Charlotte Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my hands and squeezed as Annalise demanded. She swore, yelled "Fuck," but kept gyrating on my face.

"We should move this inside," Lottie grunted as she stroked me.

"Yes," Annalise sighed. She pushed herself off me and made her way quickly to the cabin.

Lottie stood and looked down at me. "Can you walk?" she joked.

Without a word, I stood and followed her around the lake.

Her ass swayed, her cheeks jiggled with each quick step. I stopped for a moment and watched her walk away. Before yesterday, Lottie was just a friend and mentor. Today, I watched her naked and couldn't believe my luck.

"Are you going to stand and stare, or are you going to join us?" she asked on the stairs. I didn't say a word, just shook my head slightly and jogged.

Annalise was on the master bedroom bed, on her back. Between bent and open legs two fingers were working her pussy lips, the audible sound of permeated the room. On her left side, Lottie lay on her elbow, her free hand working her own sex.

Lottie moaned, "Come join us, Nicky. I know you want to taste me."

*****

A cold breeze shocked me from my daze. I always thought fondly of the days and nights I spent with Lottie and her friend Annalise. The time had shaped my professional life, made my romance novels written under the pen name "Nikki Oakes" hotter and more successful. That allowed me to venture to writing short stories and novellas under my own name, without pressure to succeed. I always thanked them for it.

It was a week ago Lottie called me. Her best friend from college, the woman her and I shared for almost a week in 1983 had a stroke and passed away quickly. I asked her where the services were, told her I would pay the airfare and hotel bill so we could attend. Lottie thanked me, but told me it wasn't necessary: She already called Annalise's children with condolences.

"We should attend," I insisted. "She was a good friend of yours and quite frankly, she was one of the two women that made my success possible." Lottie was silent for a moment before agreeing. My assistant made all the reservations, from the flight to booking a large suite close to the funeral home making the arrangements.

We arrived a day before the wake, allowing Lottie to meet with the children and grandchildren. I stayed back in the suite to catch up on reading. An editor had given me an anthology of dark fiction stories as a present for my birthday. I took it out to the balcony, along with a bottle of Dr Pepper. I read only the introduction before my mind returned to the first time I met Annalise De Bruyne.

12