All Comments on 'Chasing Amy'

by morninwould

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow cant wait till she gets him

back in there very hot from a boring mall sesonal duty

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
This is what Literotica is all about!

What involved or married guy (or gal) hasn't experienced some serious eye contact or flirtation while shopping during the holidays? On occasion some of the lucky ones even get to take this to a higher level or even consummate that flirtatious behavior. This was a fun and very sexy read. Thanks for sharing this post. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking LOVE it

Seriously...I'm horny just reading this. Great story

JRMAN84JRMAN84over 11 years ago
FIVE

Two keys to why this is a 5. The premise subtley makes believable an ublievable event. Maybe this could have really happened to a guy? Yes just once, but wow. Second, the tension, She wants it, she fights herself and him. He knows its crazy, but he can't stop himself. The sex is desperate and hurried but ever so good.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 11 years ago
Right on

I agree with seacoast! Great story and one of my favorites! I can't wait to go to the mall next time.

greenmountainsgreenmountainsover 11 years ago
Sorry

Not close to a believable situation. No sexual tension or credible build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Five stars.

morninwouldmorninwouldover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

for all the great feedback, I appreciate and consider all of it, even the negative ones. And thanks to the inspiration for this story. . .you are fucking hot and we should go shopping soon.

aspiringDOMaspiringDOMover 11 years ago
good read

Enjoyed the writing. You did a good job of simply getting to the point yet not speeding things along so fast that there's no substance. Not too far-fetched so I was able to keep reading without stopping to mentally wonder why you included something so questionable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it: 5*****

Something very similar happen with me, and her name was Amy (in my dreams). Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You have to write a follow up.

xSleepingBeautyxSleepingBeautyover 11 years ago
Love.

I really loved this story! Hot, needy fucking at its finest. Write more and more often please :)

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 10 years ago
Xmas is cuming

ah yes - what an adventure and christmas is not far away - mmm - black friday - and then Santa and the Elves - lol - Talk about hot!

Sexy_ScarlettSexy_Scarlettover 10 years ago
Bedtime Story

Just popped in for a quick story before bed. I don't see why it needs to be believable. Where's the fun in that? This was definitely a fun little read. Her resistance gave it just enough tension and I enjoyed the desperation of their tryst.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years ago
Fuck.

It's been awhile since my fingers wandered into my panties reading a story.... Definitely a 5 orgasm story and need to read your other stuff!

doug1247doug1247about 10 years ago
Both should enjoy

Don't like it when the guy disses the girl-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I. loved. this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Listen.

I too ; would like to go shopping in a mall you are at. I’ll ditch the panties ;0

xavierwxavierwover 3 years ago

I LOVED this story!! One reason I did was how well-written and RAW it was! Most will see it as unbelievable. Not me. The other reason was that this almost exact thing happened to be at a State Fair many years ago but in a van, not an SUV.

EXCELLENT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorninwould@morninwould
Purveyor of naughty thoughts...a small portion of which I have the time to write down. I appreciate your thoughts and your feedback.