All Comments on 'Chastity is my Punishment'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

God Damm, that was funny, thanks.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 14 years ago
Unresolved item?

I might have missed it, but how did she find out about his cheating? At first I thought this was a setup so that she can lock him in the belt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
forever chasity

Don't worry about being given your freedom from chastity as your wife now controls you and doesn't have to be unsatisfied with your little willie and then not getting any pleasure from you because she can't feel you inside of her as has to clean up after your mess of a premature orgasm. No it is much better with you locked up. I'm sure at some point in time she will want some sliding up into her love channel but it will be bigger and last much longer and be satisfying to her but maybe she will let you watch so you may learn a thing or two. No yours is the life of chastity and serving her because you cannot be trusted with little will. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes,

with a loving wife like her who needs enemies? Not a credible story. No sane man would put up with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
RE: YIKES!

Hear! Hear! One who behaves that cruelly is NOT WORTH IT! Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Find a new contrivance

Because writing about someone stuck in a cage is so silly it's laughable. A simple tool cuts it off and if your wife treats you like that instead of talking to you, then you need a divorce and a new wife that might actually have some real love and respect for you instead of a bitch that treats you like an object. Give me a break with the cage crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super story

Another good story - lets have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thats all?

I would sure like to hear more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So much wrong with this....

I know this is supposed to be fantasy but at least try to be close to reality. Neither spouse can lock you out of your house, name on the deed means access. Kick the fucking door down. That is what I did, cops showed up, security tapes showed I did not threaten her and the house was empty. She could bitch and moan but could do nothing. Cops asked me to leave and I did. Called my boss and took a transfer out of state, then changed jobs and names. Bitch got nothing from me but a fuck load of credit card debt (one call to Visa and the card was restored) after all I was on the account. My line of work (network security/high threat management) is highly sought after overseas so I just split. Fuck the bitch, and the kids. I can always make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He can remove the cage (toy) at any time. Screw his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous