All Comments on 'Charlotte’s Got Game Ch. 02'

by Grandflasher C.

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT

Who does CLEAN-UP? ball-boy? I would love to be there BALL-BOY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You've Got To Be Kidding

The end!!! Come on the photo shot isn't over yet. Plus with all the pics Charlotte is bound to be even more involved with the team.

dragon_rulzdragon_rulzalmost 10 years ago

Ya,pls continue this story further!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it....

This is one of the honest stories on here. The whole back story is great & the details of the stuck up bitch turned slut so cool.

I'd love to see more stories now she's "broken in".

If he's a real inspiration have you seen a pic?

Even half as hot as your description is flaming!

Grandflasher C.Grandflasher C.almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for liking the story!

I'm glad this story seems to be liked and well-received! While I'm not sure if I'll extend this story further, your comments make me happy.

As for pics of Charlotte - yes, she did send me a bunch with her in cheerleader costume. Then she sent me some hotter nude pics! Wish I could share ... but you'll have to use your imagination. The nude pics were pretty hot ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

sexiest story on here. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

How the fuck is she a stuck up bitch? You mean because she was faithful to her boyfriend that she deserves to be punished? What a fucked up story! What the fuck happened in your life for you to believe that raping a girl is something that turns you on. And no, I did not read your story. I read the first couple of paragraphs of the first chapter based on the tags I searched. I hoped that something better would happen in this story. 1 in every 6 woman is sexually assaulted or raped. This fucking turns you on? You are either a rapist yourself or a sick bastard. Go to hell!

Grandflasher C.Grandflasher C.over 9 years agoAuthor
Are you fucking kidding me!?

If you're in the non-consent section of Literotica waiting for something "better" to happen, you might be in for a bad surprise. Perhaps I didn't tag my story with the best story tags, but if you don't like it, please move on. My stories aren't for everyone. And just because I write about rape doesn't mean I condone it. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. What you should realize is that these are just fantasies - pure and simple. And for the record, while I did write this story - the characters, plot, and idea came from someone else. This was a fantasy of that person ... and she was a female. But if I have to answer from the two choices you gave me ... I'll go with sick bastard. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuation?

Wonderful read. I must ask, if it is not too forward, when then next chapter in this seductive tale will be released?

Grandflasher C.Grandflasher C.over 9 years agoAuthor
Continuation?

Hey - I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Unfortunately I'm not planning on continuing this story right now. Maybe in the future, but it's hard to say. I am working on a sequel to one of my other stories right now, though, so hopefully you will keep an eye on that.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 9 years ago
Nice!

I love that the cameraman so naughtily makes sure to capture every moment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please?

time to continue this story surely? So hot... Maybe another story with Charlotte compromised again.

Toptog2015Toptog2015almost 9 years ago
Sexiiest story on here...

Would love to see a sequel or continuation This character has plenty of life left I think.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonover 6 years ago
A great one!

And topping it off is the photographer's enjoyment of how degrading this is for her, and how he will sell all of his photos and make lots of money at it too!

Perfect!

LolomitdoppelOLolomitdoppelOalmost 6 years ago
So Hot!

I loved both chaters! I wouldn't mind getting fucked like this ! My pussy is so wet now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This in incredible

Is there any possibilty that you will write a third part to this story? How the rest of the sports team defile her or how she gets fucked by more and more men on campus?

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Oh wow. One lucky lass. Thanks for giving me a soaking wet time. And only by the power of the word... and imagination. I can just imagine how much more she'll crave after this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you write chapter 3? Where the coach and the other team willl fuck her?

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

It was all fine until the second and third time you mentioned she somehow deserved “payback” for simply appearing “stuck up” and choosing not to date anyone on campus, and then photographer Darren thinking how “the stuck up bitch” had declined being topless for a shoot (how dare?!) but now was, what, showing her true self by being gang raped? It fell flat for me after a while though I did finish it and tried to enjoy it as the entertainment it was intended to be. Something about the unchecked toxicity and irrational hatred for this girl just killed the whole vibe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous