All Comments on 'Chasing Destiny - Toby's Discovery'

by leftyfromME

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bluemoves01bluemoves01over 9 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed your story very much and will look out for the next chapter

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Good story

And looing forward to the sequels.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

Yes very nice indeed. Had me shooting into my hand and lapping it up. Looking forward to more chapters, will be interesting to see where Toby goes with this. It could go in several different directions. No Question here, you get 5 stars from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was amazing, keep going, had to finish the whole story. Give post a name.

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years ago
Not quite smooth enough for me

I had the feeling that you were making it up as you went along; you really needed to plan ahead, in my opinion, because there seemed to be jerks and jumps in the narrative as you added another bit of action.

Good theme though - even though the story didn't flow entirely smoothly, but not bad.

Lots of promise for future episodes perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
details

you kinda skimped over the details that can make a sex scene hotter

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Good... Not Great

Found parts somewhat implausible, especially sex in the counselor's office and the fact that his father would go to a public ABS to get sucked off AND that the kid would discover the old man's secret so easily. It all seemed way too convenient and cliched to me. The sex scenes were good. The writing, composition and dialog were excellent. I don't like and don't have much interest in any of the characters so I really don't care if there is a follow-up. Despite these criticisms, I gave your story FOUR STARS because it's still noticeably better than a lot of the gay stories I've read on this site.

semenloversemenloverover 2 years ago

The father is an asshole and a hypocrite, sure. But I kind of wanted a sincere apology from him and that Toby would forgive him. Then they would continue to have father/son blowjobs, exchanging family DNA in semen, happily ever after...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous