Chasing Destiny - Toby's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Toby groaned, "my cock..." he was looking down at his cock, which was still remarkably hard, and pulsing with his heartbeat. "You're going to...to kill me...that was...that was...incredible..."

Still massaging Toby's balls, Mr. Post nodded, "I'm glad you enjoyed it Toby. Come to my house this weekend and let me introduce you to my wife. You can stay with us for a few weeks until you figure out what you're doing. It's better than being out on the streets."

"I'll think about it," Toby answered, but he was already pretty sure that he would take Mr. Post up on it.

Ten minutes later they had cleaned up and with only a few minutes left before final bell rang signalling the end of classes for the day, Mr. Post placed his hand on Toby's shoulder and said, "I'll talk to my wife tonight, but I know that she'll be happy to take you in, if you don't mind living with a couple of old, kinky folks that is. You can even come over tonight if you'd like."

"I appreciate it Mr. Post, but first I need to find out what my father is doing. If he truly is having an affair, my mother should know."

"I understand," Mr. Post said.

Toby turned and headed out of the room with Mr. Post behind him. "Well let me know when you decide," the councilor said, just as the bell sounded for the end of last class.

"Okay, thanks Mr. Post."

Chapter 2

Three hours later Toby was home packing when he heard his father telling his mother that he was going to meet a co-worker about some missing files or some shit. Toby grabbed his keys off his bureau and closed his bedroom door. He climbed onto his bed, slid up the window, and crawled out onto the back lawn. He went to the edge of the house and waited until his dad backed out of the driveway before he jumped into his car and backed out also.

Tailing several car lengths behind, Toby followed his father's Explorer across town, and quickly realized that he wasn't heading toward his job. Finally he saw brake lights and a blinker and his father Paul turned into a parking lot and quickly headed out around the back of the building. As Toby pulled up, he realized it was an adult bookstore. Confusion set in as he drove to the side of the building and saw the sign reading "Private Parking in Rear".

Toby slowed his car as he came to the back edge of the building, and just then he saw his father walking quickly toward the back door with his head lowered. Once his father was inside, Toby drove around and parked, then jumped out and rushed to the door his father had just entered. He stopped before entering and waited for a count of ten, then slowly opened the door and looked inside. The doorway entered into a short hallway, and a quick look told Toby his father wasn't there, so he entered and headed down the hall.

At the far end of the hall was another door, and as Toby approached, a large beefy man stepped in front of it from another small room that Toby hadn't even seen. The large man had a long, triangular shaped black beard and a shaved head. He wore a sleeveless T-shirt and his meaty arms were covered from hands to shoulders in tattoos.

"I'm gonna need to see some I D son," the overweight man said in a very deep bass voice.

"Um, what ah, what is in there?" Toby said, reaching for his wallet to dig out his license.

"All your fantasies come true," the man said.

Toby handed over his license and waited for the man to look at it. "It says adult bookstore, is it all books?" he asked.

"Son, we've got books, videos, sex toys, bdsm gear, sex furniture, and all sorts of kinky things you ain't never seen before. And if you're really brave, you can pay ten bucks and go into a glory hole booth for twenty minutes."

"Glory hole booth?"

The large man smiled, showing off a mouthful of crooked or missing teeth. "If you have to ask what a glory hole is, you probably ain't ready to go into one." He handed Toby his license back, then swung the door open. "Go on in kid," he said, as Toby walked by and into the next room.

Right as Toby walked into the large room, he saw his father across the room at the cashiers desk. Money was passed, then Paul turned and walked to another door labeled "Booths". Toby quickly headed across to the cashier and said, "Excuse me, what is in the booths?"

The old lady behind the glass looked at Toby like she was bored out of her mind. "They're private booths with adult videos and glory holes. Ten dollars will buy you twenty minutes."

"Can I go check it out first?"

"Ten dollars to get through that door, then you choose the booth."

Realizing that he wasn't going to get an answer that he wanted, Toby fished out his wallet again and pulled out a ten dollar bill. He handed it through the slot and received a paper with a five digit number.

"Type your number into the number pad when you get into the booth to start the video. Your time starts when you push the enter button. Have fun," the old woman said, then turned away from the window.

Toby took a deep breath and headed through the door. As soon as he passed through the doorway, his nose was assaulted by the smell of male sexual fluids. The hallway was long with several doors on both sides. At the far end of the hallway, Toby saw his father walking through a door that another man was exiting. At the same time, the door next to the one his father entered opened and a second man stepped out wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. The two men didn't speak, but quickly lowered their heads and headed toward the door Toby had just entered.

Stepping aside to let the men pass, Toby then made his way down the long hall and stepped into the booth next door to the one his father had just entered. An overhead light flickered on as he stepped in, illuminating a keypad on his right and a five inch diameter hole in the wall to his left. A short stool was on the floor with the words, "Please wipe stool before leaving booth" stamped on top, and in the corner was a plastic tub of sanitizing wipes. Toby closed the door behind him and flipped the lock closed.

Realizing that his father was right next door and could look through the hole into his booth, Toby quickly put his hand in front of the hole to block the view, then he turned and typed the five digit code into the keypad and pressed the enter button.

The front wall of the booth lit up as a video began to play of a man walking through a house. Toby was more confused than ever, wondering why his father would come all the way out here to this place and pay ten dollars to watch a video. That was when he felt something warm poke his palm through the hole. Looking down at the wall, the shocked teen saw the head of a penis (his father's penis!!), slide through the opening and into his booth.

His dad's penis was semi hard and about six inches long as it hung in a long curve. Toby's first instinct was to back away from it, as if it was going to suddenly grow teeth and try to bite him. He wasn't sure what to do as the video on the wall continued to play. The man had walked into a bedroom where another man was kneeling on the floor while a blonde haired women was lying naked on the bed. Toby was too focused on the cock sticking out the hole to watch the movie. It bounced up and down as if were waving to him, then he heard a muffled "Please" from his father, and the cock bounced up again.

Toby was at a loss for a moment as he stared in horror at his father's cock. He had expected his father to meet some woman, not come to this dive and stick his cock through a hole in the wall. What was he supposed to do now?

The muffled voice of his father sounded again, this time there was no doubt. "I'd like a blowjob please," he said, and lightly rapped on the wall.

And suddenly, Toby knew what needed to be done. His father, the same man who had just days ago called him a "fucking faggot queer boy", was now expecting a blowjob from a strange man whom he couldn't see, and didn't know was his very own son. Toby could have left the booth, drove back home and told his mother, but with no proof it would be his word versus his father's, and that likely wouldn't work. So Toby decided to take a step that he never, in a million years, thought he would take. He reached out and grasped his father's cock in his hand.

Toby's anger toward his father was evident at first, as he roughly pulled the cock toward him, stretching it until he heard his father hiss and say, "Easy there big guy." He calmed down and decided to finish this his own way. Sitting down on the stool put him at eye level with the cock poking through the hole. With his hand still encircling it, Toby leaned forward and placed the tip against his lips. The odor was heavy musk, the same odor that always seemed to get Toby's motor running. He could feel it stiffening in his hand, pushing harder against his lips which parted to allow the head to slide inside.

From the other booth, Toby heard his father moan and say, "Yeah that's it, suck my cock,"

Knowing that it was wrong seemed to make it all the more exciting for Toby. He sucked the now fully erect cock several inches into his mouth, thinking that his father's punishment for being a prick to him would be the knowledge that he received a toe curling blowjob from his own gay son. What worse could he do than that? If his father had such a problem with homosexuality that he was willing to give up on his own son, what would he think of participating in incest?

"Oh fuck yeah," came the muffled voice of his own father in the next booth as Toby stroked and sucked and tongued the cock. He reached his fingers through the hole and played with his hairy balls, rolling them around as best he could through the hole. His father's cock had swelled up to an impressive seven inches, and was now pointing straight out through the hole.

Toby worked it quickly as the action on the screen heated up. He glanced over to see the man on his knees was watching the woman suck on the other man's cock. She pulled back and pushed the cock toward the other kneeling man, who looked nervous and shook his head, but the woman nodded and pushed his head forward until he opened his mouth and took the cock inside.

The cock in Toby's mouth, his father's cock, jerked wildly, bringing Toby back into focus with what he was doing. He heard another groan and the words, "Oh shit, I'm so close." so he put all his effort into milking the cum from his father's balls. Moments later, he heard, "Oh yeah, right there, don't stop, oh I'm cumming, oh fuck!" A moment later, Toby felt the prick in his mouth pulse and a hot spray of thick cream hit the back of his throat. Toby swallowed and sucked, one hand still pumping the base while the other played with his balls. Seven ropes of semen spurted from his father's cock into Toby's sucking mouth, and each one was sent down into his stomach.

Toby could hear his father moaning through it all, then finally he pulled his wet cock back through the opening with a gasp and muttered an out of breath thank you and "That was awesome." Wanting to see how far his father would take this, Toby quickly stood up straight, yanked his shorts to the ground, and slid his own erect cock through the opening. At first nothing happened, so Toby made a fist and rapped on the wall three quick times, then waved his cock up and down. A moment later he felt fingers gently touch the head.

"I don't usually suck," he heard his father's voice say, "but I'll make an exception this time because you were so good. Besides, you have a beautiful cock."

Toby couldn't help but grin as he felt moist lips surround his cock head, and a tongue began to swirl around the pee hole. He couldn't believe that his father, the man who had called him several names and kicked him out of the house for being gay, was now sucking cock. And Toby couldn't wait to see his face when he stepped out and saw that it was him.

For a cock sucker, Paul certainly wasn't the greatest, and since Toby had already came twice at school, it was going to take him longer than usual anyway. Knowing that his time was limited, Toby started watching the movie. The man who had been kneeling on the floor was now sitting between his wifes legs. She was standing on the floor bent over the bed being fucked by the larger man who had walked through the house at the beginning. Every so often, the man would pull his cock out of the woman's pussy and feed it to the man on the floor. As Toby watched, the man put his cock at the anal opening of the woman and pushed inside her asshole. She grimaced but took it like a champ. After a few strokes in her ass, he pulled it out and fed it to the man again, who took it with a grimace.

Between the totally depraved video and the thought of what he was doing and who he was doing it with, Toby suddenly found himself on the verge of orgasm. His father seemed to be doing a pretty decent job, and was obviously enjoying himself far more than he had led on. Toby could hear slurps and moans coming from the other side of the wall, it sounded like his father was really getting into sucking cock. Amazing considering Paul was always so vocal about how gays were destroying the world and were all going to burn in hell. 'What a hypocrite' thought Toby, thinking about how great it was going to be to rub it into his face.

And then, Toby reached that penultimate point, the moment just before his balls began to pump all of their semen out, the moment where his orgasm couldn't be stopped. And that was when Toby put his plan into action.

Opening his mouth, Toby let out a loud moan, closed his eyes and put his hands up against the wall as the first of many pleasurable spasms sent his seed travelling up his throbbing cock and bursting out of his piss hole into the sucking mouth of his father. "Oh yeah," he cried out loud enough for his dad to hear, "swallow that cum Mr. Paul McDaniels of 25 Oceanside Drive. Don't you spill a fucking drop you fucking faggot queer boy."

From the other side of the wall there was a loud, choking gasp, then Toby felt cool air on his still pumping cock. He pulled back out of the hole and clamped his fist around the head, and waited just a second until he saw his father's eyes looking through into his booth, then he loosened his grip and fired off a rope of cream that landed directly across the bridge of his father's nose just below his eyes.

"Toby?" came the urgently whispered voice of his father through the hole. "What are you...you...oh my God...what have you done?"

As Toby's cock finished spewing the contents of his balls, the young man bent down low enough to look his father straight in the eye through the glory hole and said, "What have I done? I just finished getting my dick sucked by a gay boy who is still wearing my creamy cum across the bridge of his nose."

Paul quickly looked down and wiped the warm mess off his face, then he looked back at his son. Toby could see the look of shock on his face, he looked like he aged twenty years in the last few seconds.

"Toby listen," Paul began, the shame on his face as evident as the leftover cum that was now starting to congeal.

"No, you listen to me," Toby interrupted. "I call the shots now dad. You're going to tell mom tonight that you want a divorce. She'll be heartbroken, and she'll want an explanation, and you're going to tell her that you have been having an affair on her. You'll apologize to her, and you'll tell her that you're going to give her everything that she wants...the house, the car, the furniture, whatever she needs. And you're going to give her a generous alimony package. You won't need a lawyer because you won't be saying "no" to any of her demands."

"Toby, you can't be serious," Paul hissed, his face taking on a different look all of a sudden.

"I'm dead serious dad," Toby said, "And if you refuse to follow my instructions exactly, I will tell everyone you know exactly what you've been doing. I'll even tell them that you sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. I'll tell them how much of a hypocrite you are for calling out gays, all while you've been sneaking out here to secretly suck the cocks of strange men. You'll be ruined dad. You can either take the deal I offered, or I'll bury you."

"Please Toby, don't make me do that. I'll change, I promise. I was wrong, I was stupid and I...I'm sorry."

"It's too late for that dad. I want you out tonight." Toby stood up, pulled his shorts back up, and left the booth, while his father pleaded piteously through the hole.

When Toby stepped out into the hallway, his father called to him, "Please Toby, just talk to me," Then he burst out of his booth and rushed down the hallway after his son. "Wait, please stop," he cried, grabbing Toby's shoulder halfway down the hallway.

Toby turned and looked at his snivelling father. "What?" he asked. Looking down, he noticing that his father was still naked from the waist down, and he started to laugh. "Smile dad, you're on candid camera" he said, pointing to a security camera overhead.

Paul's eyes followed his son's eyes and then he looked up in horror. "Oh shit!" he gasped and ran back down the hallway to his booth yelling, "Don't leave Toby, I need to talk to you."

Toby laughed as he turned around to leave. "There's nothing more to talk about," he said, and headed down the hallway toward the exit. On the way, he fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed Mr. Post's cell phone number. After a few rings, the familiar voice of the school councilors voice answered.

"Toby, it's good to hear from you. I was just having a talk with my wife about you. What have you decided?"

"Is your offer still open Mr. Post?"

"Absolutely, will you be staying with us?"

"If it won't be issue, I'd love to come for a few days. I think that things are going to get pretty heated at my house, and I want to be gone."

"I see...Is everything alright Toby?"

"It's a long story, but I'll just say that things couldn't be much better."

"Oh, so I'm assuming that means you found some dirt on your father?"

Toby laughed. "Way more dirt than I ever expected Mr. Post."

"Well I guess you can tell me what you want when you get here."

"Oh I plan on it. I'll probably be needing therapy for the rest of my life after tonight, but it was totally worth it."

"Okay Toby, I'll see you when you get here." Mr. Post hung up just as Toby arrived at his car. As he climbed in, he glanced at the red door that he had just exited, and saw his father come out. Starting his car gave away his position in the parking lot, and Paul began to run toward him as the teen put his car in reverse and backed out of the parking space. Without waiting, Toby slammed the car in gear and drove out around the long way, laughing as his father ran after him waving his arms over his head. For someone who had been hiding his face earlier, he was certainly making his presence known now.

Toby pulled out onto the road with squealing tires as his father finally gave up the chase and headed back to his car. Cranking the radio, he drove back toward home with plans of getting his clothes and heading to the Post's house. It was Friday evening, and Toby planned to have a very good weekend with Mr. and Mrs Post. "After all", he reasoned, "I just broke one of the worst taboos of all, how much worse could a woman actually be?"

End of part one...

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story, and stay tuned for more exciting adventures from Toby. His story needs another chapter or two I think. Please take a moment to comment if you enjoyed the story, or even if you didn't enjoy it. Your comments push me to keep writing.

12