Charlie Wilson's Whore

Story Info
A woman fantasizes about fucking Tom Hanks as her old boss.
5.7k words
4
5k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I watched the movie, 'Charlie Wilson's War', which came out in theaters a few years ago (I now have the DVD, and watch it constantly), I've been fantasizing about Tom Hanks in the title role. He's already my favourite actor, with his good looks and charm, but seeing him portray my former employer from twenty years ago (he died recently, actually) makes Mr. Hot sooooooo much hotter.

My name is Sylvette Kiss, and I'm a forty-something. I'm a big-assed, saggy-titted sow now--a divorced mother of two living in a crappy apartment, barely scraping by with the help of alimony and food-stamps--but when I started working for Charlie, just starting out as a 19-year-old secretary, I was a petite, sugar-titted little sex kitten. Hell, that's the only reason he hired me. I didn't even know how to type at the time.

Charlie may have been a bit of a chauvinist, and not all that good-looking (in my opinion), but he was charming, and he did help his female staff--all beauty queens, by the way--rise in their careers. He did you favors if you...you know. I never wanted to...you know...with him, for obvious reasons, and that's partly why I'm struggling financially now; but if he'd been as good-looking as Tom Hanks, I would have totally been his whore.

...and here's where my fantasizing comes in.

As I'm lying on my bed and tickling my fancy, if you will, with my vibrator, I close my eyes and dream back to the late 80s and early 90s, when I was working for him, and we were hearing the glorious news of the Soviet tanks rolling out of Afghanistan, and later, the collapse of the USSR. We were celebrating! Charlie was our hero!

Here's how I imagine the Tom Hanks/Charlie Wilson scenario...

...I'm with three other young hotties at our desks outside his office. Junia Sawyers (she insists on her first name being pronounced 'Yunia') is a buxom, curvy redhead whose long, curly hair is tied back in a bun. She takes lots of furtive glances at me; I suspect she's a dyke, or at least bisexual, and secretly has the hots for me. My desk is next to hers.

I've asked Tom/Charlie to have my desk switched with that of Sasha Liszt-Kecak, the hot blonde whose open tops always show off a generous amount of cleavage. He won't let me switch desks with Sasha, who sits at the opposite side of our office, right by the door to his; I'm guessing he likes to check out her tits. Mine are just as yummy! I'd be glad to let him ogle me; I wear open shirts for him sometimes.

Maybe he wants me near Junia. Does he fantasize about her muff-diving on me? I...might allow her to do that, to please him...if he'd muff-dive on me, too.

The fourth of us 'Charlie's Angels' is Reba Blick (or was it 'Blicks'? I don't remember.), a strawberry-blonde with a petite, curvy build like mine, though I'm slightly prettier. I just hope Tom/Charlie agrees.

Suddenly, we hear him call out, "Sawyers! Sylvette Kiss! Sasha Liszt-Kecak! Reba Blick! Get in here!"

We all rush into his office, eager to do whatever he wants us to do (and I do mean EAGER!).

"What do you need, sir?" Sawyers asks, pen and pad in hand.

"The good news just gets better and better," he says, then checks out how my tight brown sweater hugs my chest. "That's a nice-looking sweater, Kiss." He's grinning lewdly.

"Oh, thank you," I say with a coy smile. He's such a lecher, but he's a gentleman about it. I mean, really: you should hear the compliment he WANTS to give me; he isn't thinking about my sweater, I can tell you that.

"I'm being given an award for my efforts in liberating not only Afghanistan, but also Russia from the Soviet menace. The USSR has been screwed by US, and when I say screwed, I DO mean SCREWED!" he says with a proud grin.

"Screwed by all of us?" I ask.

"Well, I meant by US," he says. "The royal 'we', I mean."

"You are a king, as I see you," Sasha says, then goes up to him and fixes his tie. He pats her on the bum.

I'm jealous, wishing my top was as open as hers.

"This calls for a celebration," he says. "Russia is going to embrace capitalism again. I've saved the free world. The Cold War is over! You're all invited to my place for drinks tonight!"

We girls are all screaming. I'm really wet. We all crowd around his chair where he's sitting, and we push our boobs in his face.

"Junia, of...Syvette! Sasha-Liszt...Reba Blicks!" He says each of our names as we each try to fit a tit in his mouth. "Wouldy'all quit rushin' me, please? We're still at work here. There'll be plenty o' that tonight."

*****************

And that night, at his place, there certainly IS going to be plenty of that going on. They don't call him 'Good Time Charlie' for nothing, you know. Indeed, the five of us have already drunk so much, we make Boris Yeltsin seem sober.

He's sitting on his black leather sofa, looking so handsome with his Tom Hanks face and hair, in his black dress pants, light-blue dress shirt with the pink stripes, his blue-gray striped necktie and black suspenders. After taking a sip from his glass of bourbon, he grins and ogles me. I'm now wearing a tight black dress that shows off a lot of leg and cleavage.

His eyes rove down my legs to my black high heels, then back up to my tits again. My pussy's tingling from how his eyes are ravishing me.

"That's a very nice dress you're wearing," he says with that grin still on his face.

"You like it?" I ask, grinning back and turning around for him. I see his eyes aiming at my ass. I'm tingling all the more.

"Yes, I like it very much," he says, ogling my curves.

"Thank you." I'm blushing.

"Come here." He pats his upper left leg for me to sit on. I go over and sit on his lap. The boner in his pants is poking at my butt crack. My pussy's tingling still more. I smile proudly at the other three girls on the opposite side of his living room. They're trying to hide their frowns.

I lean back into his left shoulder and look up into his eyes. "What do you want me to do, Mr. Hanks--er, Wilson?" I ask.

"Well," he says, looking down my cleavage and admiring as much of my purple lace bra as he can see. "I'm curious about what you have hiding down there."

"Oh?" My heart's pounding. I'm breathing audibly.

"Yes," he says, moving his hand up and down my upper right leg. "Would you mind taking all your clothes off, please?"

"Uh, right now? Right here?"

"Of course. Let us all see how lovely you are."

"W-well, I--"

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Are you afraid we won't like what we see?"

I look over at Junia, who's grinning at me.

"Oh, I," I giggle a bit. "I-I'm sure you will like it. Maybe a little too much."

"We're not going to hurt you, Sylvette," he assures me with a sip of his drink, then looks over at Junia, seeming to know that she wants me as much as he does. "We just want to admire your beautiful body."

"Oh,...OK." I take a gulp from my whiskey, then gulp with fearful eyes. I stand up and unzip my dress at the back. I let it fall to my feet. Everyone sighs in awe at how pretty I look in my purple underwear.

"Beautiful," he moans. "Now, off with the bra, please. Let us all see those sugar-tits."

I bite my lip, and facing him, unclip my bra. I hesitate a moment.

"C'mon," he says. "Let's see, let's see."

I take it off and drop it on the floor. He's grinning as he stares at my bare boobs. I smile back.

"Let the girls see," he says after another gulp of his bourbon. "Turn around for us."

My smile fades as I turn around to show the women. I can't bear to see Junia's face, but I'm sure she's got LUST spelled all over her eyes.

I remind myself that there will surely be a big reward for me if I indulge my politically influential boss. After all (I fantasize), he could be president one day, and repeal the welfare reforms that charming, handsome Bill Clinton pushed through, taking away the social safety net that could be helping me through my current financial problems with my sons. (Why did Clinton gut welfare so badly? It's what a Republican would do!)

"OK," Tom/Charlie says, "now off with the panties, and the high heels."

Blushing, I pull my panties down to my ankles, revealing my shaved crotch, something I've gotten into the habit of, for the sake of an ex-boyfriend back in the 80s.

"Ms. Kiss," he panted. "You really ARE jailbait."

(Though the real Charlie never called me 'Jailbait,' as Tom Hanks calls the girl who looks like me in the movie--though I was prettier back in those days--it is an appropriate nickname, as I was the youngest of 'Charlie's Angels,' about twenty-one at the time.)

I blush as I kick off my high heels and panties.

"Turn around for us," he says with a lewd smile, then refills his glass of bourbon.

I do, blushing when I see him--and Junia--ogling my soft little bum. He gives it a gentle patting.

"Ooh!" I yelp, then giggle. I'm soaking in my pussy.

"Sit on my lap again," he says, and I do. Charlie Wilson's willie is impressive. I rub my bum against it as he sips from his fresh glass of bourbon. "Thanks...for the lap dance, sweetie," he grunts.

I look back into his eyes and grin.

"Your body is even more beautiful than I'd ever imagined it would be," he sighs. He holds one of my bare feet and plays with my toes. "Look at your pretty little feet." He tickles the sole of my right foot, just behind the ball.

"Thank you," I say in giggles. I'm tickling my clit.

He looks down and sees what I'm doing. He grins, then looks across the room at my jealous co-workers.

"Isn't she beautiful, ladies?" he asks them.

"Yes," they say together, though only Junia is smiling.

"She has a really pretty pussy, Ms. Sawyers," he says. "Come on over and take a look."

My eyes widen and I gasp as she approaches with an even wider grin than his. I frown as I see her eyes studying my nakedness. When I see her eyes looking down at my cootch, I cover it with the hand that's been fingering it.

"Oh, Sylvette," he says, tut-tutting me. "Don't be embarrassed. Let her see. Be proud of your body. You're beautiful. She likes you, you know."

"Umm, yeah," I whisper, taking my hands away with the utmost reluctance. I'm shaking with embarrassment and fear as she licks her lips at the sight of my pink, shaved pussy.

"I would just love to see you two get it on," he says, then picks up his glass of bourbon for another sip.

"B-but I'm...n-not a lesbian," I say, frowning and afraid of where Junia's eyes are looking.

"Oh, come on, Ms. Kiss," he says after that sip and puts the glass back on the coffee table, where lines of cocaine have been set for later snorting. "Open your mind. Don't be afraid to try new things. It's totally disease-free. It's not like two gay MEN doing it."

"But...she wants me," I say in a shaky voice. "She's drooling."

"Exactly," he says. "Satisfy her. What's wrong with that?"

"I'll be gentle, sweetie," Junia says, crouching between my legs. "I won't hurt you. In fact, I'll bet you're about to get the best head you've ever had in your life. No man can lick pussy as sensitively as another pussy-owner can." Her fingers spread my labia open.

"Mmm!" I whine and cringe. I'm trembling all over.

"You aren't homophobic, are you, Kiss?" he asks, then gives my right ear a love bite. "We're Democrats here. Liberals, not bigots."

'Just relax, baby," Junia says after putting my legs on her shoulders. "Let me take care of everything."

I close my eyes right when her tongue touches my clit. I'm so glad I cleaned my pussy and asshole out thoroughly before coming to Charlie's home (as instructed by him), otherwise I'd be really embarrassed at my bad smell...and taste. Her lips tighten around my hard clit and suck on it, then they do the same to my labia, sucking and lightly pulling on the left one, then the right.

Sighing, and agreeing in amazement that--Yes!--a woman is much better than a man at pussy-lapping, I look up at Tom/Charlie, who is smiling at the lesbian action he's seeing. This increases my pleasure, as I'm glad to be pleasing him.

She lifts my legs up higher, then I feel her tongue tickling the wrinkles of my asshole. Her finger slips in my wet cunt and massages my G-spot. I'm squirming and panting.

"Ah!" I scream.

"You...like that, baby?" she asks, each word between kisses of my anus. Her finger reaches further inside my gooey pussy.

"Oh, yes!" I squeal. "Oh!"

"The Sylvette/Junia Union!" Charlie grunts, making me wonder--and worry about--who's turning him on more, her or me.

Tom/Charlie is fondling my boobs and pinching the nipples, which reassures me. I feel his cock, separated from me only by his pants, rubbing against my right ass-cheek. I look over at Sasha and Reba, who are now smiling and enjoying the show. They're touching themselves, their eyes half-closed and their mouths wide open.

Junia's licking my pussy again, and her finger is tickling my asshole, gently prodding it open. I'm approaching orgasm, my sighs louder and louder.

I feel her finger slip inside my ass, about an inch. My tingling anal ring is squeezing her finger. The tip of her tongue is flickering against my stony clit.

"Ah!" I scream as I come. She licks my ooze off my vaginal orifice.

"OK," Tom/Charlie says. "My turn." I hear him unzipping his fly, hoping it's me he wants to fuck, not Junia. She moves away, and he gets on top of me on the floor, pleasing me to no end; but then he flips up her black skirt and tears off her white panties. She squeals after he gives her ass a loud spank. I look up and see her ass in his face. I frown at what I see, but then I smile to hear him say, "Here it comes, Ms. Kiss, ready or not."

I feel the tip of his cock coaxing my pussy open. I look up in his eyes, my own agape, as is my mouth, as he slides it in, inch by thrilling inch. "Ah!" I scream.

"Junia, I see...you're as...immaculately...clean as...Ms. Kiss is," he grunts as he continues pushing inside me. While I'm loving the feeling of his cock digging inside me, I pout as I see him give her a lick along her vaginal opening, and hear her sigh. His lips are sucking on her left labium. Who does he like better, her or me?

"I'm clean, too, Charlie," Sasha and Reba call together from the other side of the room, a tone of jealousy in their sad voices to match my doubts about how he feels about Junia and me.

"Oh, I'm...sure you two are," he says with a shove all the way inside me. "Unh!" he grunts with my squeal.

"I remembered to clean my butt, too, as you asked us all to," Sasha says. "Inside and out, all clean. No stink."

"Me, too," Reba says with urgency.

"I believe you," he moans as his cock keeps sliding in and out of me most deliciously. "Don't worry. I haven't...forgotten...about you. Oh!" He licks Junia's pussy again.

"When can we join in?" Reba asks.

"Soon," he says, then licks Junia. "After I'm...done with...Sylvette. Unh!" I see him sticking his tongue deep in her cunt. I wish it was mine he was sticking it in...then I remember that I have something much bigger, and better, in mine--his cock.

Indeed, he's poking inside me faster and harder. I scream and come again, then he pulls out. I roll to the side with reluctance as Junia takes off her white dress shirt and Charlie removes her skirt, pantyhose, and high heels. She takes off her white lace bra and wiggles her big, round tits with pride.

I remember in the ladies washroom back at work how all of us were checking our makeup in the mirror and speaking of which of us he prefers. Junia spoke proudly of having the biggest tits. Now I can see that she wasn't lying, and I frown.

Fully nude, she turns around for all of us to admire her...and envy her.

"Ms. Sawyers," he sighs, looking down at her tits, belly, and trimmed ginger muff, then down her legs to her bare feet. "You haven't got a flaw anywhere."

"Really?" she asks, turning around again so he can see her ass; then she bends over and spreads her legs so he can see her asshole and pussy again. I want to call her a slut, but I know I'm no one to judge.

"Really, Ms. Sawyers," he grunts. "Get on the floor, as Ms. Kiss was."

"OK," she says with a proud smile for us three jealous girls, then lies on her back where I was.

Now I'm pouting with Sasha and Reba.

"What about us?" Sasha asks.

"You said we could join in soon," Reba says.

"And you will join in soon," he says, his long, thick erection still pointing out of his pants. "Patience, ladies. C'mere, have some coke. I chopped a line for each of us." He gestures to the lines on the coffee table, then takes the baggie they were poured from and looks at me. "You snort a line, too, honey. Then let me snort a line off your ass-crack, OK?"

"OK," I say with a smile, happy that he hasn't lost interest in me. I snort my line...and WOW! My mind is already racing. Sasha and Reba snort theirs, and I point my ass at Tom/Charlie's face. I feel him sprinkling a line of coke all the way from the top of my anal cleft, down across my asshole to my perineum.

Holding his straw to his nose, he looks over at Junia. "Don't you wanna snort some too, honey?" he asks her.

"In a minute," she says. "First your cock, then my coke." She spreads her legs for him in anticipation.

"OK," he says; then I feel the white powder being lifted off my crack and through the straw. My anus is tingling. I now know why he instructed us to clean not only our pussies, but also our assholes, inside and out. I'd die of embarrassment if my ass stank for Hanks.

After his snort, he aims his cock for Junia's cunt.

She asks me, "Can you bring your ass over here, honey?"

I point my ass at her face. She wipes off the remaining powder that's been on my asshole and perineum, then rubs the coke against her gums. I see Charlie pushing his dick against her vaginal opening.

"Oh, Oh!" she sighs as she feels his cock entering.

"Are your gums numb, baby?" he moans as he continues pushing inside her.

"Oh, yes!" she says. "That's...gotta be...good...coke. Ah!"

I see him looking over at Sasha and Reba, who are finally smiling because of their coke high, and are chattering at 5,000 words a minute.

"Girls!" he calls out to them. "Strip!...Unh!"

They immediately start unbuttoning their dress shirts to reveal pretty pink bras. I'm worried as I see him looking at them instead of me. I'm even more worried as I see him shove all the way inside Junia, making her scream. She's fingering my pussy, which makes me feel better.

"First one...of you two...to get...fully...naked...gets to...get her...pussy...eaten out...by me," he moans, with a poke of Junia's pussy between each grouping of words. "The loser...has lezzie...sex with...Sylvette. Oh!" He's squeezing Junia's tits hard. I wish it was my tits he was squeezing.

From watching how fast Sasha and Reba are getting naked (they're already in only their pink underwear now), I assume that they're both strictly heterosexual. After the amazing head I got from Junia, though, I'm more open-minded.

Sasha is the first to remove her panties and therefore be completely naked. She has nice, creamy skin, as well as yummy curves and big tits. The cleavage she showed before has not disappointed. Again, I'm not happy to see Tom/Charlie staring at her body rather than mine.

"OK, Ms. Liszt-Kecak, put your ass in my face." Naked Reba, pouting as she kicks her panties aside, comes over to me. I'm also pouting, as I wish he wanted my ass in his face.

"Fair is fair," Reba says to me as she lies on her back. "We'll do each other in a 69." I crawl over her with my ass in her face. "I experimented in college once, and ate pussy. She smelled awful, but..." she sniffs me..."You smell nice." She gives me two long licks, making me gasp with pleasure. "I see a wee bit of coke powder on you." She wipes the bits off my asshole and rubs them on her gums. "Yep. Very numb. That's good coke."

12