Chase Goes to College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck them!" she quickly replied with emphasis. "We're not related. I've been trying to find a way to accidentally let you see me naked or walk in on you or something. This is way better than that!" she beamed. She looked intently up at him with her soft doe eyes flashing with intensity. "It's not like they were married or anything when your dad started fucking my mom like a sex fiend. Mom doesn't believe in all the 'church stuff' anyway. I'm actually a little surprised they got married." Gina squeezed him again excitedly.

"Even so. They could make me move out. I can't risk that right now. I have to finish school and get a real job before I can move out." he asserted.

"Actually, mom kind of suggested we get together, well not have sex necessarily, but she did want me to try and make some kind of relationship with you." she offered.

"Ok." he replied, "Well, let's go to bed. I'm wiped out."

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked expectantly, her eyes searching his face hopefully.

"Gina, I've got to get some sleep. I've got..." he started when she interrupted him.

"Oh, I'll let you sleep. I just want to be held by you. I'll sleep better." she quickly added.

Chase sighed, "Gina. As long as they're home, we're not gonna do anything. Anything at all." he said wearily.

Gina's eyes shone with fire. She was used to getting her way, especially with men. 'We'll just see about that.' she muttered to herself.

Trying a different tack, "Did your mother tell you she was having sex with my dad?"

"No." she replied with puzzlement, "Why?"

"But you knew, right?" he continued.

Still not catching on, "Yeah. So?" she replied with some irritation.

"Don't cha think she's gonna know if we're fooling around?" he asked, weariness making his voice softer. She didn't answer.

Gently, he steered her into her bedroom. Pulling back the covers, he nudged her onto the bed. "Skootch over." She quickly made room for him. "Now, this is just until you fall asleep."

Gina's irritation melted away as she snuggled up with the man in her bed. Soon her breasts were mashed against his back and her arms around him. She sighed with contentment and drifted off.

Chase enjoyed the embrace, but the moment was marred by the realization that he was going to have to talk to her in the morning. She clearly wasn't getting where he was coming from. Maybe she didn't care. Either way he needed a place to live. He couldn't let her screw that up.

Once he was satisfied that she wasn't going to wake, Chase slipped quietly from her warm bed and climbed in his own. Looking at the alarm clock, he groaned at the awareness of how late it was and little sleep he was going to get. 'Thanks Gina.' he thought grimly.

12