Chastity is Seductive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips tightened. "How do I even pee in this fucking thing, anyway?"

"You just pee. It's messy, so be prepared to have to clean up. Come, I'll show you." I stripped quickly from my suit until I stood naked apart from my belt. Her eyes widened at the sight of my hard nipples, bruised from weeks of abuse. "I get so wet in this thing," I said, "especially in the bus. Lead the way..."

Curiosity won out over reluctance, and she watched as I sat on the loo. Being discovered in the act of peeing is something that turns me incredibly, but it was strange to do it deliberately with an audience. Spreading my legs, I watched her watch my shielded pussy as I teased my nipples and tried to let go. Certainly I needed to go - I hadn't gone since lunchtime - and the release of finally letting go was delicious. I moaned softly as my pee splashed out through the perforations. (Sometimes, after lunch, Rach would pee in front of me, before making me lick her to orgasm.)

I dried the belt as best I could. Not that it would stay dry for long. "Why don't you try," I said. "I'll go make us a cup of tea."

Five minutes later I returned with the promised tea to find her still sitting on the loo and looking thoroughly miserable. "I can't. It's too weird."

I nodded. "Don't worry. Try doing it in the shower. It's private. It's clean."

"I'll try."

I left her there and went to get dressed again. As soon as I was sure she couldn't hear me, I phoned Mr Darcy. "She needs to be told, by you, just how fucking sexy she is. That even if she is wearing a chastity belt, you still want to take her to Paris and make sweet love. "

"I'll be right over," he said.

Ten minutes later he arrived, and I handed him the cup of tea I had made in anticipation. "How is she?" he asked.

"Pissed off. Frightened. She's doing this all for you."

"Why are you doing this?"

I shrugged. "She's so perfect and innocent. I want to see how much I can corrupt her."

Innocent Emily walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. "I managed," she said with a shy smile, before giving a scream at the sight of her lover waiting for her.

He smiled warmly, and walked over to her. Putting his hands on her waist, he pulled her closed and kissed her deeply. She melted under the assault, returning his kiss with passion. "I heard what happened," he said, coming up for air. "Let me see."

She hesitated, fearful, then pulled the towel away and stood there bare apart from the shiny rubber-edged belt. His eyes drank her in with undisguised lust. With his hands on the tender cheeks of her bum, he pulled her tight against him and kissed his way across her cheek to her ear and down her neck, making her moan with lust. With one hand he teased a nipple gently - then suddenly seemed to remember me.

"Thank you looking after my beautiful Emily," he said, "but please go now. I want to show just how much I still love her."

I looked at Emily, who was clinging to her lover as if she'd just been rescued by her prince. "Phone me anytime if you need anything," I said, and left.

*

She phoned just after midnight. "Sorry for calling so late," she said.

"Is everything okay? How did it go with Mr Darcy?"

"Okay, I suppose. As well as could be expected. He was all over me. Couldn't get enough of me. I've never seen him so passionate. His cock was hard for hours."

"Didn't he come?"

"He did! Three times! But he stayed hard afterwards. My nipples ache now from all the sucking. He was trying to make me come just by kissing my breasts."

"Did it work?"

"No. It was nice for a while, but it ended up as torture. I was desperate for him to touch my clit, and I could tell he hated not being able to lick my pussy. He even turned me over at one point and started licking my ass. I told him to stop, but..."

"He continued?"

"No, but I kinda wish he had. It was weirdly nice."

"You know a man loves you when he's willing to kiss your ass literally."

She laughed, but it turned into a groan of frustration. "God, I'm so horny. I can't sleep. I need to touch myself, but this fucking belt is awful. How do you do it?"

"You'll get the hang of it eventually. And maybe you'll find some other way to have an orgasm. I haven't managed it yet, but i've heard that people can. If all else fails, and you get really desperate, I'll show you my dirty secret."

*

She arrived late to work the following day looking exhausted. She offered me an embarrassed smile then sat quietly at her desk with the computer on, but not typing anything. She kept adjusting her seat, and her dress, and flinched guiltily whenever someone spoke to her. There was no sign of Mr Darcy, and by the end of the day Emily seemed close to tears. "How are you?" I asked as we were leaving.

"I'm just going to go home and cry myself to sleep," she said.

"Would you like to stay the night with me?" I asked. "For company." When she hesitated, I said, "He's got your number, hasn't he?" She nodded. "I won't be offended if he takes you away during the night."

For perhaps the first time that day, she smiled. "I'd like that."

The poor girl was desperately lonely and miserably in love, and I wanted to make it worse. But first I took her home, and made us a chicken salad, opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio, and we sat and watched Netflix while we ate. By the time the film was finished, she was sleeping on my shoulder. I woke her up to help her undress and get into my bed.

Leaving her sleeping like a fairytale princess, I phoned my lover boys. They arrived quickly, always eager to help. "We're doing it in the living room tonight, guys," I said. I had left the bedroom door wide open, however. "I want you to be extra loud. Extra dirty. I want my sleepy friend to know exactly what you are doing to me."

I handed them a new box of condoms and a fresh tube of lube. As long as they practised safe anal sex, I didn't care what else they did to me. I was already undressed and more than ready. I hadn't seen them in a week, so I was sure they'd plenty to give me.

They were used to my weirdness. "On your knees, slut!" Ricky ordered. He quickly freed his long, slender cock, and as I dropped to my knees he pushed it between my open lips. "Lick it, you little cock-whore." I moaned loudly as I wrapped my lips about his length, licking about the head with the tip of my tongue. "You like that, don't you? You've missed the taste of my cock." I could only hum my agreement. His hands were coiled through my hair, holding me painfully tight as his now fully hard cock sought entry into my tight throat. I was getting very good at accepting.

Tom stripped as he watched this, his nearly identical cock standing proud. "I have been thinking about your ass all week," he said. "You love my cock in your ass, don't you?" I hummed agreement and he knelt behind me. "Fuck her mouth, Ricky. This little slut likes it rough." Tom's cock nudged against my ass. The hole in the belt was only just big enough for him, which made anal sex both fun and frustrating.

Ricky waited for Tom to thrust into my ass before picking up the pace, holding my head in place and fucking my mouth and throat. I tried to match my breathing, the distraction of the cock working deeper into my ass not helping. "This dirty bitch can't get enough cock, can she?" Ricky said.

Tom laughed. "That's why she wears a chastity belt," he said. "Otherwise she'd spend her whole life hunting for cock." He adjusted position for a better stroke, and started pounding my ass with slow, steady, deep thrusts. "Such a beautiful tight ass."

"I love your beautiful hard cocks," I said, coming up for air. "I love being fucked by two hard cocks." My mouth was quickly filled again.

For I-don't-know-how-long, they continued to spit-roast me while chatting back and forth about what a cock-hungry slut I was. I'd had the pleasure of bigger cocks in the past, and certainly thicker ones, but to have two such hard and enthusiastic ones willing to service me at a moment's notice... I loved them.

"I'm close," Tom panted, his thrusting growing erratic.

"Yeah, me too. Let's paint her face."

They eased out and moved to stand side by side. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Emily standing in the bedroom doorway, quiet as a mouse. "Give me your cum, boys. I hope you've saved up a lot for me." Hands worked the two cocks that aimed at me cheeks. "Cover me with it," I begged.

"Here it comes, slut!" Tom cried, and it burst from his cock, narrowly missing my left eye to splash across my forehead. The next was better aimed, hitting my left cheek, the next too. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked greedily. "Oh, yes," he said. "Suck my cock, you horny cumslut." I was glad to do this. I wanted to keep him hard.

"More cum," I begged Ricky.

"Here you go, slut," he said. I don't think he even aimed for my face. His cum spurted against my ear and into my hair, some running down from my right temple. Abruptly, he aimed down and aimed the last bit at my cheek before giving me his cock to suck.

For several minutes, I alternated between the two cocks, enjoying the feel of their cum on me. "Come on, guys," I begged. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my tits! I want more cum!" I wanted Emily to watch them give it me. Whatever she thought of anal sex, this had to be exciting her. This had to be stoking the fire in her pussy.

"Mmm... Tits." Tom grinned. "On your back, whore."

I lay back so that Emily had a clear view from the side. Tom straddled me and lowered himself carefully. Behind him, Ricky lifted my bum to shove a cushion underneath. "It's my turn to fuck this bitch's ass."

"Yes," I hissed. "Fuck this bitch's ass hard."

Tom grabbed by breasts hard and held them together to make a tight channel for his cock, and thrust between them. "You like a hard cock between the tits, don't you, slut?"

"Fuck my tits, Tom. Give me your cum!"

Ricky laughed. "Her cunt's so wet it's leaking."

I wasn't surprised. The temptation to take the belt off and fuck properly was enormous. That's the trouble with keeping your own key. "My ass, Ricky. Fuck my a-" The word was lost in my cry of pleasure as he thrust into me. "I wish there were three of you," I said, panting. "My mouth needs a cock in it." I reached up to play with Tom's nipples. "Or a pussy to lick. Nothing tastes better than pussy."

I looked round, saw my phone on the table, and made a grab for it. I missed, but Tom kindly passed it. Having my ass pounded by Ricky and my breasts fucked enthusiastically by Tom made typing slow and awkward, but I managed at least to type, "Need pussy now," and send. Hopefully to Rach and not my parents.

Having already come once, Tom and Ricky were in no hurry to come again. After a while, they flipped me onto my knees, Ricky pounding me from behind while Tom sat on the sofa and I bounced my breasts along the length of his cock in time to Ricky's fucking. "That's right, slut," he growled, and pushed two fingers into my mouth for me to suck and lick.

A sudden draught of cool air announced Rach's arrival. The guys paused their fucking at the sound of her laughter and looked up anxiously. "Oh, don't stop on my account," she said. "Give that dirty little slut exactly what she deserves." She headed for the bathroom, and left the door open so that everyone could hear her pee.

There was no sign of Emily. She had dashed deeper into the bedroom at the sound of Rach's laughter. "Fuck me, guys," I said, thrusting back at Ricky, then diving down on Tom's cock. He pulled me off. "Use your tits, slut," he growled, grabbing my breasts and squeezing my nipples hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. He released me, and I hurriedly wrapped my breasts about his cock again.

"Put her on her back, boys," Rach said, strolling naked into the room. They were quick to obey. She knelt down, straddling my head, her pussy hovering above my lips. The familiar blend of urine and arousal made me dizzy with hunger for her. I looked up into her eyes as my tongue explored the familiar folds and I bathed in her rich aroma. Behind her, Tom thrust his cock between my breasts, and Ricky resumed his assault on my ass.

"So this is what my little slut girlfriend has been up to," Rach said, pushing her pussy down against my mouth until I was no longer able to move or even breathe. "Lick me!" she hissed, and I did my best, increasingly desperate for breath, her fluids flooding my mouth. She relented, at last, and allowed me to breathe. "Who's the pussy in the bedroom?" she asked, loud enough for Emily to hear.

"I'm coming," Tom cried, and Rach rolled off quickly. A stream of cum jetted onto my face from the cock between my breasts. "Yes," I shouted. "More!" More splashed onto my neck, but then there was only a trickle wetting the inner slopes where Tom's cock rested after its labour.

Ricky pulled out of my ass and knelt beside me, aiming at my chest. Tom pulled away quickly as his friend directed a pulsing stream of cum at my breasts. "Yes!" I said. "Yes!"

Rach dragged a frightened, half-naked Emily into the room. "If you're going to watch," she said, "you may as well get a front-row seat." She pushed Emily onto the sofa. "How should we punish my slut of a girlfriend?" she asked. "And how should we punish you for spying on her?"

"I wasn't!"

"I saw you, Emily. Well, you can watch me punish my slut girlfriend, and then we'll see what to do with you." Sitting down next to Emily, she growled at me, "Lie here." She patted her lap.

I lay across Rach's lap, my cum-wet face and breasts pressing onto Emily's bare legs. With my arms I clung to Emily, knowing what was about to happen, and screamed as Rach's hand cracked down, my fingernails digging into Emily's soft skin. I licked her skin. Kissed it. I had made her wet with tears and cum. Cried out with each smack of Rach's hand. My cheeks were raging with the heat of it. But with my hands and lips I caressed Emily's legs. I wanted to spread them, crack open the shield, and devour her pussy as I had devoured Rach's. As I ached for my own to be devoured. All I had to do was pop open my belt and I would have three people, maybe four, ready to give me the fuck of my life. My key was so close.

Tom and Ricky sat watching my punishment with a quiet awe, their cocks gradually stiffening in readiness for more action. Rach was tiring of spanking me. Emily's legs were shifting, the gap widening. My lips and tongue, my fingertips, crept slowly towards the impossible prize, teasing the fabric of her robe away to reveal bit by bit her chastity belt.

Her eyes were closed. Her breathing rapid. I slithered off Rach and knelt in front of Emily. Rach, understanding my plan, bent to kiss a rock-hard nipple while I nudged Emily's legs wider to let me kiss her inner thighs and lick the wetness of her thighs and belt. She whimpered, but put up no resistance. "How shall we punish her?" I asked. "Could there be anything worse than leaving her in this state?"

"I'll take care of Emily," Rach said. "You look after the boys."

"With pleasure," I said. I turned and crawled over to them, over to the two erect cocks that still had work to do. "Why is nobody fucking my ass?" I complained to them. "My ass needs to be fucked." I pounced on Ricky and took his cock in my mouth, sucking on it with a wild passion.

As I'd hoped, Tom zeroed in on my ass, thrusting in easily and I moaned with pleasure. Ricky held my head and started fucking my mouth. As before, they called me slut and whore and worse, knowing how much it thrilled me. This time, having watched Rach in action, they dared to be rougher, Tom spanking my already bruised cheeks hard, Ricky almost tearing my hair out at times. From time to time they swapped positions, Ricky fucking my ass, Tom enjoying my throat. At one point I was on my back with both of them sucking on my nipples. Somewhere I could hear Rach spanking Emily, and no doubt worse.

I no longer cared. I was in the zone, a fusion of pain, pleasure and humiliation that balanced the frustration of denied orgasm and created my own nirvana. When the lads were finally done with me, I locked the door behind them and crawled into bed between Rach and Emily.

*

I would happily have slept all day, but it was mid-week and we all had to go to the office. Rach was already dressed when she woke me. "I need to go via home," she said. "Emily's in the shower. I've given her instructions."

She showed me the photo she'd taken while Emily and I were still asleep. She'd pulled the sheets back to reveal us in all our naked, belted glory. "How romantic," I said.

Rach grinned. "See you lunchtime, my little slut girlfriend," she said. She blew me a kiss on the way out.

I slipped into the shower as Emily emerged. Her face went bright red as she saw me, perhaps because of the dry cum stains on my face and breasts, not to mention my messed up hair, or perhaps it was the memory of me begging for cum like a depraved slut. She hid herself with a towel. "Did you sleep well?" I asked. "I slept like a baby." I didn't wait for an answer.

Fifteen minutes later I joined her in the kitchen for breakfast. I smiled to see she was wearing the Desigual dress that Rach had bought. "She tricked me into wearing that," I said. "Then phoned Mr Darcy and complained that my dress was too short for the office."

"I remember that. I was so angry with you. I thought you were trying to steal him."

"I don't want to steal him. I want you to steal him, from his wife. Wearing that dress is a good way to do it. Mr Darcy won't be able to keep his hands off you."

"If he's there," she said glumly.

"I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep, last night," I said, changing the topic. "Sometimes I get so horny in this thing that I need a good fucking, even if I can't actually come."

"How can you stand it?" she demanded, her words rushing out. "They were so rough! So horrible to you! The things they said! It was..."

"Like a cheap porno?" I completed.

"Yes! It was... offensive!"

"Tom and Ricky are two of my oldest friends. They're usually quite shy and sweet, all things being relative. What you watched last night was role play for them and liberation for me. You didn't have to watch - you could have closed the door and gone back to sleep."

Emily blushed. "I couldn't help myself. Part of me wanted to run or hide. Part of me wanted to join in."

"Save yourself for Mr Darcy," I said with a wink. "What did Rach do to you?"

The flush of embarrassment deepened. "She bent me over the side of your bed, said that all I had to do was stay absolutely still for one minute. If I moved she would spank me and start again."

"Well, I'm sure I heard spanking."

"She kept teasing my ass with a vibrator. My body wasn't listening to my head. It got so bad I was begging her to fuck me with it, but she accused me of being a dirty slut who deserved to be in a chastity belt, and spanked me until I was begging her to forgive me. I crawled onto the bed and collapsed on my front. The last thing I remember was Rach kissing my bum all over. It felt so good..."

I handed her the tube of lube, which was nearly finished. (I would have to start buying it in bulk, at this rate.) "Keep this in your handbag. Just in case."

She took it with reluctance. By putting it in her handbag, she was opening herself up to the possibility of anal sex, something she had been emphatically denying. I could see that preying on her mind as we walked to the bus stop. That and the occasional panic that people would see her chastity belt under the short dress. Sitting on the bus, she held the hem down and held her legs firmly together.

"Most women dislike anal sex because they think it's unclean," I said. "Or unnatural. Or immoral. Or because they've had bad experiences or have heard about others' bad experiences. Some women enjoy it precisely because it's unclean or unnatural or immoral. But it is possible to keep it clean, and it doesn't have to hurt. All you need is a lover who will be gentle with you."