All Comments on 'Charms'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to read the next chapter and more after that. :-)

sober71sober71over 7 years ago

Can not wait for chapter 12. Loving it, well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for more!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Hot, I want some too

Great story to get a girl's motor going. Xoxoxoxo Annette

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This is one fantastic story. I wish my first wife would have done this. I would have loved watching her belly swell up knowing a black baby was growing inside and she wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hott

wow,very hot story,i came twice just reading your story, i was so excited that i told my lady about we should try something like that,well she got very excited about trying it out,so one day she asked me if she could do my cousin,i told her sure,but i wanted all the details on what happened in the bedroom. well she made plans with him, at first he wasnt sure he could do it,but she told him that it was ok,well the day came and while i was at work,they got together and made love for 4 hours like wild bunnys with no condom.well she didnt get pregnet like in this story,i was so horny from her day ,that we ended up doing it and i enjoyed sloppy 2nd.cant wait till she gets with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Knocking Up Wives!

This was a great story! My wife and I were just blown away by how fast the wife´s conversion to hotwife was. However, she did have a great mentor and a husband urging her on. Then, her going for multiple black cocks so soon was very hot. Flushing birth control pills down the drain was the icing on the cake!

It took us several years to fully get into the lifestyle. I too had a “sloppy seconds” fetish, which my wife was more than happy to indulge once she got into it. She is now completely into this and says it is the best of both worlds: She has a stable, secure, loving home life with me, her husband. However, she gets to fuck anyone else she wants, just like when she was single.

When we started out with this, she was on the pill, so she let her lovers cum in her. However, after a while she said she wanted only one set of sperm in her at the same time. So, she told me to either wear condoms or get a vasectomy. I chose the snip and have not regretted it. Then, when she came home well fucked, she let me shoot my blanks in her. It was all very erotic.

Very soon she evolved to the point where she only wanted her lover´s cum in her. Thus, we practice the “pussy slide” without me entering her. Also, I get to eat all the cream pies I want, which is wonderful!

That was over five years ago, she has spread her legs for dozens of men. Also, now she has had three babies, by three different lovers. Each time she was bred I got to watch and there is nothing hotter than seeing you wife knocked up by another man. We were not as daring as the couples in this story. We are a white couple and she was bred by white men. We are raising the children as if they were mine and we are happy.

Got2Got2over 6 years ago
FANTASTIC

You brought many of the elements of the Hiotwife lifestyle into play here and you NAILED IT. I love the little vasectomy twist at the end. You kept it real: He did not want to miss out on sloppy seconds, so the snip instead of the sheath. This is a great part one, is it possible that we could see a part II---the preg sex and all that goes with it?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I love sloppy seconds with my wife after she fucks a BBC also. Great very hot story, thanks

dave631003dave63100310 months ago

Great story. I hope they go for a large family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And then he shot her in the head before turning the gun on himself. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. The dialogue makes it for me.

I so enjoy that you use quotation marks.

funcpl124funcpl1242 months ago

What a beautiful story! Once I read the first few paragraphs, I was getting really excited thinking of the many ways in which this story could end.

I was so drawn into this story as it continued to become very arousing as I seemed to have a wonderful erection throughout the rest of the story.

As I read each paragraph, I felt that it was not just about wife sharing, but how becoming a hotwife would affect both husbands as well as families and friends. It was important that for this lifestyle to work, it would require the full support of the husband. It would also require the wife to provide her husband with intimate details and to be aware of her husband’s sexual needs as well.

The part about flushing the birth control pills down the toilet was such an important moment in the marriage and the fact that it was done with both partners involved was a special moment for each individual. It also got me so excited that I almost had an orgasm. I had to refrain from touching my stiff cock.

Long story short, I hope you are planning to add more chapters to this amazing story,

I will be looking forward to knowing what will happen next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous