Charming Neighborhood 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers

Gazing at Walt, Melinda teasingly said again, "Shall We?" She then uncrossed her legs exposing the sheen of her moist pink pussy.

Unbeknownst to Melinda, just before she arrived, Walt had been watching a video of him fucking her from behind in his living room. Watching himself pound his cock into her, his hips slapping her ass, and her tits swinging, had aroused him on many viewings. Now again, the real thing was in front of him. Propped up on his bed, ready and waiting. For a moment the shock of virtual to reality hit his mind. Then his penis took over and he quickly stripped naked and crawled between her legs.

Melinda still held herself up with extended arms and looked at his semi erect penis. "Do you need me to get you ready?" She said licking her lips.

Walt brought himself up on his knees and Melinda brought her legs up under her, sitting down onto her heels, kneeling before him. She put her hand around the base of his penis then drew it up and down the shaft jerking him to an erection. Her palm then cupped the bell head feeling its rising heat. Her face gazed up at him with an open mouth.

Looking down at her, Walt saw a pleading look in her eyes. He viewed the open lips that were about to encase his gorging member. The tongue that would soon be swirling around the waiting head of his penis. He nodded his head down to her motioning approval.

With her lips wrapped around the head, she twirled her tongue round the knob. Then she sucked the shaft into her mouth taking in more of his long cock. Her lips tightly sealed the passageway leaving a trail of lip gloss as they moved down to the base. Pulling her head back, she slowly drew her mouth back keeping the vacuum like pressure.

Walt experienced a rush of energy headed towards his cock. As it became stiffer, the rest of his body relaxed. His mind became completely clear.

Her head began to bob keeping his hardening erection in her mouth. Walt ran his fingers through her long blonde hair as she quickened the pace, feeling the delicate strands. As her tongue caressed the underside of his cock, she felt irresistible.

With each down thrust his penis felt the back of her throat as she took the full length within her eager opening. Pulling her head back, she would keep the shaft tight in her mouth sucking his member. When she reached the end, her lips puckered around the hot knob. Her tongue swirled around the head and flicked the slit opening. When she tasted his pre cum dripping into her mouth, she stopped and admired her handiwork of a long hard cock in front of her eyes.

She cupped his balls feeling their weight as though she was assessing the load that was about to fill her. Leaning forward, she kissed each testicle, lovingly preparing them. This made Walt even more aware of the volcano in his loins that awaited eruption.

Melinda gazed up at Walt and showed her longing eyes. Then she said to him, "Get on your back."

Walt laid back on the bed with a pillow holding up his head. His pole standing straight up. Wet and ready. He watched as Melinda got on her knees and straddled his groin aiming his rock hard penis at her waiting hole. She put the head of his dick between the lips and with one motion dropped down taking the entire length within her.

"Finally!" She said to herself. Without hesitation she began to bounce her body. Her tight cave could feel every ridge of his striking hot cock. Immediately picking up the pace, she pounded her clit against the bone at the base of his penis. Her orgasm started quickly as her teeth clenched and her hair flared around her head.

Walt couldn't believe how wet she was. Her juices began to gush over his pubic hair. He also could not believe how much she wanted his cock. It was like he was just a giant phallus that she desperately needed for relief.

Melinda put her hands on Walt's chest as she humped him with rabbit like fury. With her boobs bouncing and her hair swinging, she felt her breath gasp, then grunt and then murmur "Fuck. Yes. Oh my God." As an orgasm rapidly filled her body.

Walt looked up at her clenched shut eyes and her tousled hair. Her buxom body bounced on top of him. She radiated focused intensity as her hot walls clenched his cock. He enjoyed the attention, but he kept his thoughts away from coming. He put his hands behind his head letting her bursts of energy make their way through her.

In between flashes of blankness, Melinda imagined herself riding bareback a galloping stallion. Her groin bounced on its hot, sweaty spine as it sped through an open field. Her thighs sternly wrapped around the beast. She gripped its mane as her bare cunt slammed down onto the stud's back. The animal fury sent climactic jolts through her body. Then she fell forward clutching the horse's midsection.

She was now prone on Walt's chest. Her nipples rubbed furiously against his skin as she continued to hump his cock. Walt moved his hips up slightly so his dick could shoot up her entrance as she pounded back and forth.

Melinda lifted herself and put her tits in front of Walt's face. "Suck my nipples. Suck them hard!" Walt put his hands on each side of the fleshy mounds and squeezed. He sucked as hard as he could on one of the pointed tight buds drawing the breast into his mouth. As Melinda thrust back on his dick ramming it up within her, her tit pulled back but Walt's mouth held it tightly causing it to stretch. When she thrust forward, the meaty flesh would press against his face.

Walt's clenched teeth shot electricity through her nipple. Her movements caused her to feel pain and pleasure as her tit changed shape. His cock filled her snatch. She could not get enough of the ecstasy. Her movements created a rhythm of sexual pleasure as she continued to pound away with the power between her legs.

Then Melinda's body stiffened. Her pussy clenched the cock within her. Her back arched throwing her head back. Her legs tightened their grip on Walt and her feet cramped pointing her toes behind her. She gulped for air but could not let it out. Her fingernails dug into Walt's arms. She lost sense of time and place as a bright flash blinded her closed eyes.

Walt's mouth fell open as he watched Melinda's pleasure reach its crescendo. Releasing her tit, he noticed the fiery redness of her nipple and the area around where he had sucked so violently. He gently caressed the area with his tongue and lovingly massaged her breasts.

He felt Melinda's body relax from its orgasmic freeze. She began to hump him again but this time slowly at a more sensual pace. Her mind imagined the horse slowing its gait to a walk and then standing in place as she rolled off and lay down in a field. The smell of fresh grass and the bright sun cuddling her.

Melinda brought herself down and laid on Walt's chest. Her hair across his face and her hard nipples pressing into him. His hands stroked her back as she gathered her breath and thoughts. The sweat on her skin tingled to his every touch.

Her crotch soaked from her gushing orgasms. The syrup from her frenzy dripped down her pussy onto Walt's groin. She expected to feel scum oozing from her entrance. Melinda assumed Walt must have shot a gallon of white stuff into her hole and now cum should be cascading from her cunt. She could feel half of his cock within her and realized he was still hard. Concerned with getting herself off, which she did many times over, she had completely lost track of him. She thought to herself, did he not come?

Walt knew he had not come. He was waiting to take control, and now that she was exhausted, it was time for him and his hard dick to have its way. He rolled him and Melinda over so he was on top. His penis still buried halfway in her burning cave.

Lifting Melinda's knees up slightly he positioned her for maximum penetration. He looked into her face and saw the empty expression of a post orgasmic trance. Completely satisfied, her body rested as he manipulated her into position.

He pressed his still hard cock further into her. Her wet hole emitted a slithering sound as he pushed his hard penis fully into her womb. He looked down into her sweet face and breathed in the scent of her sun tan lotion mixed with the smell of sex.

Melinda's eyes opened as she felt the intruder fill her cavern again. Walt's eyes were looking straight into hers. She wondered if she could take anymore. How could he not be finished?

He began rhythmically fucking her. She felt so limp and defenseless. Her pussy did not clench his cock but rather accepted each stroke providing little resistance. The rock hard shaft pushing aside the loosened walls of her vagina.

Continuing his even pace, Walt looked into her eyes and said, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"Yes." Melinda replied barely able to speak.

"You wanted my hard dick and you got it."

"Yes, Yes." Her legs moved back and forth with the rhythm of his strokes. She was not sure what to do except lay back and take his fucking.

"I did not know your tits were so sensitive. You like when men play with your tits?"

"Yes." She said. She was about to say more but his pelvic bone pressed against her clit causing her to shudder.

"Good. Let's see if we can do more there."

With that, Walt pulled his penis out of her and let her legs drop down onto the bed. He got up onto his knees and worked his way forward until he was straddling her stomach. Her slippery juices covered his cock as he positioned it between her breasts. Even with their large size, they stood upright on her chest with nipples pointing toward the ceiling. He encased his dick in her cleavage and put a hand on each side of her tits. He enjoyed the heavy feel of the flesh as he pushed them together encasing his aching penis in the welcoming valley.

"Do you like the feel of my penis between your breasts?"

Melinda's head was propped up on a pillow giving her a view of the bulbous head pushing through her cleavage. A small push forward and it would hit her chin. "Yes, Yes."

"Would you like me to fuck your tits?" Walt said, using his forefinger and thumb to squeeze and pull each nipple.

The teasing of her nipples stirred Melinda. She was now ready for him. "Yes. Yes" she said as she put her hands alongside his and pressed her bust together tightly on his wet dick.

Walt released his hands from Melinda's and let her apply the pressure of her bosom to his raging penis. He put his hands on the top of each boob and cupped them, gripping the nipples with his closed fingers.

He started to pump slowly and then picked up pace. His slick dick slid easily between her cleavage. Walt would pull up on her breasts tightening the seal of her tits and then let them down changing the hold to suit his cock. Tight then sloppy. Every inch of his member massaged by the full flesh.

On some forward strokes he would pull up on her breasts tightening the seal. Thrusting his penis up to her chin and waiting mouth. Melinda responded by licking the head tasting her juices and his salty flesh.

Pumping her breasts with abandon, Walt felt powerful. With each stroke, he could position her wet mounds for his maximum pleasure. His balls rubbing against her stomach sent jolts through him. His penis ranged with hot energy. He would push the head to her mouth and stop there. Her tongue would lick his knob causing him to squeeze her tits as he felt the orgasm quake his body. Just before he ejaculated he would pull back to the haven between her mountains.

Her tits were so full and big that he could pull them up and push down into them. His cock head hitting her chest bone as though it could drive down into her. Slick and wet, full and malleable, he drew pleasure from her tits in every way.

Melinda held her boobs firmly around the piston pounding through the gap of her mounds. She would loosen and tighten the grip massaging the hard weapon. Sometimes it would hold still so she could move her tits up and down the shaft milking the cock.

Her mind went back to the field. The horse stood above her. The stallion's glistening pole above her face. It had given her pleasure and now she would return the favor. She felt the slimy rod pushing through her cleavage. When it passed by her mouth, she licked the underside with her tongue. She longed to bring the creature relief.

Walt then thrust forward and shot hot spunk into Melinda's mouth. Then his dick backed through her mounds and thrust forward shooting more onto her chin. On the backstroke he came again sending a milky white river through her valley. He ran his cock through and through with abandon coming on every stroke. White pearls shot onto her face, her hair, her neck. The hot liquid dripped back from her tits onto her stomach and down her sides.

He pulled up on her boobs encasing his penis in a greasy grip. His balls rubbing against her stomach enhanced the sensation of the fluid ranging from them. He threw his head back and dug his hands deeper into her flesh. Squeezing tightly as he clenched in orgasm.

Melinda's tits were on fire from the mauling and pulling but then the warm liquid rained upon her. She felt joyous as each drop hit her. She loved how it clung to her skin and its savory scent that filled the air around her. When drops hit her nose she breathed deeply inhaling them within her. As globs shot into her mouth she rolled them on her tongue delighting in their taste and letting them slide down into her body.

As the last drops of sperm dribbled from Walt's penis, he put his hands on the headboard and hunched over looking down at Melinda. Her face, hair, neck, shoulders, and of course, tits were covered in clinging gobs of semen. She continued to press her breasts together as his softening dick worked its way back and forth through the passage. A few drops clung to the lids of her closed eyes. Her grinning teeth were surrounded by the drying white liquid.

He dragged his balls from her stomach and put them on top of her sticky breasts. Moving them around the firm flesh soothed them as the liquid rubbed onto his sac. The sperm glued onto his testicles as he brought them across her neck and across her chin.

He then brought his hips forward and put his balls on her mouth. At the touch of them, Melinda instinctively opened wide and they dropped into her mouth like a tea bag into warm water. She licked them all over savoring the taste of his cum. She then sucked on each one assuring herself that they had been fully emptied.

Feeling Melinda's tongue licking the cum off his balls, Walt basked in satisfaction. Then he lay down beside her as she drifted off to sleep. He looked at her raging hot body that beamed with the afterglow of tremendous sex. He thought there was a lot he could do with her. A lot he could do.

**************************************************************************************************

Melinda awoke to the waning rays of sunlight coming through a bedroom window. Covered in white sheets, she first wondered where she was and then the day's events started coming back to her.

She pushed herself up slightly and surveyed the room. This was Walt's bedroom. The image of her fucking him frantically brought the erotic memory of her untamed orgasm. Then the warmth of being covered in his cum. She looked down at her breasts and saw the drying patches left over from the sexual eruption.

Still naked, she looked around for her clothes. Laying on the floor beside the bed was her yellow bikini. Kicking the sheets off of her, she picked up the bikini bottom. As she lifted her legs to put on the garment, a small clang that sounded like pieces of jewelry hitting each other caught her attention.

She looked around her legs and saw a gold charm bracelet on her right ankle. There were two charms on it.

One was a camera. An old fashioned one with a flash attachment like a photographer would use in a black and white movie. The bulb popping flashes of light on a glamorous star.

The other charm was a horse galloping. The pose showed the storming steed in mid stride as it bounded ahead with fury. Speeding ahead on a mission.

As she puzzled over how it got there, Walt walked into the room with two glasses of lemonade. He was dressed in pressed black slacks and a white shirt.

He admired her shapely nude figure and then handed her one of the glasses. She took a long gulp. The sweet and sour flavor washed the taste of salty scum from her mouth.

"I see you found my gift. Do you like it? It is pure gold. My family has a history of making gold jewelry. Goldsmithing is in my blood. So to speak."

"Where did you come up with these charms?"

"Well, let's face it, we first met because of a picture, or pictures. And today, you bolted into my home like a wild stallion."

"I get it." Melinda said smiling. Her thoughts went back to the horse in her mind that she had ridden so wildly. She was going to say something about that, but instead she just said, "Thanks."

"As a favor to me, I wish you would wear it always."

"I will." Melinda held up her right leg and jiggled her ankle causing the charms to jingle a tinker bell like sound.

As she did this, Walt could not help but notice how her shapely breasts shook as well. He then looked straight up her open legs at her pussy that seemed to dangle in front of him. He though perhaps he could go again, but thought better of it.

"Thanks." Melinda said.

"You're Welcome. Now what about you? You said you had a favor to ask of me?"

"Right" she replied. She thought back on how she ended up naked in Walt's bed covered in sperm. The tease session with Rick. Her aching pussy. Walt took care of that. Was that the favor? Not exactly. Oh yeah, she needed to use his living room tonight so Rick could seduce Eve.

"Yes, I need a favor" she said.

"Well, what is it?"

There was more to her plan, she thought to herself. She wanted to be rid of Eve. By the end of the night, she wanted to be riding Rick with Eve completely out of the picture. Most of all, she wanted her rival to be humbly humiliated.

"I need you to fuck a virgin."

DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers
12