeeeowww. Ursula was not quite the kind demure person most people, including Nicole, supposed. She had a slightly dark side.

"Well, it's all fun to speculate." Nichole didn't think she would bother to tell Ursula that Charlie had fucked her just a matter of two or three days ago. At that point Charlie called Ursula back to the set and Nicole thought maybe she would see what she could find out from Heidi the next time she worked with her on a shoot.

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers
12