Charmaine's Dark Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nomad1957
nomad1957
16 Followers

"Ok, Ok, just please stop, I think you tore something it hurts so bad, ow ow owwww!" she screamed.

The high definition camera picked up the pained expressions on Char's face, her whimpering and pleading for mercy as the thick black pole violated her rear over and over. Eventually, she stopped making any noise and lay there quietly as Dave continued to pump her. He looked down and could see some blood between her ass cheeks and he knew he had broken a few blood vessels inside her but he continued to slam into her as hard as he could.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh" char grunted in rythym with Dave's long brutal strokes into her backdoor.

His cock was raging hard and he felt the familiar tightening of his scrotum indicating he was ready to cum. He started slapping char's ass with both hands and grabbing and squeezing her love handles to take him over the edge.

"Raise up off the bed and let your tits hang down Char." He huffed at her, almost out of breath.

Char did as she was told, her big jugs hung down beneath her as she positioned herself on her hands and knees. Her head hung down and her heavy milk bags swung back and forth with every deep stroke into her butt. Her ass fucking was not pleasurable like her husband had made it for her and every vicious thrust into her bowels brought her an intense pain in her stomach. She felt like crying and she wanted to have him stop but she really liked Dave and she wanted desperately for him to like her so she let him continue to pound into her rear.

Almost ready to shoot his load, Dave reached around and started slapping Char's tits from the side. Her huge tits swung wildly as he would slap first the left and then the right. Tiring of that he grabbed a handful of her long hair, twisted it in his hand and pulled her head back. He rode her like a pony using her hair as the reins and slapping her ass to make her go. He looked at the camera smiling as he brutalized Char's body with his cock and hands.

Ready to release another thick load of sperm, he pulled her head back as far as he could and continued to slap her ass even harder. He could see his handprints all over her white flesh and smiled to himself as he thought about how she would have to hide her body from her husband until they faded away.

"When I'm ready to cum I want you to get off the bed and kneel on the floor." He said.

"Ok" Char replied meekly.

She knew what Dave wanted to do to her and she had never let any man do that, not even her husband who had asked many times. She knew he was going to shoot his cum all over her face and he wasn't going to ask if it was alright with her. Char was torn about what to do. She had always thought it was degrading and disgusting to let a guy shoot his sperm on her face and when she and Paul had watched porn movies together she had made the comment "I won't ever let you do that to me". On the other hand she had already drank Dave's piss and let him urinate all over her, so how much more could she possibly be degraded?. She wanted to make him happy and maybe one day he would love her and treat her lovingly and caress her gently like she really wanted. Char decided to do whatever he asked without complaint and maybe her hopes would come true.

Dave hammered into her battered and bloody asshole with a renewed strength as he got closer to blowing his load. A few final deep thrusts and he yelled at Char,

"I'm cumming get on the floor!"

With his cock now out of her ass, Char spun around and dropped to the floor. Dave grabbed the hair on the back of her head and tilted her face upwards, making sure the camera had a great view of what was about to happen.

"Open your mouth Char" he ordered her.

She did as she was told and waited patiently. Dave held her head with his left hand while he stroked his hard tool with his right hand. He moved the tip of his cock so it was only inches away from her face. With a loud moan his ass and testicles tightened and the first shot of sperm went directly into her mouth and hit her in the back of the throat. Spurt after spurt of long ropy white strands of cum shot out of his dick and onto Char's face and hair. She closed her eyes just in time to prevent getting hit directly in the pupil by another spurt as Dave's ejaculations started to subside.

She remained seated with her mouth open when she felt him push his limpening cock into her mouth.

"Clean it off" he told her.

Char swallowed the sperm in her mouth and started sucking hungrily at his dick which smelled like shit. With her eyes glued shut with cum she couldn't tell if her crap was on his cock or not. She was horrified at the idea of cleaning her own shit and ass juice off his dick but she really had no choice in the matter. She sucked and licked his cockshaft clean and then cleaned his balls thoroughly with her mouth. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and walked towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going baby?" Char asked.

"I'm gonna take a shower" he stated.

"That sounds good can I come in with you?"

"No, I think you should get dressed now and take off." He said as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

Bewildered and somewhat confused as to what had just happened to her she stood to get dressed. As she stood a longrumble emanated from her destroyed rectum as the air Dave had pumped into her escaped. She searched around the floor for her clothes and then remembered she had undressed for Dave in the living room. Walking slowly to the other room, her ass and pussy aching she realized she was still drenched with piss and sperm and walked towards the bathroom.

When she saw herself in the mirror she was horrified. She had bright red welts on both breasts and her ass cheeks from where Dave had beat her. Her mascara was smeared all over her face and had mixed with the thick sperm he had deposited on her. Her hair was matted with urine and cum and had become snarled from his yanking and twisting on it. Dave had taken all the bath towels in with him so she had only 1 small face towel to wipe off with. She wiped the heavy load of cum from her cheeks and eyes and then tried her best to dry her hair with the small towel.

Grabbing a Kleenex from the dispenser she wiped between her ass cheeks which felt slimy and wet. The tissue was covered in bright red blood from the capillaries Dave had ruptured in her asshole. She tossed the tissue in the trash and limped to the living room holding her butt. Bending over to grab her clothes she involuntarily released another pocket of air from her aching rectum. Dave had pumped her ass for almost 15 minutes and she had a large amount of air up there. She pulled her panties and pants on and then snapped her bra behind her. She wondered if Dave would come out to see her off as she put on her shirt and shoes and grabbed her purse and phone.

"Goodbye Dave, I had a great time today." She yelled through the bathroom door.

There was no reply as she heard him washing his body in the shower so she turned to leave. "He probably couldn't hear me." she thought to herself.

Making sure she had all her belongings she exited the hotel room and proceeded down the hallway to the elevator and pushed the button. The door opened quickly and she waited as a young couple exited. She knew they were staring at her as they walked past and then down the hallway. She could hear them talking in muffled tones as they moved away.

"Oh my god, did you see that woman's hair?" the young girl asked her partner.

"Yeah I did, she was a mess and she smelled like piss. I'm glad we didn't get stuck on the elevator with her!" he exclaimed laughingly.

Char entered the elevator, rode it down and walked to her car without seeing anyone else. Getting into her car, she checked her phone and saw that Paul had called her several times and sent her a couple of texts, none of which she had answered. She knew he would be wondering where she had been all day and night so she needed to make up a believable story.

It was a 30 minute drive home and Char reflected on the events of the day. Things hadn't turned out the way she had planned them too. In the development of her romance with Dave he had been sweet and kind and complimented her at every opportunity. Their stolen kisses in the examining rooms were soft and romantic and he held her tenderly when they had been together. Today had started out ok but quickly turned into something she wasn't sure she could do again. If her husband had done the things to her that Dave did to her this evening she would surely divorce him, but with Dave the degradation was almost pleasureable. To be handled so roughly and forced to do things she didn't want to had made her feel more like a woman than she had in a very long time. She was used to being submissive with her lovers but Dave had taken her to a new level of submission. Deep inside, despite the humiliation of what he had done to her, Char enjoyed what had happened and thinking about it started to excite her again.

She reached between her legs and rubbed her sore aching cunt and asshole certain that Dave had popped some blood vessels in both her used holes. She could feel warm fluid trickling from between her pussy lips and smiled with contentment knowing she would carry her lover's black seed in her for the next couple of days. She had a fleeting thought of carrying his child and getting married to him after he left his wife for her.

No one was at home when she got there, she had dropped the kids off at her mom's and her husband was at work until the next morning. She went to the basement to take off her clothes and put them in the washing machine, she didn't want her husband to smell Dave's cologne on her garments or find her cum and blood stained panties in the laundry hamper. She looked down as she removed her panties and was surprised at the huge amount of sticky sperm that filled the crotch.

She brought her panties to her nose and smelled Dave's gift of sperm. It smelled earthy and musky and not unpleasant. She never swallowed her husband's sperm, although she had eaten a lot of other men's cum, and if she allowed him to cum in her mouth she always spit it out. Without knowing why, she gingerly stuck the tip of her tongue into the cum and tasted it. It was slightly salty but tasted good and the texture was smooth and creamy. She lapped the cum from her panties and when that was gone she sucked on the crotch of her thong where his creamy gift of love had been. She thought to herself that it didn't taste any different than the white men's sperm she had eaten over the years and in fact might even taste better.

Spreading her legs wider, she stuck two fingers into her gaping pussy and pulled them out covered with Dave's cum. She rubbed his sticky sperm into her breasts so she would be able to smell him as she fell asleep that night. She threw her garments into the laundry making one last check to make sure she left nothing on the floor, and then turned on the machine to wash away any evidence of her infidelity.

Char walked up the stairs naked, her hairy cunt making squishing sounds from her juices and the sperm she carried. Way too tired to shower, she wrapped a towel around her piss drenched hair and laid down. Having gotten used to the smell of his urine, it was almost comforting to have the odor of that and his cum to fall asleep with. She got under the covers and lay there naked thinking about how wonderful Dave's cock had felt inside her and how completely it had filled her up.

She wouldn't be able to let Paul see her naked for a week or so but that was no big deal as she no longer cared to give him her pussy. No man's cock had ever filled her big cunt like Dave's had, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have his baby she thought to herself. She touched her hairy mound and started to rub her stiffening clit as she drifted off into sleep, dreaming of the next time she would welcome her black lover's cock between her adulterous legs.

To be continued...

nomad1957
nomad1957
16 Followers