Charlie Gets a Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped him with her free hand and commented, "That's a pretty nice ass, mister."

"Why, thank you ma'am, I admire your body, as well, except for its absolute lack of color."

"Yeah? Well we from the frozen north, like to think that white is beautiful," she said as she smacked his butt again.

He turned and took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. They grabbed one another's cheeks and generally groped the other's body.

"I'm glad you questioned my sexual orientation. Any doubts now?"

"No, but I may need more convincing at some point in the future."

He grinned at her. "Any time. Now let's clean up and get something to eat."

They showered and managed not to succumb to the temptation to fuck each other right on the spot, although they washed one another a bit more thoroughly than may have been necessary. He worked the soap into a lather and softly soaped up her breasts and then moved on to her legs. She put a leg up on the edge of the tub and let him explore and clean her snatch, which he did with great enthusiasm.

In turn, Heidi soaped up his drooping cock and his balls with the same careful attention to detail. She stopped when she thought she felt a twinge in his cock. "I think we'd better stop or we'll never get dinner."

"Sadly, I think you're right."

They toweled off and prepared to get dressed.

He explained to her that they were going to have dinner with the circle of friends he had told her about earlier.

He suggested that she dress very casually, as these were not at all formal types.

"But first, lie down on the bed and spread your legs and I'll give you an idea of what to expect later."

She did as he asked.

He then dropped to his knees beside the bed and buried his head between her legs. His tongue ran the length of her slit and she screamed like a teenager.

"Oh Charlie", she panted "you have no idea how much I love that."

He stopped abruptly and stood up.

"Hey, don't stop", she pleaded.

"That's just a foretaste," he said, "No pun intended."

She sat up on the edge of the bed and said, "Wait a minute come here."

He stood in front of her with his half-hard cock inches from her face. She cupped his balls in her hand, leaned forward and sucked one of them into her mouth, then ran her tongue up the length of his shaft.

She then stood up and said, "Okay let's get dressed."

"Why you wanton little vixen."

"Hey turnabout is fair play", she said. "That's your little preview."

He grinned. "Well, let's get this dinner thing out of the way, so we can get down to some serious eating."

She slipped into a pair of old jeans and a loose fitting, off the shoulder white top.

He wore a pair of jeans and a polo shirt.

*****

They parked about a block and a half from a smallish Italian restaurant and walked hand in hand from there. He mused to himself about the fact that not too long ago, even here in the North, such an open display of affection between a black man and a white woman would have been cause for raised eyebrows, if not raised fists. Now it went virtually unnoticed.

When they arrived at a restaurant called Mia Mama they went to a private dining room in the back where there were about twenty or thirty people in, what looked to Heidi, like their twenties and thirties, engaged in animated conversations. There was a small cash bar set up in one corner.

When she and Charlie entered the room, there was a general acknowledgement of their arrival.

"This is Heidi Bergmann, everyone.", he said to the group in general. "We work with one another from time to time. Please make her feel at home."

"Can I get you a drink?" Charlie asked.

"Maybe just a glass of Chablis." she said.

By the time he returned with their drinks she was already in conversation with a tall blonde guy, almost as white as she was.

"If you're okay, I'm going to go over and talk to Fred the Photographer about f-stops and other photo stuff," Charlie said.

"You go ahead, I'll be fine."

They had a delicious dinner off the buffet that had been set up at one end of the room and, as they were finishing up, an Hispanic looking girl came up to their table.

"It was nice meeting you, Heidi. Would you like to join us next week? We're meeting at the Thai restaurant right across the street. About the same time."

"Thanks, I think I'd like that. Let me see how my week shakes out."

"Hope you can make it. No need to RSVP."

Charlie settled his part of the check and, as they were walking back to the car, Heidi said, "I hope they liked me."

"Baby, if they invited you back next week and into their little circle, trust me, they loved you."

She smiled. "I'm glad; they seem like a nice bunch."

"For the most part, they are."

"'For the most part'" she said. "I gather you don't like everyone."

"Well, as in any group, you relate to some people better than others."

"Like, who?"

"Oh, I don't want to influence you. You've got a mind of your own; you can make your own judgments."

"Yes, a mind and I've also got a body and right now Heidi is getting horny again."

"Oh, I like what I've seen, and tasted, Horny Heidi."

*****

The trip back to Charlie's place was an exercise in restraint as they tried to keep their hands off one another; successfully for the most part, although Charlie tried to cop a feel at a traffic light and Heidi grabbed a handful of his package in response. By the time they arrived back at Charlie's studio they were both hot and ready for their next encounter. Each knew what they wanted and they wasted little time in getting right to it. They climbed the stairs to Charlie's bedroom two at a time

They had barely closed the door when Heidi was all over him.

She frantically began to undress him and he did the same for her. In a minute, their clothes lay in a heap on the floor.

Once naked, Charlie lay back on the bed. Heidi came over and stood next to him. "Well it looks like you're ready." She said, looking down at his already stiffening cock."

"Less talk, more action." he said. Reaching over and squeezing her ass.

"Like this?" she said.

She knelt between his legs and, beginning at his knees, she proceeded to kiss her way up his body, dragging her breasts across him as she went. Then she reversed her position, placing one knee next to his head, then swinging her other leg over his head, straddling his face, in a classic sixty-nine position.

Wordlessly, Charlie began kissing along the insides of her thighs, worshipping the hottest model he had ever met, and trying to prolong the moment when he would bury his tongue in her sweet cunt. She squealed as she felt Charlie's tongue gently licking her clit.

He shoved his tongue deep into her pussy and pushed his face between her legs. She ground her pussy against his face, seeing him get hard without having to touch him. Bending down, Heidi took his cock into her mouth once and sucked hard. Charlie moaned into her wet folds and thrust his hips upward, but she had already taken his cock in her hand and was teasing him by softly licking his head and shaft. She ran her lips over his cock as she felt the vibrations of his moans against her pussy lips.

"Suck my cock, baby," Charlie said, whispering into her slit. Heidi leaned back, giving him easier access to her pussy. She took his cock in her hand and stroked it, her other hand going down to cup his balls. Charlie moaned louder when she rubbed them gently through the thin sac of skin. Jolts of electricity ran through his groin as he felt her fingers against the rough skin of his balls.

"See how you like this." she said before taking as much cock down her throat as she could stand. The moans coming from him were loud and often as she tried, with only partial success, to take every inch of his cock inside her mouth. Her hand was stroking him faster as she strained to suck it all.

"I'm cumming," Charlie moaned loudly as he held her head tight to his cock, shooting wave after wave of hot cum into her mouth. A smile formed on Heidi's face after she licked the last drop of cum from the now softening cock.

In response, he lifted his head and ran his tongue over her snatch, making Heidi's eyes roll back in her head as she whimpered. She took his cock in her mouth again and sucked on his limp dick.

"Your pussy tastes so good," he said as he kept eating her out.

She moaned in response, while sucking each of his balls in turn.

*****

Later, having cleaned up, they lay side by side in the dim light of his room. She was idly playing with his now limp cock.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah."

"What do you know about the guy I was talking to earlier this evening?"

"Who? You mean E. Paul, the white, white guy?"

"Yes."

"Not much, he's an architect, I think. Why do you ask?"

"No reason, just curious." She said, moving her hand down and playing with his balls. "He seems like a nice guy, that's all."

"You know you'd better be careful or you're going to have a handful down there," he said, rising up on his elbow.

She laughed and smacked his cock. You don't scare me. There's nothing down there I can't handle."

She watched in amazement as his cock began to swell and stiffen so soon after his last cum shot.

"Well, what should we do with that thing?"

"Your call." He said.

After a few more minutes of her manual manipulations, she at up, swung her leg over and turned her back to him. She guided his stiffening cock to her wet pussy in a classic reverse cowgirl position. She was excited by the stimulation of the unusual angle as she guided his cock into her pussy.

She pushed back and he began to slide in. She was already wet and, biting her lip, she grabbed at the headboard as he pushed more and more of his rod into her, She was overwhelmed with excitement and pleasure. She whimpered and moaned.

"Are you ok?"

Nodding her head she answered, "Yes... it was just so exciting, it surprised me."

Gripping her hips, he kissed her neck as he began thrusting into her farther, with long deep strokes as he groped her breasts.

She felt her pussy fill up with his cock again and again. She screamed again as his cock filled her and he continued to fuck her.

Massaging her tits as his cock moved in and out of her repeatedly, he whispered, "Cum for me Heidi, I want to feel your pussy grab my cock when you cum."

His words, combined with the pleasure he was giving her and the excitement of the moment, flung her over the edge again.

He continued to fuck her pussy and gripping her waist and giving a final thrust, he exploded, filling her with his warm semen. They both collapsed, limp and exhausted.

She rolled off him and sighed, contentedly.

"I think that's about all I can take for now," she said. "I believe Horny Heidi is pretty well satisfied." They kissed, their lips locked, while their tongues wrestled again. "Maybe you were right; maybe I should have left your cock well enough alone."

"Well I, for one, am glad you didn't." He said, giving her nipple a quick, final twist. She shivered and went to clean up and when she returned she found him sound asleep. She climbed in beside him and decided to let him lie; that she had had enough.

12