Chastity is Seductive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the elevator, she was surrounded by men surreptitiously peeking at her breasts and legs. "We need to get you higher heels," I said. I wore a suit to work, but my shoes would not have been out of place at a strip club.

No sooner had Emily sat and switched on her computer than her phone rang, and her face lit up as she listened. She stood quickly and disappeared into Mr Darcy's office. An hour later, she emerged looking flustered and unsteady on her feet. She walked awkwardly to her desk and winced as she sat.

I phoned her. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes." It was far from convincing. "One thing led to another. I said if he really wanted to... you know, then he could. He was very sweet about it. Said he didn't want to hurt me. Said it would be best if I... er, if I wore..."

I wanted to laugh. Not only had he manipulated her into a chastity belt, but now he had a plug in her ass. While at work in a short dress. "I think that's a good idea," I said. "I've done that before, and Mr Darcy is a good deal thicker than my two lads."

But it did nothing for her concentration. For the whole day her movements were awkward and her cheeks flushed, her nipples making such sharp points in the dress that the whole office was gossiping, and no doubt Rach's spanking last night didn't make it any easier for her to sit.

At the end of the day, Mr Darcy summoned Emily and me into his office. On the large screen on the wall used for presentations, the photo of Emily and me sleeping was displayed full screen. The resolution was good enough that the cum stains on my skin were clearly visible. "Please explain this," Mr Darcy said, his expression angry.

"It's not what you think!" Emily wailed.

"No it's not," I agreed. "Emily loves you, Mr Darcy. She's wearing a chastity belt for you. She even has a plug in her ass for you. She loves you so much that she is willing to give you what she has never given anyone else. You may not be able to fuck her pussy anymore, but her ass is ready and willing. Isn't that right, Emily?"

She nodded, wiping tears from her cheeks

Mr Darcy's anger softened to mere suspicion.

"Show him," I said. "Prove your love."

Nodding again, she removed her dress and bent over the desk. As he stood and moved behind her, I circled round to sit in his seat. I took Emily's hands in mine and reassured her. "Just try to relax and enjoy. Trust me when I say the feel of a thick cock in your ass is the best thing on Earth."

She whimpered as he twisted and pulled the plug, stretching the ring of muscle wide as the thickest part of the plug gradually eased out. It wasn't a big plug - I had a much bigger one at home - but Emily was new to this. Behind her, Mr Darcy had already removed his trousers, and his cock was hard with excitement.

I darted out of the office and found the lubricant in Emily's handbag, returning just in time to see the tip of the plug ease out of her. I squeezed some out for Mr Darcy, and put some on my fingers to spread around and inside Emily's ass. I finger-fucked her gently for a few seconds with two fingers. "Relax and enjoy," I said softly.

He was gentle with her, but had to push firmly to penetrate her ass. She cried out from the pressure of the initial assault, and again as the head of his thick cock thrust into her. As he rested in that position, Emily panted heavily, struggling to cope with the intensity of sensation. I held her hand and squeezed gently. "Relax," I said. "Relax."

Once she seemed to calm a little, I nodded to Mr Darcy. Emily cried out, more with surprise than pain, as he pushed deeper. Breathing deeply, she seemed overwhelmed by the experience, but the initial pain and fear were soon replaced by a hungry determination. She whimpered complaint as she felt him pulling out, but it was just in preparation for a thrust. She cried out as he penetrated deeper, but it was a cry of pleasure.

"Do you like having Mr Darcy's cock in your ass?" I asked.

"I fucking love it!" she said between gritted teeth.

Mr Darcy's strokes lengthened and deepened gradually, his pace increasing until he was fucking her ass with abandon. Emily could do nothing but accept it, but she was lost in a haze of pleasure and lust. At the end, as Mr Darcy forced his way deeper into her than ever with a roar of determined pleasure, his unsheathed cock erupting into her depths, Emily cried out with orgasmic pleasure and her body convulsed. She climaxed with an expression of pure astonishment.

Mr Darcy stayed embedded within her until her orgasm faded, then pulled out slowly, forcing another cry of complaint from her lips. "Thank you, Emily. That was amazing." He kissed the back of her neck and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you," she whispered back, too exhausted to move from her half-resting position on the desk.

"I'm sorry," he said, pulling his trousers up, "but I really need to go. My wife is waiting outside and we really don't want her to come looking for me..." He smiled affectionately at Emily from the doorway, and was abruptly gone.

I walked round to look at Emily's ass, seeing the evidence there of a recent ass-fucking as well as Rach's spanking. Most delicious was the pearl of cum nestling within the rosebud. No doubt there was much more inside. I wished I trusted Tom and Ricky to come in my ass. There is something fantastically dirty about the feel of cum trickling from your ass as you walk around.

"Get dressed, Emily," I said. "I'll walk you home."

*

Two days later, Rach and I flew off to Spain for a fortnight, for a holiday we had organised months before. There was no point taking my belt with me, so for two weeks of sun, sea and sand, I was free of its constraint. I even had normal, regular sex, mostly with Rach, who was delighted to have unfettered access to my pussy, and a couple of times with fellow travellers. (My favourite thing about the holiday was near the end. Rach gave me a thorough spanking one night, with the balcony door open. The neighbours - fortunately this wasn't a family resort - must have heard the smacks and my cries, and my rosy, much-abused cheeks were barely concealed by my bikini briefs the following day.)

Returning home, however, and locking the belt around me again, was like returning home to the embrace of a loved one.

Back at the office, we found a much happier, much more confident Emily. A lot sluttier too. She pranced around the office in high heels and short skirt, as perky and cheerful as ever, and frequently disappeared into Mr Darcy's office for half an hour or more, sometimes emerging with a rosy post-orgasmic glow. For someone wearing a chastity belt, she was having a lot of sex.

At the end of her first month, I went with her to see Mrs Darcy, who stared at us as if she had forgotten who we were. "Oh, right," she said after a moment. "You're the slut who's fucking my husband. Well, he can have your ass, I suppose, but as long as you're working for him, your pussy is mine." She dismissed us with a wave.

Emily contained her fury until we were outside. "That fucking bitch! How could anyone stay married to her?"

"She owns half the company. He only manages it. God only knows what would happen in a divorce. You could quit, you know."

"But what if his new personal assistant spreads her legs for him? They say, never trust a cheater. I'm staying right outside his office."

"Ready to be bent over and fucked in the ass whenever the mood takes him."

She laughed. "Always the highlight of my day..."

*

In the space of a few short weeks, I had grown very attached to my chastity belt - my 'precious', as I jokingly called it. Right from the beginning, from the morning after that first frantic adventure in the park, I had been on the Internet, looking at alternative designs and searching for reliable reviews and reading the experiences of other long-term wearers of chastity belts. Once I started wearing mine for longer periods, even to work and during the night, I was increasingly bothered by aspects of the design - it was a relatively cheap belt with a generic fit, and rather complex and clunky as a result - and resolved to buy a custom model.

Only one seduced my eye. With a single lock and a long front shield, and ergonomic curves about the ass that would make anal sex a whole lot more fun. It was horribly expensive. Far too expensive for what was, essentially, a torture device. I couldn't resist it. The process of getting measured and the wait for it to be made and delivered were, however, cruelly long.

My new belt was delivered on a sunny autumn Saturday morning. It was a thing of beauty. I had had a wild love affair with the original belt, but as I slotted and fastened the new belt together and fixed it snugly into place about my waist and crotch, it felt like the start of a marriage. This was a belt I could wear permanently, though I would probably still need to take it off from time to time. Not for sex, though - that would be cheating. Even with my belt off, my pussy and clit would be strictly off-limits. I intended to be faithful to my new belt.

Wearing my stripper heels and the shortest skirt I had, I set out for the park, my pussy tingling with excitement...