All Comments on 'Chase Becomes Chaste Ch. 03'

by growing_interest

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Purr

Awesome am drooling for MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

While I admire the narrator's quest for justice for Chase's victims, at some point will the narrator become as amoral as Chase? We've all heard the saying "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and it would be a shame to see the narrator lose his humanity in the pursuit of justice. I am looking forward to further chapters and hope they are as enjoyable as the first three, and I hope the narrator retains his innate sense of right vs wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The narrator is correct. What he's doing is very dangerous and can easily backfire. Also, he can easily become just as cruel as Chase. Instead of getting revenge, he should focus on re-educating Chase with his mental powers to become a willing submissive who craves permanent chastity and being fucked & put on display. Win-win for all: the narrator is no longer in danger and gets a willing new sub, Chase is both punished and forgiven and turned into a better person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

the previous comments are right, the narrator shouldnt turn amoral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better if Narrator rehabilitates Chase into willing sub?

Your story is pretty hot but also kinda squicky when it comes to how scared/traumatized Chase is. The narrator is becoming hard to sympathize with.

This is what I'd like to see - the narrator using his powers to unearth Chase's buried submissive fantasies and make those into a reality.

Picture Chase horrified but helpless to hide his excitement as his deeply repressed fantasies of being a gay fucktoy come true. Being used and degraded starts to excite him more than anything else.

Picture Chase trying to pretend he's being forced to go along with things but helpless to stop himself experiencing prostrate orgasm after prostrate orgasm as he's used as a fucktoy.

Finally, he can only come from being fucked and the line between his fantasies and reality is so blurred that he's totally given in. He's a willing sub to the narrator and much happier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I don't think Chase should ever be happy.

I expect Chase to get the upper hand one day when the narrator lets down his guard. I want to see what the narrator will do~

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I disagree with most of the above comments, even though they are intended to be well meaning. The sooner that rapist scum Chase is regularly taking cock up the ass the better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous