All Comments on 'Chastity Morning Ch. 01'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

So loving, great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

FANTASTIC - 5 Stars!!

To the comment below: Yes, it is HIS fantasy. Being teased and denied is exactly what HE wants. It's HIS fetish. It's not specified in the story, but I'm sure he bought the cock cage in the first place and asked his wife to lock him up and tease him. She is doing so because she is fulfilling her husband's fantasy....and enjoying the fringe benefits for herself.

The moment he ever (seriously) wants it to stop, then they stop playing with the cage and go back to having a 'normal' sex life. His loving wife being more than happy to do so.

He certainly didn't have to jack off "while in the cage" as that's just plain stupid...and most likely really uncomfortable too!

Learn the difference between a married couple playing kinky sex games and the sort of forced situation you seem to always imagine whenever reading about a woman in a dominant position sexually. The writer has placed this story in the 'BDSM' category and not the 'Non-Consent/Reluctance' one for a reason.

en X. TC - II

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
chastity

I wouldn't wear a cock cage if my wife wouldn't wear a chastity belt as well.What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Haha!

RE: cockcritic

So if your wife WOULD wear a chastity belt, you'd wear a cock cage then, right..? Just picturing the two of you sat there safely locked away together - no hanky-panky in THAT household, hahaha!

PS: this was a good story, really well written and with believable characters. Wouldn't mind reading a further chapter at all.

Mada_undergroundMada_undergroundover 6 years ago
GIving love

I'm writing this review about a day after I read it. I have read up to chapter four already but I wanted to give this story all of the love. It's such a good read and the characters are simply adorable! I am so happy you shared your story with us and only hope more readers find it. It's truly a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But begging NOT to be permitted to cum? Not understandable.

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very promising read! Really enjoy the interactions between these two characters. Looking forward to the next chapters. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous