All Comments on 'Chastity Morning Ch. 03'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it still!

The idea of her telling a friend is super hot! I really like how she trusts him and leaves him unsupervised. That level of trust shows his willingness to obey and their loving bond through chastity/ denial, Great job!

qcatmermaidqcatmermaidover 7 years ago
!

I'd love to see this played out with the wife's friends! I love this set of stories so far and I'm excited it seems to be going there.

I also appreciate that this one doesn't feel cruel, everyone's enjoying it. I know many are into cruel so not a criticism of those stories, but this is more my taste and I like the characters.

Please write more :)

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Chastity

I wonder if the wife is just as chaste, after she leaves home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Red Hot!

Loving this series so far. Wonder who she'll choose to tell about the cage..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next

Next please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Your skill at telling this story is up there with the best on this site. Perfectly paced and shows real love along with the domination and teasing.

Hoping that there's another chapter on the way soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, more, more...

Hope you're planning additional chapters to this story. Read all three chapters to date and feel that this is one of the best stories (of its type) on this site. Realism, blended with eroticism, makes for a great erotic story in my opinion.

I think the level of domination from Kim is perfect; it's teasing rather than heavily humiliating, which is how I like it (though no disrespect to those who like the heavier stuff).

Definite 5 star effort - a credit to your writing skills!

- N1cos 88 -

Mada_undergroundMada_undergroundover 6 years ago
A mixture of sweet and sexy

I have read all three entries and I have to admit that this story has captivated me! I am so invested in these two lovers. How sweet she is to him, how he desires her wishes entirely and the realism and communication in this story are clearly the top of my favorite things in your work! I really hope to see more of this series!

(I’m kind of new to Chastity so I don’t know if this is appropriate, but I hope we get to see his release.)

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 5 years ago
Codependency

The author describes an interesting study of a co-dependent relationship. Codependency can be defined as an emotional and behavioral block on mutuality in a satisfying relationship. The narrator is unable to define personal boundaries or establish an intimacy. He allows himself to become locked down. His partner Kim is free to permit access. The relationship is one-sided, with a potential for emotional or ego destruction, taking the form of abuse in the form of forced masturbation under Kim's careful oversight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous