Charmaine's Dark Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nomad1957
nomad1957
16 Followers

Dave stayed bent over smiling to himself as he added Char to the long list of married white women who had cleaned his rectum with their tongue. He wondered what her husband would do if he could see his loving wife right now with her face buried in a black man's ass licking his shithole like it was her favorite ice cream. He almost laughed out loud at the thought and had to bite his tongue to keep from doing so. Although he enjoyed the feeling of their warm, wet tongues servicing his rear he would never return the favor. He couldn't understand how a woman would lick and tongue the hole he shit out of and he found the thought of doing it to them disgusting. He would never even kiss a woman after they had rimmed his butt and Char would be no different. He let her lap at his butthole for a few minutes more before turning around, his hard fat cock once again in her face.

"So how did my ass taste baby, you like it?" he asked her with a smirk on his face.

"Mmmmm it wasn't bad actually. I didn't know if you would like that or not. Some guys don't like anything near their assholes, not even my tongue!" Char replied laughingly.

"Well I liked it a lot and I'm pretty sure you cleaned it up pretty well and that's good because there was no toilet paper in the bathroom after I crapped." He said jokingly.

Char looked at him in surprise, bordering on anger "You didn't wipe your asshole and my mouth was on it? That's disgusting Dave!" she exclaimed.

"hahaha calm down Char, I was just joking, all I did was take a piss." He replied.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you would joke about something like that, I believed you for a second! Anyway your asshole tasted good!" She said, smiling like a schoolgirl in love.

She stood to kiss him but before she could Dave took her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. She followed him willingly watching his tight muscular ass shake with every step. She knew she was soaking wet by now and that her cunt would be extremely sloppy and loose. She hoped he wouldn't find it disappointing like some of her previous lovers had. It seemed to her that most guys wanted a woman with a tight pussy; however, that never kept them from pumping on her and dumping their loads in her loose hole.Dave led her to the large king size bed and had her sit on the edge facing him.

"Sit right here for a second and keep your eyes closed." He ordered her.

"Ok Dave" she responded mildly, wondering what he was up to.

Dave walked over to the dresser where he had so conveniently positioned his bag. He looked back to make sure she wasn't watching and then switched on the record feature of his small HD digital camera. He also pulled out a small butt plug and a tube of lube which he planned on inserting into her. Walking back to the bed he stood in front of her again his thick cock dangling like a large black cucumber just inches from her face.

"Ok you can open your eyes now" he said.

Char did as she was told and saw the small odd shaped object in his hand wondering what it was for. It was shaped like a small dildo, thin at one end and bulbous at the other. It was about 3 inches long with a ring at one end like a baby's pacifier.

"What's that Dave?" she asked "A dildo?"

"No sexy this is a butt plug. I want to lube it up and put it in your ass while we have sex. I think you might find it very enjoyable because you said you used to let your husband fuck you in the ass. It will also help to get your ass ready for my cock baby." He answered.

"Ok I guess so, what do you want me to do?" she asked inquisitively. She had taken many different sized dildos and vibrators in her ass for her online friends and knew that this little one would be no problem for her.

"Well turn around and get on your hands and knees and I will work it in to your butt."

Char turned around slowly and then crawled onto the bed. Her big tits hung down pendulously as she moved into the position Dave had requested.

"Is this good?" she asked.

"Yeah but put your face and tits down on the bed so your ass is sticking way up." He replied.

She laid down on the bed her big tits resting on the mattress as she arched her back to make her ass point up. Dave knelt down behind her and quickly looked at the camera smiling. He knew the guys at work would hardly be able to believe their eyes when they saw what he was doing to this adulterous wife. He didn't even feel bad for a minute because he figured that any woman who broke her wedding vows deserved what she got and if everyone at work saw a video of her being used like a gutter slut then oh well. He felt his cock getting harder as he looked at her big white ass and tight puckered brown butthole. He liked his women a little heavy with big tits and big asses and Char met all his requirements. She didn't shave her pussy bald like a lot of women did and her hair went all the way between her thighs to her asshole.

Char had a set of really long cunt lips and her hole was creamy and gaping open already. He set down the lube and the butt plug and grabbed her long piss flaps between his fingers and pulled on them. He wanted to see how far this woman's lips could stretch before she complained of it hurting. Making sure to not block the camera view he started pulling harder on her flaps stretching them almost 4 inches without any complaint from his slut. He then spread them apart and pulled harder making Char's sloppy hole look like some sort of macabre butterfly with a huge open mouth ready to devour hard cocks.

"Does that hurt" Dave asked her.

"No, not yet, it actually feels kind of good" she moaned with her face buried in the pillow.

"Wow, I've got your lips stretched almost five inches back here. I've never seen a woman with such huge cunt lips!" he exclaimed.

"Does that mean you like them or do you prefer smaller pussy lips?" she asked hesistantly.

"No, I like them just fine, I'm sure they will feel good wrapped around my fat cock like a blanket." Dave laughed.

He gave her stretched lips one last hard tug which made Char yelp and then he returned his attention to her back door.He squirted some lube on her tight asshole and then pushed the tip of the plug up against her opening.

"Ok Char, just relax a little and it will go in much easier." He stated matter of factly.

He sensed her tension ease and he pushed harder against her sphincter with the rubber plug. Her hole opened easily and the entire 3 inches of rubber tool went up her in one swift motion. He could tell that she had taken a few cocks up her ass in her lifetime and his would be just one more. He couldn't wait to pound on her rectum and make her whimper like a baby like all his other adulterists had.

"Ok Char go ahead and turn around and sit up again."

She returned to her original position of sitting on the edge of the bed. The weight of her body pushed against the plug in her ass and it sent erotic sensations through her lower body. Dave realized he didn't have Char on video licking his ass and if he told his friend's about it they would never believe him.

" Baby it felt real good when you tongued my ass, will you do it again?" he asked her nicely

.

"Of course" she replied.

He angled himself perfectly so that her face would be visible on the tape along with her tongue actually licking his sphincter. Char pulled his ass cheeks apart and dove in face first. She licked from his balls to the top of his ass crack like she was licking an ice cream cone then positioned her tongue over his asshole and worked it in as far as she could. With her face buried in his ass and her eyes closed, Dave faced the camera, smiled and raised one thumb like a high sign. He knew the guys at work were gonna love this video of Char. Only needing a couple of minutes of her eating his ass on video to back up his story, he pulled away from her and turned around. She looked up at him, her cheeks glistening from her own saliva that she had left on his ass cheeks and then rubbed her face in.

"Damn that felt good, you ever done that to your husband?" he asked her

.

"Hell no, I would never do that to him!" she exclaimed

.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, you just make me feel sexy and erotic and he doesn't, so I'm willing to do those things with you." She answered.

Char noticed Dave's cock was now raging hard and she reached to take it into her mouth but he stopped her and told her to sit still. He reached down with one hand grabbing his dick firmly and then proceeded to rub it all over her face. Char sat quietly moaning as she felt the soft black skin of his amazing tool touch her face. She looked up at him with adoring eyes as he ran the head across her lips and then pushed it into her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head grabbing her hair as she strained to accommodate his thick dick.

He pumped her mouth slowly at first, her saliva coating his shaft as his dick disappeared into her mouth then reappeared again. Gradually he started pumping harder, his hand grasping her by the back of the head firmly as he drove his dick deeper into her mouth with every stroke. Tears started to form in her eyes as he forced his cock further into her mouth in an attempt to get it down her throat. She tried not to gag but couldn't help herself as the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat and stimulated her reflex. Dave didn't seem to care as he looked down at her watching his cock disappear into her wet, warm mouth.

"Oooooh yeah baby, you take that big black dick down your throat, oh yeah, feels so good!" he exclaimed.

She could feel her stomach convulsing every time he pushed it deep in her throat but with his cock buried so deep in her mouth she was unable to throw up. She could only make loud retching noises as he continued to violate her mouth. Char's tears started to stream down her face causing her mascara to run. She looked like some strange clown with black streams running from her eyes to her cheeks which puffed out widely each time Dave thrust into her aching mouth. His heavy balls were swinging up and slapping against her chin with every stroke. She wanted him to stop because it hurt, but her willingness to submit to him and let him use her body to satisfy his animal needs kept her from pulling away. She rested her hands on her thighs and quietly allowed him to continue fucking her face while she tried to keep from throwing up her breakfast.

Dave looked down at Char as he pummeled her face with his stiff, fat dick and grinned. He loved to dominate and degrade these married white sluts he found and felt they deserved it if they were willing to cheat on their husbands. He enjoyed the retching sounds emanating from Char as he plowed into her face over and over, although he didn't want to make her throw up, he didn't care if she did or not. It felt good when his cock made it past her teeth and down to her warm throat and if it hurt her or made her heave then "oh fucking well". He was honestly impressed with how she was taking the face-pounding he was giving her. He remembered some of the other white wives he had done the same thing to and they had ended up puking on the floor and then apologizing profusely as they hurried to get a towel and clean it up. By acting like he was disgusted that they threw up on his dick he had them doing anything he wanted to make it up to him.

Char was doing pretty well at letting him do whatever he wanted to her and he had a lot of other things in store for her if this night worked out like he planned. He had shared some of the other adulterous sluts he had fucked with his friends and he was pretty sure he could manipulate Char into doing the same thing. Several of his friends at work knew her and were going to enjoy the videotape of her naked performing like a wild slut. There were more than a few men at the hospital who would love a chance to climb between her thighs and knock out a piece. He had told them he would be meeting Char this weekend at a hotel but they didn't believe him. To them she seemed totally devoted to her husband and a truly nice girl who would never cheat on him. In order to assuage their doubts Dave told them he would videotape his sexual encounter with Char and show it to them on Monday at work.

Dave only needed to work on Char for a couple of months before she decided to blow off her marriage vows to be with him. He was married to a white woman and had a taste for white pussy his whole life. He was prejudiced in his own way and rarely dated black girls. On the few occasions he did they had a very light complexion and were well educated. He found it extremely easy to bed married white women and over the last 15 years while working at the hospital had found over 30 willing to be his adulterous partners. He learned long ago that married white women in their late 30's or early 40's who had put on a little weight were an easy target for his sexual advances. They no longer felt the romance in their marriages that they used to and they missed it badly, so badly in fact that they were more than willing to take the chance of being caught in an affair just to have a chance at it. He had personally caused 3 divorces when the husbands had found out their wives had been giving it up to a black man and were unable to deal with it.

By flattering these women and telling them the things they wanted to hear he easily got them to forsake their wedding vows and cheat on their husbands. He found it strangely satisfying to take a white man's wife, use her, share her with his friends, degrade her and then discard her. He had marked Char as a prospect as soon as she showed up at the hospital and after talking to her for a few weeks he felt certain she would spread her legs for him in the future. He smiled to himself as he thought about his record of conquests over the years now adding one more adulterous white wife to the long list.

Having face-fucked her long enough and wanting to move on to another one of Char's holes, he pulled his saliva drenched cock out of her mouth. Char sucked in a large breath of air and coughed a few times before looking up at him with her tear streaked face. He grabbed his stiff cock and slapped it against her cheeks and forehead several times before he pushed her back on the bed. Char's legs naturally splayed open as she fell backwards revealing her large hairy cunt, wet and sloppy with her juice. Her pussy was very meaty and her lips hung down from her opening like saggy curtains. He thought to himself that her cunt looked like it had been used a lot during her life and he and his friends would be using it a lot more in the future. Her big tits jiggled as she hit the bed then hung heavily to each side as she settled on the pillows. Her nipples were perfect, not too long and not inverted but just right. Her aureolas were light pink and not too large like some women's flapjack tits. She was exceedingly excited and her nipples stuck straight up, hard like pencil erasers and waiting to be sucked and played with.

He reached down between her legs to her furry opening and rubbed his hand over it feeling the heat generating from her wanton loins.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me cum just by doing that" Char moaned while grinding her pubic mound against his hand.

He slipped a finger into her wet opening and rubbed her hard clit vigorously while she continued to grind on his hand.

"Oh yes, yes baby, that's it, make me cum, I need it bad, I haven't had a real man make me cum in so long" she pleaded.

Dave slipped another finger and then another into Char's hungry cunt surprised that her hole accommodated them so easily.

"Damn this bitch has a huge fucking cunt" he thought to himself as he stuck a fourth digit in her gaping hole.

Her juices were running down his fingers onto his wrist as Char moaned and writhed like a whore in heat on his hand. Her chubby belly jiggled wildly as he jammed his fingers in and out of her roughly. Loud sloshing noises came from her cunt as it engulfed Dave's 4 large fingers easily.

"Oh yes! Uhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming" she screamed.

She arched backwards and pushed her hips onto his fingers, her cunt juice squirting out in small spurts as she came over and over.

"God that felt so good, I needed that badly." Char whimpered as her orgasm subsided.

Pulling his fingers from her wet sloppy hole, Dave nonchalantly brought them to his face to give Char the sniff test to see if he would go down on her. He was one of the few black men who enjoyed eating pussy and most of his black friends wouldn't do it. The smell emanating from his fingers wasn't good and it made his nose crinkle. Char's pussy smelled like a sweaty armpit as if she didn't wash between her big lips well enough, or maybe it was all the hair that retained the smell. He knew for certain he wouldn't be putting his mouth between this slut's legs with the way she smelled but he had no problem shoving his cock in her.

Char lay naked and exposed in front of her black lover. No longer self-conscious she spread her legs wide, submissively indicating that her cunt was his to use as he wished. Dave climbed onto the bed and knelt between her thighs his big cock erect and sticking up from his groin like a black cobra ready to strike. Char admired its girth, hardly able to wait until it was buried deep inside her cavernous hole. For a brief moment she thought of her husband and how he would feel about her fucking another man. It's not that he wouldn't have let her fuck another man, in fact his talk about a threesome with her and another guy had come up on several occassions, but in her mind she had to be a prim, proper wife and mother of his children. It was only with another man or men that she could let the true slut in her come out. She knew her husband was very prejudiced against blacks and would be horrified if he found out she had given herself to one. She felt certain he would never find out and at the moment she was so turned on and horny that she didn't care if he ever did.

Dave looked down at her smiling, "You want some of this black dick inside your white pussy Char?" he asked.

She smiled back grinning from ear to ear and replied "Oh yes, I've wanted your black cock in me for the last 4 months."

She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled back spreading her thighs even wider and opening her cunt for easy access. He could seen the end of the rubber butt plug sticking out of her ass and couldn't resist yanking it out of her with one quick movement.

"Oh Jesus" she yelped as the plug exited her ass "you could have warned me you were gonna do that."

He just laughed as he forced the plug back into her and then pulled it out again several times. It made a funny popping noise every time he pulled it from her rectum which he found hilarious.

"Just leave it in and fuck me already!" Char demanded.

He shoved it back in roughly before grabbing the shaft of his massive tool and guiding the head between Char's hairy pussy flaps. He rubbed it up and down coating his cock with her cunt juice which was still dripping from her freshly fingered opening. He rubbed the blood engorged tip against her clit and then slapped it with his fat rod, eliciting a sharp gasp from Char as her cunt was stimulated again. Her hands came to her floppy tits and she started to massage them pulling on her sensitive nipples as she gazed intently at Dave's face. She found him quite handsome, a light-skinned black man whom all the ladies at work seemed to like. She felt honored that he chose her to befriend out of all the others, little did she know that he had already fucked and discarded most of her white workmates. The other women in the office snickered when they saw them together knowing that Dave would get her to cheat on her husband, use her for awhile and then dump her like he had the rest of them. None of them warned her of what was about to happen to her as misery seeks company and they were a miserable lot.

nomad1957
nomad1957
16 Followers