Chastity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently he coaxed her nether lips apart, discovering the hidden pearl between. He massaged her there with small, circular strokes, making her writhe on top of him as liquid heat stole through her.

Kinlee quivered beneath the tanned hands moving on her body, teasing and caressing her. She yielded to his mastery, shivers racing up and down her thighs, dew gathering between them as the storm built.

Her head fell back, her breathing uneven. Her nails dug into his back. Her nipples ached with their tightness, her belly churning as fierce heat flared where his thumb caressed her.

It was as though she was being consumed by an intoxicating warmth that left her fever pitched and wanting. Her nails raked his back. He pinched her tender nipples, rolling, squeezing. Her body writhed, tightening, coiling.

She cried out as lightening tore through her, stealing all comprehension from her body as she came. He held her, one hand sunk into her mane, the other banded across her hips, thrusting up into her fluttering sheath, their cries echoing across the garden. He surged deep, spilling hotly inside her, his groans in her ear.

She clung to him, dragging in gulps of air, her face pressed against his neck. Before she could catch her breath, he lifted her chin and his mouth settled over hers, drawing her deeper into the dark unknown that was all him.

~*~

She slowly woke, a feeling of weak lassitude having overtaken her limbs. The afternoon sun was warm on her skin, in delicious contrast to the cool breeze lapping at her. Her head was nestled in the crook of Draven's arm, her body pressed to his side.

His soft snores made her lips curl. Her head lifted slightly, her gaze moving over his large frame. When she spied the gold chain at his neck, she stilled. Mentally checking herself, she breathed a sigh of relief to feel completely bare beneath her crushed and grass stained skirts.

Her teeth nibbled on her bottom lip as she pondered her sleeping husband. True, he promised to see to her needs. But thinking back without the haze of sensuality clouding her mind, he hadn't actually promised to relinquish her from the chastity belt. Her lips firmed with resolution.

She doubted she could slip the chain over his head without waking him. And her many observations had led her to conclude the chain was soldered together without the aid of a clasp. Her fingers drummed against her thigh. But if there was no chastity belt, the wearer of the key could not lock it.

Her gold eyes darted to the bench. On the far side, close to the shrubs, glinted the evil gold contraption. Her mind raced with the possibilities. Slowly she untangled herself from where she pressed against Draven's side. Her skirt and petticoat was caught beneath the weight of his leg, and she gently tugged until they pulled free. She winced when she sat up and her hair pulled, and she eased the strands free too.

She pushed herself to her feet and took several shaky steps, tensing as with each moment she waited for him to wake and instantly determine her guilty intent. She pulled up the capped sleeves of her gown as she did so. There was nothing for her laces and the tangle of her hair.

Her fingers closed about the belt, and she ran along the grass beside the stone pathway toward the arched gate. At the gate, she turned, gazing upon a sleeping Draven. She sighed, a glimmer of a smile curving her swollen lips. The chastity belt aside, he truly wasn't a bad husband when he set his mind, and other parts, to it.

As she considered him, she wondered what to do with the belt. If someone in passing saw her with it, it could lead Draven or his hounds to its destination. However if she hid it in the castle, her scent would be everywhere, making it much more difficult to find. But there were few spaces of privacy, and someone would stumble across it, whether on the morrow or eventually. The lake it was.

~*~

Kinlee stood in the middle of her tower chamber, hands on hips, her chests all flung open around her to reveal their emptiness. Confusion warred within her.

"Kinleanne." Kinlee jumped with a squeak, turning to face her husband. He leaned against the stone entranceway, his arms crossed over his broad chest, his face unreadable. He had changed into fresh clothes. Around his neck, over the grey-blue tunic, hung the golden key in open challenge.

"Everything has been taken," she said in an attempt to distract him from the inevitable interrogation. Her golden eyes darted away from the offensive object, as if denying its existence would aid her plight.

"They are where they belong."

Her mind returned to that morning where she awoke in the King's chamber, her brush and gowns therein. "In the Queens's Chamber?" she asked hesitantly.

"No."

"Oh." Silence. So he really meant for them to share a chamber? Kinlee puzzled over the strangeness of that.

"Now perhaps you could honour me by answering a question in return, princess."

Kinlee bit her lip, her fingers tangling together behind her back. "What, pray, would you do, should the answer not be to your satisfaction?"

"I would be disappointed should my wife refuse to answer my question directly, or with honesty."

Her eyebrows rose. Everyone is disappointed now and then, she mused to herself. If that was all...

"And a stint in the dungeon may assist my wife's tongue should this be the case."

Kinlee pouted. "I thought we resolved this issue, Draven. Last eve, where you stated you would only return me to the dungeon for my safety," she faithfully reminded him.

His eyebrows rose. The silence stretched.

"You claim to be doing this for my safety?" she exclaimed, offended by his blatant fabrication, whether last eve or now, the timing did not matter.

Draven nodded, pushing away from the entranceway and striding toward her.

Kinlee swallowed hard, backing up. The thought of being locked behind bars did not appeal. But being locked in a chastity belt appealed even less. Truly, the dungeon had not been so bad. Quiet, perhaps if one discounts the rustling and drips, and dark.

"What happens should your safety be threatened - do I get to send you to the dungeon?" She enquired politely, skirting a chest.

Draven shook his head.

Kinlee crossed her arms. "The unfairness of it all is strikingly clear. I had better find myself a cloak."

"Will you not reconsider?" he asked, standing before her, his hands circling her tiny waist.

"Are you quite serious in this course of action you propose, your Majesty?"

"Yes, Kinlee, I am resolute on this matter. I do it for your own good."

"Then, your Majesty, I am resolute also. I propose we dispense with this marriage and go our separate ways." Kinlee gasped when he picked her up and threw her over the shoulder.

"The name is Draven, princess. And for all that you are a devious, vexatious, exquisite, intriguing minx, there will be no rendering of this marriage. You are mine, Kinlee. Now and forever."

Kinlee drummed her hands against his rock hard bottom.

"I am so not letting you stick that thing in me again. No matter how much you are convinced I want you too. Chastity belt or no."

"Princess, neither of us holds any illusions about how much you want me to stick my thing in you."

"Oooh! Go back to Landes and drive the maids there batty and leave me be. Now I know the reason you have not married - they have too much sense to marry you, no matter the incentive of your enormous sword or otherwise!"

Draven only laughed.

"Toad!"