Charlie Wilson's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm reluctant to lick pussy, but I remember: I have to please Charlie! I may get highly placed (as I hear Junia and Reba were, for having indulged him not in fantasy, but in real life), or even married to him, as I fantasize. Reba and I dive into each other and start licking.

I can hear Sasha moaning from Tom/Charlie's tongue, as I can hear Junia squealing from his stabbing cock...and I remember freshly how sweet his stabs felt, further thrilled by Reba's talented tongue and lips on my clit.

That coke has given us such energy that we're all licking, sucking, fucking, and fingering with wild ferocity. I hear Junia scream so loud that it's obvious she's come. I look over and see her move out from under Charlie, then Sasha lies under him, her wide eyes showing her hunger for his cock. I'm hungering for it again, too.

Junia comes over to me. "I'll take over," she pants to Reba, who looks over at Tom/Charlie with a smile.

"Ms. Blicks!" he calls out as he's pushing his cock inside lucky Sasha. "Bring your...ass over...to my mouth. Unh!"

Reba crawls over to him, impatient to have his mouth take over what mine started. Now Junia is six to my nine, and I can't wait to be eaten out by her again, though I'm uncomfortable about myself eating pussy; so I have to remember how (in the real world, outside of this fantasy) Junia and Reba Blick were known for slutting it up with Charlie, and they were promoted by him, and eventually married wealthy bankers.

(Sasha and I refused to be sluts, so I hear she's struggling as much as I am in today's shitty economy. Charming, handsome Barack Obama's been bailing out people like Junia's and Reba's husbands, as dummy Dubya did. Since when did Democrats turn into Republicans? I'll bet if Charlie became president, he wouldn't have gone down the Clinton route.)

Junia's making my pussy tingle, so I feel obliged to reciprocate. I hear Sasha scream when Charlie shoves all the way inside her.

"Sasha!" he pants as he's fucking her. "Reach up...and fondle...Reba's tits, would'ya? Oh!" I can hear Sasha's clipped, high-pitched squeals with every poke he gives her. "That's it. Unh! Pinch Reba's nipples. Oh!"

I scream and orgasm (Yes, Junia's THAT good at eating pussy! She's made me come that soon!) Not so enthusiastic about eating pussy myself, even though Junia has a pretty one, I turn around and kiss a trail of kisses up from her belly to her tits. I slip my finger deep inside her wet cunt, then wrap my lips tightly around her left nipple. She sighs, and runs her fingers through my long brown hair.

I'm happy to please Junia as thanks for making me come twice, though I feel a little...queer...about making love to a woman--even a beautiful redhead like her--when I'm straight. Still, I notice Tom/Charlie looking over at me from time to time and smiling, and I'm happy to do this if it pleases him.

I fantasize about marrying Tom/Charlie, imagining that after this party, he's finally finished sowing his wild oats; and after preferring me to his other three 'Angels', he's ready to settle down and have a family. (He'd make so much better a husband than the prick I married and divorced--the only good thing I got from him were my two sons.)

Then I fantasize about Tom/Charlie running for president in 2008, and beating Obama for the nomination. Then, once he's president instead of McCain, Tom/Charlie will reverse the awful Republican-like things Clinton did. If only Charlie could have left Afghanistan in better shape around the time of this fantasy party. The Twin Towers might still be up, and the Democratic Party might still be the progressive party I grew up supporting. Instead, we've all been screwed.

Speaking of screwing, back to my fantasy.

Now, Junia and I are softly pecking each other on the lips and cheeks, and squeezing each other's boobs. I look over and see Sasha scream and shake as she feels his cock make her come. Amazingly, Charlie still hasn't come yet, and he's still hard as a rock. When they invented Viagra, did they mix in his DNA?

Sasha rolls out from under him, and Reba takes her place, eager to get boned and rewarded for her patience. Now I'm impatient to have another turn from Charlie, and my worry, that he likes one of the other three better than me, grows and grows.

"Ms. Kiss!" he calls out. "I wanna eat you out!"

That makes me feel a lot better.

I crawl over to him, Junia following me. When my ass is in his face, I see Junia go over to the coffee table to snort her line of cocaine.

"OK," she says when she picks up a straw. "Numbness means nice coke. Time for some nose-candy." She snorts it up and feels the rush hit her. "Goddamn!" Then she crawls over to me, and we resume kissing.

"You...inspired me, Junia," he says, then takes his baggie of coke and sprinkles some more along my ass-crack. He's been boning Reba the whole time. Again, I feel the powder come off my ass, but in parts, because he's rocking back and forth in Reba's pussy: first, he snorts the top of the line, from the top of my anal cleft down to just above my asshole; then he snorts the powder on my asshole; finally, he snorts what's left, on my perineum. "Goddamn, indeed!"

I hear Reba shouting louder, faster yelps with each ram he gives her, meaning he's fucking her more aggressively. I feel his shaky head giving my pussy and asshole quick little licks. Sometimes he pecks my two holes.

Junia and I are French kissing: our tongues are deep inside each other's mouths, snaking over and under each other. She's feeling my tits, and I'm reaching over and fingering her cunt, tickling her clit with my thumb and digging deep inside her vagina with my index finger. My other hand in on her ass, squeezing her left butt-cheek.

"Ah!" Reba screams, having come. I look back and see Tom/Charlie pull his soaking, but still hard, cock out of her. Junia is kissing me down my neck. He's looking at my ass with a lewd smirk.

"I can't...seem to come," he pants.

Still on all fours, with my legs spread and my ass pushed out towards Tom/Charlie's face, I have to figure out a way to outdo my triple competition. Him staring at my asshole gives me inspiration.

"Wanna fuck my ass?" I sigh as I feel Junia now under me, sucking on my right tit. She's pinching my left nipple. "Oh!"

"What a great idea," he says as he opens my butt-cheeks wider and examines my pretty, brown, puckered anus-lips. Then he looks over at a tube of anal lube on the coffee table, right next to his baggie of cocaine. (Hey, this is MY fantasy: I'll make the details as convenient as I like!)

He smears some lube on his fingers. Already on all fours and with my ass still in his face, I bend over more and spread my legs wider so he can see my asshole better. He gets the lube all over my anus and inside my rectum. He aims his cock at my ass.

Junia is still under me, lying on her back on the floor with her head under my tits. She's sucking the left one.

I feel Charlie's cock coaxing my asshole open. I'm breathing heavily: a little excited, a little scared, as I've never taken it in the ass before.

Give him what he wants, I tell myself; if I can turn him on the best of all four of us girls, maybe he'll marry me. Then, as his wife, I can influence the political direction he takes in the future. If I can convince him to motivate Congress to do something about the Afghan Muslim extremists, the ones we armed to strip the USSR of its strength, then abandoned, then maybe there'll be no Osama...or Obama, if I can get Tom/Charlie to run for president.

He's pushing his cock past my anal ring...Ooh! He's going in further, inch by inch. He's careful not to hurt me--I appreciate that. I feel his full length all the way inside now; wow, what a long, thick dick! I feel impaled almost all the way to my intestines!

He's sliding in and out of me, gently. I'm getting no pleasure from it, but I smile, since I can hear from his grunts and sighs that I'm pleasing him. I look over at Sasha and Reba and smirk: beat this, girls, I think.

Junia is fingering my pussy, tickling my clit. I look over at Sasha and Reba again, and see them kissing him on the lips and cheeks. That won't match my taking it up the ass, I think. I feel one of the girls' hands by my ass: one of them must be fondling his balls, because instead of feeling them slap against my pussy, I feel knuckles touching me there.

After another minute or two of him fucking my ass, he pulls out and groans, "I still...can't come. Any ideas, girls?"

"I'll blow you!" I sigh as I spin around, so my mouth beats the other girls' to his cock. I lick the tip. I see Sasha and Reba scowling at me, but I smile back.

"Oh," he sighs. "Your asshole...must be...squeaky clean."

"Yes," I say with a smile as I look up in his eyes and kiss the tip of his cock. He looks down at me and smiles back.

I take his cock halfway in my mouth, keeping eye contact with him. My tongue is tickling the bulging underside of his cock, and my saliva-soaked lips are caressing the length of his shaft, from one quarter of the way in his mouth to three quarters, then back to one quarter, back and forth and back and forth.

"What about us?" whines Sasha.

"Why don't...you three...dance for me?" he grunts.

I guess Junia, Sasha, and Reba are dancing erotically behind my kneeling nakedness; but it won't do them any good, because Tom/Charlie and I never stop looking in each other's eyes. I take his cock all the way down my throat; he raises his eyebrows at my controlled gag reflex.

(I've actually never deep-throated anyone in my life, and can't imagine myself ever succeeding at it in real life; but this is my fantasy, and I'll pretend to have any skills I like, thank you very much.)

I curve my tongue to hug the protruding tube along the underside of his cock. I cup his balls in my left hand, my fingertips tickling his scrotum, and my hand gently shaking his balls. My eyes are looking up to his and saying, 'I love you, Charlie. I'll do anything you want me to. I like pleasing you.'

He looks down into my eyes with love, and with admiration at the sight of my beautiful naked body. The naked dancers behind him never interested him.

"Oh!" he moans. "I'm gonna come! Ah!"

I pull my mouth off his cock with a popping sound just in time for his first blast of come to spray on my nose. The next shot hits me in the left eye. Then I get a splat on the lips, then one on my right cheek.

I put his spent dick and balls back in his pants and zip him up. He looks down at my come-soaked face and smiles. He takes me by the hands and helps me stand up. He can't stop staring at his come as it drips down my face to my chin.

He sits on the sofa and has me sit on his lap. He looks up and down at my naked body, always admiring it.

"You are so beautiful," he pants. "I'll get some Kleenex to wipe your face off. " He leans forward to get the tissues on the coffee table, but I stop his hand.

"It's OK," I say. "I'll let it drip off my face a little longer, if you like."

"And I'll do anything you want in the future, Ms. Kiss," he says with a grin.

"How about Mrs. Wilson?" I ask, then notice the other three girls frowning as they start putting on their clothes.

"OK," he says. "Mr. and Mrs. Wilson."

"Mr. President, and Mrs. Wilson," I correct.

"You'll always be my First Lady." He hugs me close...

...Well, that's the scenario. As I clean away my come, put away the vibrator, and hear my two sons fighting in the living room of my shitty apartment, I remind myself of the difference between the handsome politicians of our fantasies, versus the ugly ones of our reality.

12