All Comments on 'Charlie and Uncle Joe'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb!

What a read! Not just hot but absorbing. I wish all of literotica had this much to offer...now I MUST go see what other fine tales you've submitted!!!

Only one 'complaint'...use of the word "holocaust"...though generic in definition, it's just too connected with unpleasant images, actually took me off the story for a moment to wonder why you chose it...other than that, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was...

fun and enchanting and sweet and hot all rolled into one! You really can spin a yarn my dear. Thank you for a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How Tender

Wonderful character development, complete with antagonist and protagonist. The feelings, the taking of risk by Uncle Joe leads to tremendous anticipation. In closing, they did not just fuck in a primal fashion, there was truly an expression and demonstration of love, emotionally as well as physically. I loved the piece!

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
WOW

This is a great story! I was enthralled the whole way through the story.

RS

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Ejoyable

I enjoyed your tale of Charlie and her uncle. How ever I only had to read about half or less of the tale because the rest was not needed. You describe way to much like you don't trust the reader to know whats going on. Keep them coming just try to be more to the point. Trust your readers some please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

This was one of the better stories I have read on this site and believe me I have read a lot here. Really well written and absorbing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection.

Wonderfully written, perfectly paced and thoughtfully developed in terms of characters. Work like this spoils readers for it makes other stories pale in comparison. By all means, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb

That is all I need to say... superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bliss

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

That was amazingly hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter PLEASE!!!

WAAAAY too hot to stop now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

omg, this story was so hot. My panties are soaked. Mmmm

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
AMAZING

Can I just say wow! This story made my pussy so fucking wet. My panties are soaked. Please write more

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
O.M.G.!

That was the most detailed and delightful description of defloration I have had the pleasure of reading. Wish I could offer more than 5 *

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
WOw

I love Uncle Joe...

So are you going to write a follow up with this?

The characters are so well drawn and detailed you really give a shit about them and I want to see them work out their complicated relationship. Preferably, happy ending... ;-)

Really stunning and HOT!

KAragonKAragonover 10 years ago
Uncle Joe is intoxicating!

Uncle Joe is intoxicating! I wanna keep him all to myself!... Every girl's first time should be like this.

canuckCDcanuckCDover 10 years ago
WOW!!! Just WOW!!

An amazing story of forbidden love, but filled with true love, passion, and desire. The build up and story that brings Charlie and Joe to the point of being together was perfect. It wasn't lust that brought them together, but love.

And your description of their love making was unbelievable. It was the perfect way for her first time - slow, and loving. Too many stories on here are just lust filled jerk off stories. But you write with a realistic passion.

Thank you, _Kushiel_ . PLEASE continue writing this way! And please give us a second chapter to this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I was sucked in and begging for more!

Several times I felt myself holding my breath waiting for the arousal to culminate into a massive climax! I orgasmed twice and never touched myself! Excellent scenes. I felt myself drawn in like I was in the room with them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a totally hot write! It should be bumped to the top of the list for much more appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
doesn't get much better than this!

Sublime, deliciously sensual, simply the best erotic ride I've read in quite a while, if ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Best

hot, sensual and everything a girl could ask for her first time

usualy stories within blood relatives put me off but this one was absolute bliss

in love with your writing!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic.

Loved every minute of it.

How many young women get to have their first time with someone who loves them, or at least cares about them enough, to make love to them rather than simply fucking them.

So many, far too many, either have it be a bad experience, or just plain disappointing.

That's a sad state of being, imo.

For this story, 5 Stars, sadly, because it deserves more. An Instant Favorite as well.

So, how about that "another story" ?

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

omg so good! 5⭐ and favorited and added to my re-readable list

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the best love story of intimacy between uncle and niece committing incest πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. Simply amazing. You are tremendously gifted writer. Erotic, sensual, and romantic as hellβ€”a beautiful literary trifecta of pleasure. The imagery you created was extraordinary. Thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor23 days ago

Great story. UK? - Nice segue - Does seem that Charlie has a nail biting problem -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous