All Comments on 'Chastity Ch. 02'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

I love this story. Well I love all your stories. The only problem I have is the waiting period. I understand that a truely amazing writer needs time to think and be creative, and im also sure that you have more to life than writing and pleasing readers with your timing. I hate to be the selfish reader but I wish there was another way to encorage a more speedy way to read your cliffhanger ending stories sooner. I wish you the best and hope to be reading more of your amazing words that you seem to have put into a story..oh and by the way I hate how draven is so stubborn, don't get me wrong kinslee is also, but why must the man always win? I would like to see kinslee put more up of a resistance which I think u have started to do in this chapter..but im not totally convinced he hasn't been sleeping with maids how fair is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the wait...

the wait... just kills us but when u deliver, boy, thats worth waiting for!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
put a smile onmy face :)

so nice to see these 2 stubbornpeople in a good way even if tehy do bitter its nice 2 c them not being cruel just childish!!!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmm...

I like this and while I understand the double standard, I don't like it. I think Kinlee should make Draven wear a belt, too. After all, he's the one who couldn't keep his pants zipped when he was single. Draven's insecurity/jealousy bugs me. I get it, and it's well done, but it bugs me.

msprmmsprmalmost 15 years ago
I'm rooting for Kinley!

Silly man! Doesn't he know that all he has to do is pay her a LOT of attention and she will have no reason to experiment with others? I was hoping that she took the belt to the blacksmith and had it melted down into a nice big dildo- that would be a "fitting" end to her dilemma!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and am waiting anxiously for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it coming.

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

carmenpulchrumcarmenpulchrumalmost 15 years ago
Very entertaining

Draven and Kinlee are such a feisty pair! Draven is possessive while Kinlee is spirited. Makes for sizzling sex scenes and intense verbal brawls. You were one of my first favorite writers on here and still remain so. Your descriptions are vivid and make your readers hot with anticipation. I never question your decisions on how the characters or storyline develope, I simply read and enjoy your wonderful writing. Yes, your characters can be stubborn and unyielding at times, but you leave room for growth and enlightenment. I'm sure Draven will unlock Kinlee's sensuality while she makes him respect and trust her. All the while, you'll give your readers/fans even more feverish and passionate scenes. You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Corny but cute

A little ridiculous for me, but I am a fan of yours. I loved your other stories.

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenalmost 15 years ago
Love it and more please

Fantastic!!

Please keep the chapters coming ... and soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can't wait to read more

keep it coming, and not so long between stories, Are Elly and Vargos secret lovers, is that why she sent her sister instead of her in the first story/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
chapter3???

it's great! but would there be a chapter 3? i hope so... i want to see how Draven would convince Kinlee that he is the only man for her...

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

Please keep the chapters coming this is a great story, and I would like to read more!!

jasmineleighjasmineleighabout 14 years ago
Brill

Another fab chapter, I can't wait for more :D

canndcanndover 13 years ago

freakin brilliant stuff. The scene with the priest is hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo

Kinlee really is a character! Love the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Delightful! It's such a fun and amusing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous