All Comments on 'Charlie Gets a Little'

by benjie4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was well written. It leaves lots of room for building story lines around the characters you have introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continuity.

I am a tad confused about story continuity. The couple had sex in his studio, then went to his upstairs apartment where they showered. She then dressed in a different set of clothes. Since this was supposedly their first time together, how is that she had a change of her clothes waiting in his apartment? I could understand if she went back to the studio and dressed in some of the clothes she had modeled, but it seems unlikely a photographer would keep such clothes in his own apartment. Liked the story.

janice kjanice kalmost 7 years ago
Exciting Story

I really enjoy the story. I love interracial stores about black men having sex with white women,(sure wish there was more of them) and this one was really exciting because it was the white woman who more or less pursued the black men. The only thing I didn't like about the story was because it was too short. Obviously, somewhat at the beginning of the story, one of his other gorgeous models, Ursula Johannessen, is very interested in him also, and although you never mentioned she was a white model, I'm just assuming she is hot for his black cock also.. So hopefully, if you can add another chapter or two, you can tell us about the two of them having sex also..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Interracial is my favorite. How about E. Paul? Can he be brought in to the story in a future chapter? White guys like big black cock too, and he "seems like a nice guy".

More please!

Z924M

benjie4benjie4almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Continuity

I have an explanation for her having some clothes with her, but frankly it is kind of lame, so I'll not bother. A break in continuity, or unintended poor grammar can be a distraction in a story and I thank your point is well taken. Thanks again for pointing it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous