All Comments on 'Chasing Hannah Ch. 02'

by MissMebius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loving this story so far! One part that stood out to me in this chapter was the brief description of how Hannah "tucks her cock away". I'd love to see more of a focus on that in future chapters, I think it'd be super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my!

I just can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking hot

Awesome story thus far.

But maybe you could integrate her pussy more, just her cock seems ... unnatural.

Also a fantasy I always had is filling a cup of coffee for her boss with ... special milk.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Damn, you are really good! I was terrified that Claudia would be trans - definitely glad you avoided that tiresome plotline. All my gushing about chapter 1 goes even more so for this one.

I don't like th suggestion of coming in Claudia's coffee, that's just too icky for words, like finding snot in my Big Mac, but a detailed description of her interacting/masturbating her pussy would be really cool & sexy. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good so far!

Keep the story going....I want to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome stuff

Dude this story is awesome. I would love some mote attention on her pussy though - it should be as in need as her cock.

The idea with the coffee seems cool to me, I would definitely enjoy a futa-milk-coffee in the morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous