Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, she had checked the magazine of the machine gun and tossed a pistol on the bed.

"Use it on anyone who comes through that door," she whispered and made to leave, stopping as a thought came to her. "Unless it's me," she said with a wry grin.

"Who are you?" asked Cheryl, confused, elated and terrified all at the same time. The woman stopped and turned her head slightly.

"Louise," she said and left the room.

Chapter 10

Louise stalked the corridors, her naked feet padding silently through the dark. She'd memorised the layout and, along with Guy, had watched the complex for several days, tracking the movement of guards with the heat sensor on the drone that hovered high above.

"Time," she said, her voice low. Whispering carried further.

"Twenty one nineteen," came Guy's voice through the earpiece. He was at the furthest range for the piece and his voice sounded small and filled with background static. Louise placed the guard routines over her mental map of the complex and stopped short. She waited for several minutes behind a pillar as a guard crossed her path. Whippet quick, she swung her machine gun like a club and cracked the back of his head. He lurched forward and lay unmoving, blood seeping from a large gash on his head.

Louise felt nothing for him. She stepped over his body and hurried to the next room, sliding under a table and leaping into a sprint to cross the room and move outside. Seconds later, another guard entered the room, unaware of Louise's presence, and continued through. Nothing to report.

Louise felt gravel bite into her feet but ignored the pain as she ducked below a wall and let two guards walk passed, heard their relaxed conversation and knew that she was undiscovered. It wouldn't be long before that captive girl's guard would be missed, but not for a few more minutes yet.

Once the guards had passed, Louise leapt over the wall, machine gun strapped to her back, and sprinted across the open space to the next building, gliding through like a ghost. Guy's voice murmured softly in her ear as she exited that one and found herself in a large open space leading to the main courtyard.

"You're doing well," he said. "Guard to your left. He's out of sync." Louise looked left and saw a guard urinating against a wall and grimaced. He would have to be neutralised. She couldn't predict his pattern after he'd finished his business. She grabbed the barrel of the rifle and ran at him, her feet silent on the concrete path, and swung the weapon at his skull.

The impact jarred her hands and the guard's head snapped forward and bounced off the wall. He slid down, the wall slowing his fall, but she knew he was unconscious and would be for some time. The sound had been sickening as she hit him and then he hit the wall. She dropped her gun, fearful of the damage she might have done to it and scooped his up.

"Time," she said.

"Twenty one thirty two," came the voice. "There'll be eight in the courtyard." Louise clamped down on her fear. There wasn't time for that. Jade was relying on her.

She moved to the courtyard and counted down the seconds. She couldn't open the door as she would be spotted immediately, so would have to wait until the guards did and then pounce.

"You ready?" asked Guy. Louise wasn't ready, didn't think that she would ever be ready, but she steeled herself and affirmed that she was. Guy started to count in her ear.

"3...2...1," he said and Louise raised her gun, sighting down the barrel as the door started to open. She pressed down on the trigger until she felt resistance and steadied her breathing. The guard came into view on her sights and, without hesitation, she pulled the trigger. She'd set it to single shot and his head erupted in a shower of blood as the bullet tore through his skull.

Without looking, she flipped the switch on the gun to burst fire and ran fast into the courtyard, using the sudden shock of violence to her advantage.

Inside the courtyard, seven more guards stood slack jawed as she burst through, leaping over the dead body of their comrade. One man, sharper than the rest, had his gun raised, finger lifting to the trigger as he sighted on Louise. Guy's bullet ripped into his chest and sent him hurtling back. The sound of gunfire echoed around the complex seconds later, coming from high above where the drone still hovered.

Another body dropped, killed by the drone above, and Louise slid behind a pillar as the world erupted into chaos and fire and blood.

Chapter 11.

Karl stood in panic, hesitating and unsure what to do. The sound of heavy gunfire on the other side of the doors made him want to retch and it was all he could do to stop himself from being sick. Sweat beaded his brow and his hands shook. He was a coward at heart and hated himself for it. There were enough guns on the wall next to him to stop an invading army, yet he never considered reaching for one.

"The guards will stop them," he recited, saying the words until he believed them. Then, as suddenly as it had started, the sound of gunfire stopped. Karl found the silence more terrifying and stood rooted to the spot. A sudden knock made him yelp and he looked at the door as if it would attack him.

There was a second knock, this one slightly more impatient.

"What's going on out there?" he called.

"It's safe," came a deep voice and Karl let out a sigh of relief. He blinked rapidly, wiped sweat from his brow and ran to the door, tugging at the deadbolt and pulling it open with a big grin on his face.

He didn't expect to see a blonde woman with a scar on her cheek standing among his dead guards and holding a raised pistol at him. Fire spat from its barrel and Karl felt white hot pain flare in his knee as the bullet shattered the bone. The world spun and he hit the floor, a mewling sound dribbling from his mouth.

The woman used her foot to force Karl to his back.

"You're her," he gasped. "You're the one who's been hunting us." She gave him a cold smile.

"We need to talk," she said. "If I don't like what you say, you'll die slowly. If I do like what you say, you'll die quickly."

Chapter 12

Cheryl heard the distant gunfire and flinched in panic. She scrabbled for the gun and then realised that she didn't know how to work it. She fumbled with the weapon until she found the safety, an ominous click sounding in the room as she flicked it. Hands shaking, she waited for an age, not knowing what was happening. She machine gun fire abated and she wondered what had happened. Had the woman survived? Was she dead? Would they now be coming after her?

She gulped in fear, her mouth dry. Louise represented hope, something she hadn't felt for almost two years. She desperately clung to the hope that her saviour was alive, that Cheryl would be free, but she had seen the quiet efficiency with which the guards did their work. One person couldn't take them out on her own.

Suddenly the door burst open and Maggi stormed into the room, her face mottled with rage. She held a gun, pointed directly at Cheryl, who tried to lift her own weapon but knew the futility of it. She had seconds to live and saw with perfect clarity how it would happen. Killed by her tormentor in the same room that she had been tormented in for two years. A calm washed over her and the seconds seemed to last an age.

Maggi stumbled and pitched forward, eyes rolling up in their sockets as Louise entered the room behind her and pistol whipped Cheryl's tormentor in the back of the skull.

Maggi woke groggily to find that her hands had been cuffed behind her back and that she had been dragged against a wall, the cold brick leaching the warmth from her back. A large gag had been stuffed into her mouth. She kept her eyes closed and tried to listen to the conversation between Cheryl and the new doll.

"I can't believe it," Cheryl hissed. There was a wince from the new doll and a gasp of pain.

"Are you ok?" asked Cheryl. Maggi heard the new doll reply that she was fine.

"Karl was a fake all along," said the woman. "A patsy, designed to be the figurehead, but he knew nothing. Blabbed like a baby as soon as I asked him to talk."

"Is he...?" Cheryl asked. A loud sigh in reply.

"Dead? No. I felt sorry for him."

"So who is the head then?" asked Cheryl. Louise chuckled.

"Seems the slave before you killed the last one and put Karl in his place. She's been manipulating him ever since. Haven't you Maggi?"

Maggi decided that she may as well open her eyes and stop pretending to be asleep. Light shone in her blurred vision and a throbbing pain lanced through her skull. Cheryl was sitting on the bed, still dressed as a sissy, though she had nothing else to wear. The new doll stood over Maggi. She had blood caked to the side of her head and her cat suit was smeared with it. She could see various rips and tears in the fabric, some with wounds underneath.

The woman gave Maggi a cool look and she stared back defiantly.

"So what?" spat the woman who had tormented Cheryl for two years. "I made something of myself. Fought back, unlike that sissy there who just bowed her head and accepted it."

The new doll smiled, though it didn't reach her eyes. She knelt down next to Maggi and it was then that she noticed the woman was holding a knife.

"You've been through the same thing you put Cheryl through," she said and Maggi had to think for a moment, wondering who Cheryl was. She thought of her only as doll. The woman continued.

"That makes what you did a hundred times worse." The barely supressed rage in her voice sent a chill through Maggi. The woman stared hard into Maggi's eyes and Maggi knew then that this woman was set on a righteous mission and would burn the world to cinder if that's what it took. There was pain and hatred and rage mixed with loss and despair.

"I was only trying to survive," she said quietly. The woman smiled.

"I'm the one who's been hunting your contacts, killing your friends and shutting down every cell that even contemplated trafficking." The knife was pressed gently against her throat and a small drop of blood welled against the keen edge. Maggi held herself very still. "There's not many of you left, but there's enough. I need an answer. If you won't give it to me, then someone else will."

Maggi gave the slightest nod and the woman leaned in close.

"Dmitri's brother, Georgiy. Where is he?"

"He's gone back to Moscow," stammered Maggi. "He's regrouping. You won't take him there." The woman stood up and smiled. She had just confirmed what Karl had said.

"Thank you." She nodded to Cheryl and left the room. Maggi turned to Cheryl who was grinning at her. She had taken off her ballerina shoes and collar and stared for a long time at Maggi until she felt uncomfortable.

"I've thought about this moment for a long time," said Cheryl eventually. "Fantasised about something I never thought would happen." She raced forward and screamed at Maggi, bellowing all her rage and anger and hate. She stopped suddenly, her heavy panting the only sound. Her hand snatched forward and grabbed the chain from around Maggi's neck, the thin metal snapping easily.

"Now then," she said, a faint smile on her lips. "What shall we do with you?"

Several hours later, the clean-up crew found Maggi. She had been dressed in a heavy rubber dress and tied to some stocks that bent her over, exposing her rear and lifting her head. She wore a thick collar and blindfolded. Her own cock, now chastised hung limp, a magic wand bound tightly to it. She also wore thigh high ballerina boots with several padlocks holding it in place. Her whole outfit was a myriad of padlocks.

She was groaning as a fucking machine entered her rear with a large dildo, working away with calm efficiency. At the other end, a similar machine did the same to her mouth and she struggled to get its width and length in.

The team looked at her in surprise.

"What the...?" said one man and the other shrugged.

"Gaffer says to leave her until we're done with everything else," he said. The first man turned to him.

"We're going to be here for at least a day," he said, his voice tinged with awe.

"Best get to work then."

Epilogue.

Cheryl was taken to a safe house, bungled into the back of a car and driven into a garage where she could get out without being observed. Louise had spent the journey in the back seat with her, asking Cheryl questions as a man she had never seen before drove. Louise introduced him as Guy and he had a steely air about him that made Cheryl nervous.

Once they had arrived, Louise led Cheryl upstairs and showed her to a Spartan room with a bedroom to one side. She gave Cheryl a concerned look.

"You ok?" she asked, and Cheryl, who hadn't stopped shaking since Louise had uncuffed herself and beaten the guard, couldn't stop the tears as they blurred her vision. Louise reached out and they embraced, Louise making gentle noises and stroking her hair.

"You're ok now," she said. "You're perfectly safe. No one is ever going to harm you again."

Cheryl took some time to compose herself and stepped back, wiping her face.

"Thank you," she said. "I don't know how I can ever repay you." Louise shook her head.

"No need to thank me," she said. "Rescuing you is the best thing I did today." She hesitated a moment.

"Are you staying as Cheryl or do you want to go back to who you were?"

"I'm Cheryl," came the swift reply and Louise smiled.

"Atta girl," she said and made to leave. "I'll put some clothes on the bed for you. Get yourself showered and there'll be plenty of food downstairs for you." Cheryl salivated at the thought. Maggi had only given her scraps of food and she relished the prospect of a decent meal.

Once Louise had left, Cheryl decided that she wanted a bath instead of a shower. She hadn't had one since before Emma had discovered her affair. She stripped and stood in front of the mirror, staring at the chastity device that had been locked to her for two years. She suddenly felt very nervous. Two years was a long time to wear one.

With shaking hands, she used the key to turn the lock and tug at the device, pulling it free. It felt strange and she had a sudden desire to put it back on, so alien was the sensation. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, willing her conditioning away. After a few moments, she tossed the device in the bin and then soaked herself in the bath for an hour.

On her bed lay some simple clothes. Louise had guessed correctly that Cheryl would prefer some skinny jeans, loose satin blouse and some heels that were a mere four inches. She'd worn the tallest of heels for two years and flats would actually be painful for a while. She took her time to dress and delighted in simply being a real woman.

As she finished applying some lipstick, her stomach rumbled and Cheryl decided to get some food. As she walked to the staircase, she passed a room with the door slightly ajar and heard a gentle sobbing coming from inside. She peaked in and could see Louise sat on the bed, her back to the door. Her blonde hair was wet from the shower and Cheryl could see cuts and bruises litter her body. She knew that wasn't why Louise cried and hesitated at the door, unsure what to do.

Before she could decide, she was startled by the sound of footsteps on the staircase and moved away guiltily, heading for the stairs and meeting Guy as he came up.

"Hi," he said, genuine warmth in his voice. "How you feeling?"

"I'm ok," said Cheryl and thanked him for his help.

"Not a problem," he replied. "Food is on the table, help yourself."

There was only one thing on the table that interested Cheryl when she saw it. Chocolate. Honest to goodness Cadbury's chocolate.

She ate the whole lot.

The next day, Louise ushered Cheryl into the car and slid into the driver's seat. She wore a pair of jeans and a loose shirt that looked casual, yet was tailored to make her figure even more appealing. Cheryl wished she could look as good with so little effort and glanced sideways as Louise put on some shades and skidded from the garage.

"I can help," Cheryl said and saw Louise's lips curl up in a smile.

"You've been through enough," she said and indicated to turn right.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to a small airfield just out of town. I've chartered a flight home for you." Cheryl thought about this for a moment.

"I have nothing back there," she said quietly. Louise looked over and gave a sad smile.

"I've put some money in your account, enough to set you up somewhere. Don't blow it all at once." Cheryl blinked in surprise.

"I don't have an account!" she said and Louise grinned.

"The pilot has a card, passport and account details waiting for you." Cheryl tried not to cry.

"How did you manage that?" she asked, incredulous.

"Same way it was done for me many years ago," replied Louise, remembering how Jackie had done it the day she had moved in. Before it could sink in, Louise spoke again.

"Mary. That woman you told me of yesterday?" Cheryl looked up, wondering how many surprises she could take. "I spoke to her last night. She'll be waiting for you at the airport."

Cheryl didn't say anything for so long that Louise had to look over to check if she was ok.

"Is she...?" Louise gave an elegant shrug.

"Married? No. Single? Yes."

"She didn't wait for me, did she?"

"For a while. Then she tried to move on but never really settled down. Maybe you can help her with that?"

They rode in silence for a while until Louise turned up into a seemingly abandoned airfield where a plane waited in a hanger. It was small and innocuous, yet represented freedom. Louise pulled up next to it and left the engine idling.

"Thank you," said Cheryl. "I hope you find whoever you're looking for," she said and saw grief in Louise's eyes, fleeting and savage.

"Ready?" asked Louise, brushing aside her thanks. Cheryl gave a loud sigh.

"No," she said and Louise laughed, a genuine sound that eased the worry lines on her face.

"No one's ever ready," she said. "You just need to take the first step and see what comes." Cheryl gave her a long hug and then opened the door, hesitating for a moment.

"Those people you killed," she said. "They chose to do those horrible things. They could have walked away, said no, but they didn't." Louise gave her a sad smile. Cheryl sensed that Louise was losing herself and wasn't sure if the person she was looking for would even recognise her any more. She remembered those lonely nights when she had whispered her own name, over and over again, holding on to who she was with sheer force of will and determination. She squeezed Louise's hand.

"Don't lose yourself," she said and slid from the seat, placing a well-heeled boot on the tarmac and closing the door behind her. As she approached the plane, the pilot came down greet her, tyres squealing in the background as Louise sped from the hangar.

Cheryl never saw her again, though often wondered at what had become of her.

Heathrow.

The plane landed with a jolt, waking Cheryl as the pilot taxied off the runway. She thanked him and stumbled in a daze from the plane, walked through the tunnel and found herself in Britain for the first time in two years. Advertising boards and the chatter of excited travellers greeted her and she took a moment to steady herself.

One poster advertised the latest Star Wars film coming to Blu-Ray and she raised her eyebrows in shock. She didn't even know they were making a new one. She'd missed so much. Emma's cruelty had robbed her of everything. She thought on Louise and her generosity. She could rebuild anew.

She walked slowly to Departures, soaking in the atmosphere and revelling being around humans who didn't want to abuse or kill her. Tears formed and trickled silently down her cheeks. She earned a few strange looks, people wondering why this smiling and laughing woman was crying.