All Comments on 'Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story) Pt. 02'

by Louise69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We're all broken...

I was sad to see this take a less than happy turn at the end, was hoping to see Cheryl and Mary reunited. But such is life sometimes, we all have things that alienate us from those around us. Brava Ms. Louise, another great chapter in the ongoing and enthralling tale of Louise and Jade! Please keep up the great work. I hope that whatever is broken in you finds a way to heal like your stories help to mend the breaks in me.

Sincerely,

Rikki B

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Dark Indeed

What a stunning film this chapter would make. I continue to be amazed with the tales you weave these powerful characters into. Thank you for sharing these with us.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Well done, again!

Dear Louise,

Your writing skills are amazing and even though I have my copy of your book, I love reading your stories. I'm sure all your fans wish you well and hope that you get some peace from the demons you have lived with. I think a lot of us can relate somewhat

All the best wishes

Your loving fan,

Santacruzmam

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

That was so sad.

I still think most women writing stories with subjugated men think that men are resilient like women, we are not, that's why men choose the easy way out more often than women.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

Wow, I don't think i have experienced so many emotions from one story. You are very talented. What a ride- I was shaking by the end. Some of it was hard to read- the abuse, the pain, but the hope that Cheryl would be free kept me reading. I am sending you hugs and happy thoughts. Luv Chloe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous