Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me." So used was Cheryl to obeying Maggi that she sat up instantly and followed her, slowing when she saw the device by the front of the feasting hall. She'd seen it in her bedroom. It was a padded bar that she would lean over lengthways. There were cuffs on bars that spread out from the sides and she knew that she would be pinned to the bar. Legs and arms cuffed, head and rear exposed.

"Bend over," said Maggi and turned to Cheryl with a triumphant grin. Behind her, Cheryl could see one of Karl's bodyguards step near. The message was clear; there was not to be a scene. It had been a cruel trick after all. Get her hopes up, make her relaxed and happy and then take that away from her. It was a stark reminder that Karl owned her. She hesitated for a moment and then held her head high, not willing to let Maggi see her cry as she had on her first day.

"Good Doll," said Maggi as Cheryl bent over the post and spread her legs so that Maggi could cuff her wrists and ankles in place. She lifted up her skirt and ripped her knickers off, revealing her pink chastity cage. Cheryl looked at the large group of guests and they all ignored her as they tucked into their desert, laughing and joking with each other.

With practised ease, Maggi forced an O-gag into her mouth to make sure that she couldn't bite anyone and tightened the strap behind her head, not caring that some strands of hair caught painfully in the buckle. With a quick slap of her exposed cheeks, Maggi walked away from Cheryl, leaving her alone in her humiliation.

It wasn't long before the deserts were cleared away and the tables moved so that guests could mingle more freely. Some walked over and looked at her with curiosity. Many spoke in languages that she did not understand and she kept her eyes focused on the floor, not willing to look anyone in the eye.

It came as a shock, then, when a large cock was shoved into her field of view and penetrated her mouth with careless abandon. She lifted her head slightly, straightening her neck as the long shaft seemed to go deeper and deeper. She looked up and saw that it was the nice Greek she had sat next to. He winked at her as he started to thrust quickly in her mouth. She could do little, bound as she was, and simply tried to control her gag reflex. He came quickly, spurts of warm, salty fluid coating the inside of her throat and dribbling from her open mouth.

The next man wasted little time and it was less than a minute before she found a new cock in her mouth, this one thicker than the last. At the same time, she felt someone pushing into her from behind and tried to relax as she felt her cheeks parted. She could tell it was the Greek guy, his cock still coated in her saliva and his cum. She was glad for that at least as it would provide some lubrication.

She had been forced to wear the ass lock for almost a week, the metal hooked to her chastity device, and she had been relieved when it had been removed that morning. Cheryl now understood why it had been removed and found herself able to accept the long penis without too much trouble. The man who had his cock in her mouth grabbed her head at the same time as the Greek man grabbed her waist and they both started to pound hard, thrusting deep into her at the same time.

She hated herself then. Maggi's conditioning was starting to work and she could feel herself dribbling from her device as her g-spot was tickled and she started to orgasm, much quicker than she thought possible. She started to moan and her legs shook as the orgasm rippled through her, longer and more satisfying than she'd ever know. A continuous stream of cum leaked from her own cock, but that was nothing more than a ruined orgasm. The real one came from within and she closed her eyes as both men started to cum at the same time, filling her mouth and arse with sticky, thick fluid.

"He loves it!" she heard someone shout and felt shame colour her cheeks. She looked away from the main hall and saw Maggi staring at her from the shadows. Her eyes were bright in the dark and they will filled with the unmistakable look of lust.

Chapter 9

Cheryl thought back on that moment as Maggi approached her and undid the padlock to her thick collar. Cheryl rose and went to the shower in the corner of the room as Maggi decided what humiliating clothes Cheryl should wear that day. She hovered over one set and Cheryl gulped nervously as she scrubbed herself clean. She remembered when Maggi had first made her wear that.

"A little pony play," she had declared as she held the contraption aloft. Cheryl had been captive for a month and, by this point, she had given up any hope of escape. Maggi held what looked like a harness for her head, a horse-like bit as a gag and ears attached to the top of the harness. There were several straps, buckles and padlocks and Cheryl felt terrified by the device.

Cheryl had been wearing a corset dress that day and her feet were sore from the high heels she wore. Maggi had made her walk around the complex, laughing at her tiny, mincing steps. Cheryl had steeled herself against the ridicule and the pain, erecting walls around her emotions and refusing to let them crumble. Inside, she was a nervous wreck, but she only smiled as Maggi told her to put on a rubber cat suit. The material was cold and hard, but warmed as she struggled into it, the shiny material clinging to every part of her body, stretching around the large silicone breasts that Maggi had glued to her chest.

Maggi then put a heavy rubber corset over the top of the suit, pinching Cheryl's waist even more than usual. Cheryl had become used to the squeeze of a corset as she had spent virtually every minute of the last month in one. Her waist had a natural pinch, which she noticed when she was allowed to shower in the morning.

Once she was in the cat suit and corset, Maggi had her sit on the bed so that she could put on some strange looking boots. They were shaped like hooves and her feet slipped into them as if wearing a six inch heel. Maggi watched as she tied the laces and then leaned down to hand her some padlocks, which Cheryl dutifully shut tight over the buckles running along the sides.

"Zip," said Maggi and Cheryl reached to her groin and pulled down the front zip, just enough to pull her chastised cock out. The pink was bright against the black and Maggi made liberal use of her wand to bring Cheryl to orgasm, grinning as her cum leaked from the device, her cock still flaccid inside.

After she was done, Cheryl was made to clean herself up before Maggi put the final touches on. She put a thick collar round Cheryl's neck, high on the sides and forcing her to keep her head straight. She then buckled the harness around her head, tightening the straps and shoving the rubber bit into her mouth. There were blinkers on the sides and this narrowed Cheryl's view to just ahead of her. All she could hear were the snicks as padlocks were clipped shut.

She then felt, rather than saw, Maggi put some rubber gloves over her hands and she lifted them to see that they were shaped like hooves also. Her hands were immobilised inside and familiar padlocks kept her in. Maggi stepped in front of her and gave Cheryl a cruel smile.

"Perfect," she said. "I always wanted my own horse." She then had Cheryl bend over and shoved a large rubber plug into her arse, a long tail streaming from the end.

"Can't have a horse without a tail, now can we?" she asked and grinned as Cheryl gasped, the plug teasing her g-spot as Maggi pressed a button on the plug, causing it to vibrate. She had Cheryl stand still as the plug vibrated and then applied her wand to her caged cock. Cheryl felt her legs go weak as an orgasm lanced through her.

She hated her body, felt betrayed by it, but this was swept away as the euphoria of a genuine orgasm crashed over her defences and almost made her collapse. She struggled to stay upright, knowing what punishment she would receive if she didn't stay still and could dimly make out Maggi grinning in triumph through the fog of the pleasure beating out in rhythmic pulses from her g-spot as the plug vibrated against it.

As her orgasm faded, bright spots cleared from Cheryl's vision and she could see Maggi's cheeks and neck were flushed with her own pleasure.

"Delicious," she said and told Cheryl to get on all fours. "I don't want to walk today," she declared. "You shall carry me."

Cheryl remembered that day with trepidation as she saw Maggi linger over the harness, but she soon moved on and Cheryl breathed a sigh of relief. The shower was a simple plughole set into the concrete and a shower head above. She was always in full view of whoever was in the room and the cameras that constantly watched her.

She cleaned herself as best she could and then stepped from the shower, using a towel to pad herself dry. The hair on her electrolysed body had never grown back and it the one thing she was grateful of. She waited patiently for Maggi to decide her fate for the day. Once the outfit was decided, then the make-up could be considered.

Eventually, she settled on a sissy pink maid outfit with long sleeves and frills that erupted from every available surface. Its skirts stopped just below the waist so Cheryl would be completely exposed. It was Maggi's favourite pastime. Making sure that everyone knew the maid was a sissy. Maggi's conditioning kicked in and Cheryl had to control herself from the lustful urges that coursed through her.

She knew the routine. Stockings, garter belt, corset, dress and heels. Today, Maggi decided on the ballerina shoes and a high collar to make walking even more difficult. She also chose a large butt plug that she gleefully held the remote for. Cheryl closed her eyes for a moment to control her conditioned body, but she could feel the pre-cum dripping from her chastised cock.

It had been locked up for more than two years and she had long given up hope of it ever being released. Maggi often showed her the key that was always round her neck and taunted her whenever Cheryl was at her lowest ebb.

As Maggi watched her dress, Cheryl tying up her hair with a large pink bow, Cheryl noticed the colour flushing her cheeks once more. Realisation suddenly dawned.

"Oh my God," she blurted out, unable to hide her surprise. Maggi frowned.

"What is it Doll?" she muttered. Cheryl turned to her.

"I'm not the first am I?" she asked, pointing a finger at her. "You were me," she said and Maggi hissed, venomous in her outrage. She stalked over and slapped Cheryl hard, knocking her to the floor. Wordlessly, she grabbed a thick penis gag and shoved it into Cheryl's protesting mouth.

"One more word from you and I'll cut your tongue out," she shouted and Cheryl saw the truth in her words. She was right though. She suddenly understood her tormentor a little more. Maggi had been in her position and had suffered as Cheryl had. She couldn't decide if it made what she did to Cheryl worse or not. She took to her work with glee because she had suffered terribly and wanted to make sure it didn't happen to her again. She also didn't want Cheryl taking her place and so made the tasks even more arduous, the punishments even more humiliating and degrading. It explained her sudden rage.

Maggi, anger flaring bright in her eyes, used a bigger collar, thicker plug and decided to apply nipple clamps as well. Cheryl bore it stoically, forcing her body not to react with lust to the punishment but her conditioning ran deep. Maggi used the wand and soon Cheryl was bucking as an orgasm ran through her, groans stifled by the thick penis gag in her mouth.

Satisfied that her Doll was subdued, Maggi set her to work, forcing her to walk through the winding corridors to clean the courtyard, taking the long route so that Doll suffered in her heels.

Cheryl spent a few hours polishing and cleaning until she thought Maggi would be satisfied. As she was about to finish, Maggi burst through the doors, someone new in tow. Cheryl's heart leapt in her chest as she saw the stranger. She wore a rubber cat suit and high heels with a towering eight inch heel and three inch platforms. She had a shapely figure and Cheryl thought her stunning, feeling suddenly drab next to her. The stranger's head was bowed, hair hanging low and she followed Maggi as if in terrified shame.

Cheryl's heart went out to her. She knew the feeling all too well.

As they approached the other end of the courtyard, the doors opened and Karl stepped out. Maggi hissed at the stranger to stay still and she approached Karl. They spoke quietly and Karl looked over her shoulder at the stranger. He looked back to Maggi and nodded. She smiled and turned away, beckoning both the new woman and Cheryl to follow her.

Cheryl tried to catch the stranger's eye as they walked back to her room, but the woman had her eyes fixed firmly ahead. She was trying not to cry and Cheryl wanted desperately to comfort her. Not that she knew how. It wasn't like it was going to be ok.

As they approached the room, Maggi told Cheryl to wait outside and called the woman in, a burly guard following them both into the room. Cheryl knew what was being said, knew that the woman was being given a choice. The hard way or the really hard way.

She stood patiently and waited. She had grown accustomed to that. Had waited in all manner of positions, all manner of clothes and done all manner of things. The only thing that had stopped Maggi had been her imagination and unwillingness to physically ruin Cheryl. Not in any way that couldn't be healed. Physically anyway.

Eventually the guard left and gave Cheryl a smirk. She kept her gaze neutral and gave him nothing to use so he moved on. Maggi called her in and Cheryl obeyed immediately. She was shocked by what she saw. The new woman wasn't a woman. She was kneeling on the floor, the zips of her skin tight suit were undone at the base and a newly chastised cock hung loose. From her rear a large double ended dildo protruded. Cheryl could also see that she had been gagged.

Maggi, a triumphant look in her eyes, clicked her fingers and Cheryl understood what she was to do. She walked over and got to her knees, turning so that Maggi could manoeuvre the thick dildo into her as well. Her heels caught with the strangers' heels and she had to move them out of the way. Maggi applied a liberal amount of lube, speaking as if she were discussing the weather.

"I've been waiting for a new slave for a while now, someone to invent even new and exciting ways to humiliate my Doll." She clapped her hands and looked thoroughly delighted. "Now I have two dolls to play with!" She slapped Cheryl's exposed cheeks and grabbed the long dildo, pushing it into Cheryl who relaxed as much as she could to take in the large phallus. She could hear the other doll whimpering, whether in fright or pain, she wasn't sure. Probably both.

Maggi wasn't happy until the entire dildo filled them both and their arse cheeks touching. When she was satisfied that they were, she had them find a rhythm.

"I want you to fuck each other," she said started using her magic wand. The thick collar stopped Cheryl looking at anything other than the floor and all she could see were her hands. She focused on the bright red nail varnish and tried to control herself, but her conditioning, coupled with the magic wand, were too strong. She was soon moaning into the gag as the large dildo teased her g-spot. Her body delighted in the heels, the sissy satin dress and tight corset and her mind couldn't override it. She felt the orgasm long before it happened and groaned, the sound muffled by the gag she wore.

As she was swamped by the orgasm, trying hard to maintain her rhythm with the other doll, Cheryl was dimly aware that the magic wand was now being used on the stranger and heard the familiar sound of it vibrating against the pink chastity device, bringing the new doll to a ruined orgasm. Or maybe a real one if she was lucky.

Pleasure pulsed from her g-spot and she felt herself shake a little as she started to cum, spurts leaking from the hole in her cage and messing the floor below. She felt the new doll start to buck and the dildo was pushed deeper into Cheryl as the new doll had her own orgasm, pushing Cheryl into a deeper one as the sudden movement made the thick dildo rub directly onto her g-spot. She lay her head on the floor, panting heavily as the orgasm passed, the only sound a loud clapping from Maggi.

"This is going to be so much fun," she declared. She slapped Cheryl's rear and she obediently moved away, letting the dildo slip from her sore arse. Maggi pulled it from the new doll, eliciting a whimper as she did so. With sudden strength, Maggi grabbed Cheryl by the collar and pulled her so that she lay alongside the stranger, facing her.

"Time for you two to get to know each other," she said and found a suitable padlock. She then kicked the new doll so that their chastised cocks were touching and leaned down, padlocking them together through a small hole on the side of the chastity device. With speed and precision born from hours of practise, she handcuffed their hands behind their backs. The new doll looked terrified, her eyes wide with fear and muffled screams coming from the gag.

Cheryl tried to calm her, tried to let her know it was ok, but the poor girl was too scared to focus on anything, her wild eyes darting around the room. Maggi revelled in her fear and gave her cruellest smile.

"I'll see you later dolls," she said and left the room, the sound of a lock being turned as she closed the door. Cheryl looked to the new doll, trying to make soothing noises through the gag. The woman's eyes snapped into focus and Cheryl was shocked as she suddenly winked, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She sensed, rather than saw, the woman bend back, her hands reaching for her shoes.

Seconds later, there was a high pitched noise, barely audible, but she saw from the corner of her eye the camera's red light start to flash. A minute after that, a loud thunk sounded as the steel handcuffs fell to the floor. The woman quickly looked down and unpicked the lock holding their chastity devices together before shuffling back from Cheryl. She pulled her gag out and undid the chastity device before tucking her cock away and zipping herself back up, tugging the corset free as well.

Cheryl tried to scream through her gag, to get the woman to free her, but she looked over and raised a finger to her lips. Cheryl nodded that she understood and the woman reached round and undid the gag.

"Thank you," Cheryl said, her voice parched. "Who are you?" she asked. The woman pulled off her boots and Cheryl saw a compartment in the thick platform soles. The stranger pulled out an earpiece and shoved it into one ear. From the other shoe, she pulled out a hairband and a pair of folded orange shades.

"I'm in," she said and turned to Cheryl, appraising her openly as she spoke softly in a voice that was focused and sharp. "I've disabled the camera." Her eyes met Cheryl's and grabbed her attention.

"There'll be a guard coming to check it any second, so stay down." She helped Cheryl to her feet and undid her cuffs, then indicated that she should hide behind the bed as she pulled her hair tight behind her and secured it with the band. As she did that, Chery heard the turn of a key and saw the woman scamper behind the door.

Cheryl wasn't sure what happened next. She would later replay the scene in her mind, but the woman had moved so fast. As the guard came into the room, machine gun raised, she slammed into the door and grabbed the barrel of the gun, tearing it from the guard and clubbing him with the stock. His eyes rolled up in his head and he slumped to the floor. The woman grabbed him by his holster sling and dragged him into the room, closing the door behind him.