All Comments on 'Chase Goes to College Ch. 01'

by jean_p_berri

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tease

Nice buildup, I can't wait for part 2.

You are working on part 2 aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I second the notion for part 2 and then some!

There is a lot of potential here and I'm really looking forward to seeing just where and how it'll all go. Gina might be a little minx but there sure is a lot of love from her "big brother" to be had when he's less tired.

4 for now.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, Chase and Gina need to keep sex playing and develop a friendly / buddy-buddy relationship. He needs to slowly bang her and then she needs to do him hard and show him too. Yes, very promising, hot and good horny stuff ! Thank you and cannot wait for more. Thanks.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 6 years ago
Oatmeal and cigars with tabasco

The comment sounded kind of twisted; I'm guessing for shock value. The story does have promise; I don't use cigars and oatmeal to help the sex along, maybe there is more to this. I do hope there is a pound fest, the girl is putting effort into getting sex. Perhaps they will continue showering together and start sleeping together. The girl was ballsy enough and the guy does need sex too. I've never had a step sister, but I do have a step cousin. She was real nice and we showered after instead of before. Great cousin to have, just like the step siblings. All they need to do is fuck each other stupid a few hundred times. I've already got plenty of ideas how things can go between them. Great start.

RS

CynergeticCynergeticabout 6 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to chapter 2. There was a few minor grammar errors but the story line was enticing and flowed nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous