Charlotte’s Got Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was then forced to run through the anal-gauntlet of the entire starting line-up of the Alabama Tech's football team. She got ass-fucked by all eleven players in this manner, one after the other, without any letup. Up until the fifth player, Charlotte was doing pretty good, and was still able to fuck him all by herself. However, after an extremely ass-churning, cunt gushing orgasm, the Brit wasn't able to stand any longer. Then it was up to the player beneath her to bounce the lass up and down on his dick.

She literally was a fuck-doll for the team by this point.

After getting plugged in the ass by the eleventh player, Matt once again stood before the exhausted model. Charlotte looked up at him with despair in her eyes, thinking that another round of anal prodding by the team was up next, and not too sure how she could endure it. The star quarterback, however, had other ideas.

Matt came up in-between Charlotte's spread legs and hooked his arms behind her knees, pulling them upwards. Then he pointed his massive piece of man-meat straight at the girl's defenseless pussy. Without any hesitation, Matt plunged all the way down to the hilt, without any remorse or warning, groaning at the satisfying tautness that gripped his erection.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Charlotte let out a high-pitched squeal in response. Her eyes bulged frantically, wide as saucers.

There was, of course, still a big dick stuck up her tender asshole. Not only were there two huge penises inside her now, but they began to fuck her ruthlessly! Matt pounded her tight slit with powerful strokes of cock, while the football player beneath her - a humungous white player - enjoyed himself by reaming Charlotte's slick little anus with his equally humungous member. The two teammates got into a good rhythm as they fucked Charlotte, making sure that she felt every inch that slid in and out of her two most wicked orifices.

By this time, it was clear that the boys were about to cum. Frantic expressions clouded both their faces, plus their mumbling grunting, were all signs that pointed to an intense orgasm, their first for the day. For Charlotte it was another matter entirely, as she cum numerous times already. The girl's voluptuous figure - beaded with sweat and strained from her exertions – felt like one giant nerve-ending. Waves of pleasure continuously pulsed throughout her body which emanated from her unbelievably sensitive pussy and asshole. An endless array of cries, whimpers, squeals, and screams came out of the Charlotte's mouth, but she wasn't even aware that that she was speaking. Mostly they were the incoherent ramblings of a woman on the verge of sexual madness.

The two dreadfully thick cocks were too much for the girl to handle.

Unfortunately for Charlotte, this made the men in the room even hornier, as they watched her become undone. The two athletes fucking her increased their thrusts. They were both oh-so-close to orgasm, and they pummeled the distressed model cruelly. Somehow they ended up coming at the same time. The pair suddenly stopped together, both of them frozen for a split-second of time, their dicks buried deep within Charlotte.

Then they started to cum.

"TOUCHDOWN!!" screamed out Coach Daniels, at the most inappropriate time. "THAT'S what I call teamwork, boys!!"

All three of them cried out in ecstasy, so they barely had time to register the rather inconsiderate words of the coach. Thick, gushing spurts of scalding hot sperm exploded deep within Charlotte's womb and anal-highway, which felt shockingly nasty to the stunned Brit. The number of the times she felt her insides being sprayed felt astonishing, until she lost count from of the copious amount of the sordid fluids filling her pussy up entirely, and from her own orgasm.

The nasty sensation of getting creamed by two strangers was too much for the young woman. She stretched her voluptuous figure, arched her back, and tensed for a good long moment, yet somehow enjoyed that staggering sensation even as it simultaneously strained her. After a few moments Charlotte relaxed, her senses slowly coming back, and she found herself panting heavily. The young woman was still sandwiched between two huge football players who were also resting themselves, and she felt like a slab of meat in-between the two men. It felt better when they finally extricated themselves from her.

But as soon as the two pulled their sweaty bodies off of her, another pair of horny players took their place, causing Charlotte to flinch in alarm. The positioning was the same - with Charlotte sitting on top of a player with his dick up her ass as the other player rammed into her pussy. The sensation of getting fucked in both her holes – so soon after an orgasm – was mind-boggling. As the Charlotte squealed out in distress, the two young men fucked her just as ruthlessly as the first pair did, and it wasn't long before they both came inside both her holes.

So the pretty British exchange student had to endure another round of rigorous, double-penetrative sex with the rest of the football squad. The team fucked both her lower orifices raw and harsh with stupefying, piston-pummeling stabs of rigid man-meat that slammed into the poor girl. By the time eight players had finished using her as a cum-dumpster, Charlotte was a blubbering, sexual mess.

Since there was an odd-man out, the very last player joined his two teammates by shoving his cock down Charlotte's throat and pumping away ruthlessly. She was too surprised to even protest, even a few minutes later when that player traded places with the man who was fucking her pussy. That dirty cock was coated with several men's cum, and it was bad luck because it was also the very first time the beautiful Brit had ever tasted sperm. It was salty and bitter, and made Charlotte want to gag. However, she couldn't turn away because she was being throat-fucked mercilessly. The player whose dick was in her mouth seemed to take pleasure with the fact that Charlotte could taste the frothy mixture of semen from multiple men and the tang of her own pussy-juices as well.

To keep from choking Charlotte slurped and sucked away at the massive torpedo lodged down her esophagus, slurping away at everything that was offered to her. Once that cock was cleaned, however, the two teammates snickered at each other and traded places once more, so that Charlotte always had to deal with a filthy dick.

As Darren watched the brunette being fucked and stretched in all three of her holes, he continued with his lewd instructions. "Spread those hips wide for us, Charlotte..."

The photographer smiled to himself as the young model hesitantly complied to his wishes. Only last week this stuck up bitch had refused to take her top off for a different publication, but here she was now taking giant cocks in all three orifices. He focused in close to get the details of her cunt and ass being stretched wide by eleven-inches of black and brown cock respectively. Then, zooming out, Darren made sure she was in a shot with the three jocks, focusing on her face so that it was clear who was being serviced.

"That's it, Charlotte. Take all those cocks ... balls deep!" he ordered her salaciously.

Charlotte worked her body so that all three the shafts disappeared inside her, with only their hairy testicles visible.

"Good girl!" He smiled again as he thought how much these pictures would fetch. This couldn't have worked out any better.

But even being treated in such a dreadful manner stopped worrying the model. She felt the build-up of an extremely powerful orgasm coming her way, and in fact could feel her body start shuddering already. Stifling a groan and gritting her teeth, she wondered if all the guys watching would think of her as the biggest slut on campus, to cum like this, in this way. The team had defiled her totally and gloriously with three cocks pumping into her, delving deep into the private recesses of her body, and going deeper than any man had ever gone before.

Charlotte thought that perhaps it was the fact that she had been forced to perform all the absurdly nasty acts - each act more degrading than the last - that had made her so horny. Those eleven men had spread her wider, fucked her deeper, and made her cum harder than she ever thought possible, and it was too much for the young woman.

A lurching, guttural wail spilled out of her lovely mouth that was still stuffed and muffled by a humungous cock. But it was clear what was happening by the fact that Charlotte's entire body started shaking uncontrollably. She experienced a massive orgasm. Her pussy and asshole clenched tightly on the cocks buried inside of her, and it took only a few moments before that sinful feeling spread like wildfire, like a chain reaction. Those two cocks began spurting huge quantities of cum inside her lower orifices, which in turn made their teammate standing above them mash his cock against Charlotte's pretty red lips - holding her head tightly – before ejaculating straight down her throat.

The Brit gulped frantically away because it was a choice between either swallowing cum or drowning in it, and she chose the former. Even after he had cum in her mouth, the player slowly pushed his dick in and out of her, relishing the feel of Charlotte's luscious lips. But eventually all three athletes withdrew from the girl, pulling out their well-used shafts.

Panting heavily, Charlotte gradually sat up on the bench, still a bit unsteady. Her pussy and asshole were a cum-stained mess and leaked out a creamy mixture of white, gooey jism. She realized in shame that it was a mix of ten men's semen that covered her inner thighs, pooled onto the bench itself, and then dripped down to the locker room floor.

She herself looked rather spectacular, especially to all the men in the room who surrounded her and still gawking at her lecherously. The young model's body was beaded with sweat, spattered with cum, and reeked of sex, but there was no arguing her sex appeal, and the reason why Darren kept snapping away with his camera. Charlotte wiped her chin self-consciously, wanting to leave, but needing to catch her breath first.

"The rest of the team will get here soon," said Coach Daniels, as he glanced at his watch. Then he started unbuckling his belt, a salacious glint in his eye. "Guess I better get my turn, before the new boys get their hands on you, girl!"

Charlotte put her hand over her mouth in shock and realized that this photo session was far from over!

(The End)

12