All Comments on 'Charmed to the Tenth Ch. 01'

by GrumpyGamby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Waiting

I don't know where this is going, but I definitely want to see where it goes.I'm an sf/fantasy/horror fan but for some reason I haven't read many on this site. This might be the one that gets me reading again in this genre.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Mystical

And mystical is not normally my thing, although a very few times I have really been absorbed by the etherial in stories. I missed this one when you first posted even though I was looking for it. When I saw part two this morning I decided to read in sequence. I am sure whatever two holds would make no sense after missing a start like this one.

Very good, that is enough to say for now. If the whole book was in my lap I am sure I would have to make several pots of coffee to finish. On to chapter two.

pilotgalpilotgalalmost 14 years ago

I cannot wait to read the other chapters. (I loved the quote.... "All those questions came into his consciousness as his brain noted what his eyes observed and his cock, his great and powerful barometer of a woman's worth, registered its approval." )

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
I'm hooked

I'm hooked and can't be bothered to comment when I could be reading Chapt. 2. LOL Well written. I don't feel that the story was "dumbed down" and the challenges to the mind to keep track of what's going on are stimulating. I like the way the nurses in the hospital revealed the specialness of Jeff and Kate. My imagination as a reader was engaged.

BTW I liked it. Could you tell?

WolfKnightWolfKnightover 13 years ago
Hot!

I loved the Eva character, and I can't wait to see how that relationship (hopefully) develops. On to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous